Author Topic: Charles Glass: What is Proper Form?  (Read 17350 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Charles Glass: What is Proper Form?
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 06:01:45 AM »
charles glass is a fruad you can see right through him hes a bullshitter claiming to have secret knowledges of angles and such hence the name "glass".  He just bullshits to a white boy who has an inferiority complex and forces the white man to accept this special knowledge without critical reasoning and thus gains a new fan
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 06:13:09 AM »
I hear ya Falcon ma man! Take a listen to Mentzer, coz he ain't out to stick it to da white man lol MENTZER=TRUTH 8)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 06:56:18 AM »
A question asked to the true Trainer of Champions

heheh poor Charles!

Epic not knowing the diff b/t TUT ( Time under tension) and the load (% of 1RM) being executed!  ;D

...unless I missed the joke? :-\

Welcome to bodybuilding!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 07:50:28 AM »
heheh poor Charles!

Epic not knowing the diff b/t TUT ( Time under tension) and the load (% of 1RM) being executed!  ;D

Welcome to bodybuilding!

hahah respect for charles always trying to twist and tweak concepts to make it more difficult for whiteboy to understand properly
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 07:58:23 AM »
charles glass is a fruad you can see right through him hes a bullshitter claiming to have secret knowledges of angles and such hence the name "glass".  He just bullshits to a white boy who has an inferiority complex and forces the white man to accept this special knowledge without critical reasoning and thus gains a new fan
Ok "Johnny Falcon".  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 08:13:48 AM »
Ok "Johnny Falcon".  ::)

charles' whole game is he's trying to make you think that you need his guidance or personal training this is what puts food on the table for him

A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 08:18:44 AM »
Is he a vegaterian?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 09:08:35 AM »
the one with dark hair...what you mean ??? she's gorgeous...
it looks seriously distorted, like you took a pretty girls face messed up the aspect ratio

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 09:11:30 AM »
charles' whole game is he's trying to make you think that you need his guidance or personal training this is what puts food on the table for him

So it goes with any "personal trainer".  I could see a normal, fat/chubby/obese person maybe needing a personal trainer to motivate and help them, even though you'd think being a fat/chubby/obese person would be enough motivation on its own, but a fairly advance bodydoper requiring "training guidance"?  Nah.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
it looks seriously distorted, like you took a pretty girls face messed up the aspect ratio

well...now that you said and i took a second look maybe a bit...ghona perhaps ???
would still hit though ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »
What Glass did with HHH physique was pretty amazing years ago. Sure HHH didn't hold that kind of physique for long, but for a brief time in history, he looked pretty damn good considering the genetic code he was given.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
i dont always keep track of charles' dude.  his women clients are interesting.  but he is the one who got kia going before oscar, took stan mc quay to a procard and made him probably a top 5 202 but he weights in the 190 range, and some other stuff.  of course he was the guy with early flex along with shawn ray.  

of the guys out there if i had the money and was looking for a trainer/hookup...i'd cut the checks to him.  

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »
the one with dark hair...what you mean ??? she's gorgeous...

She looks like something from a bad SF movie. :x

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »
I could have sworn I heard him say something like "endurance athletes like lance Armstrong need to train with higher reps". Did he really say that????

Also, see at 1:50, he couldn't be more wrong, what works for these guys, is gear, even in small doses anything will work. Take someone who isn't on anything and even though they were taught the wrong way in the beginning does not mean they cannot be corrected and re-taught the proper way. Look, I like Charles he's a good guy, met him quite a few times, but if he's supposed to be the best trainer out there, then this industry is in a world of hurt. Like I said and I'll say it till the day I die, ANYTHING WORKS WHEN YOU'RE ON GEAR!

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
glass is definitely best trainer out there,lots of good variations and twists to standard exercises.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
glass is definitely best trainer out there,lots of good variations and twists to standard exercises.

Variations are great, teaching proper form to those variations is even greater. Just because they the improper form they are doing is working for now doesn't mean it will not effect them in the future. There is going to be time when these guy retire when their not going to be lifting as heavy or to be able to do the things they used to do, it's just human nature.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
hahah respect for charles always trying to twist and tweak concepts to make it more difficult for whiteboy to understand properly

x1000

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Like I said and I'll say it till the day I die, ANYTHING WORKS WHEN YOU'RE ON GEAR!

When you're on gear, it's hard to tell whether you're making progress from the gear or from decent training form/technique/methods. But since most of the general public look like they're using the gym as an adult form of the monkey bars, it's safe to say the Coach is correct. And Charles Poliquin also echoes this sentiment as well.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 06:05:34 AM »
heheh poor Charles!

Welcome to bodybuilding!

Do you know why there is so few really great bodybuilders? There is only few who are willing to listen advises from the veterans of the sport. All others know things better by heart, they don't need any advises, and they never accomplish any of that what those veterans have accomplish. Earlier I used Kamali for the example of the consequence of bad training. If you ask him, do you think that he doesn't be sure that he know the sport better than you, even if he look like a pile of dog crap like he do. It is same thing with all you guys, you always know better than anybody else, but while you are sorting out your TUT's and 1RM*s, the next guy is just working out and will be bigger and stronger than you will ever be with you theories and calculations. Proper form, good range of motion and heavy weights, that is all you need, but this is too complicated for most of you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:14 AM »
the whole gear\form debate is credible,where i train is a guy has good arms/delts,vascular in those areas and i am going to say strong but that is debatable to his form in the exercises he does.you see i nicknamed him 'stacky'cause he stacks every cable machine he's on side delt machine he stacks and stands off chair and yanks the weight up and half down and then supersets with 70 lb heave up and down fr raises all momentum,puts over 10 12 plates per side legs press and goes 2 inch down and snaps knees back up.he does it on every movement every set.but like i stated he has pretty good upper body so he's either on prohormones or some gear to pull it off.weird way to train but it works for him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2013, 09:04:48 PM »
What do you call Charles Glass with a PHD?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »
I could have sworn I heard him say something like "endurance athletes like lance Armstrong need to train with higher reps". Did he really say that????

Also, see at 1:50, he couldn't be more wrong, what works for these guys, is gear, even in small doses anything will work. Take someone who isn't on anything and even though they were taught the wrong way in the beginning does not mean they cannot be corrected and re-taught the proper way. Look, I like Charles he's a good guy, met him quite a few times, but if he's supposed to be the best trainer out there, then this industry is in a world of hurt. Like I said and I'll say it till the day I die, ANYTHING WORKS WHEN YOU'RE ON GEAR!

get a job you welfare leech.
TEAM Nasser

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2013, 09:39:37 PM »
charles you cant 'shape' muscles

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2013, 09:53:50 PM »
  Seeing Charles train Flex on these shoulders with five pound weights was classic at the Mecca

:D ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2013, 10:02:03 PM »