Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2015, 07:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitler melts over Howard's 27th divorce (video inside)  (Read 2127 times)
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »

Holy shit I can't stop laughing my ass off.don't even have to know the characters he's talking about,pure genius.how in the world did someone make this lol?!whoever is playing Uncle Adolf is doing a helluva job.anyone know what flick this is originally from?

"Downfall" is the film...in my opinion, the greatest Hitler film ever made
Report to moderator   Logged
rocco-x
Getbig II

bite me...please?

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 08:00:48 PM »

Thanks man! I'm looking online for it right now thru movie2k...they've usually got every film I've typed in including ones just out in the theatres. whoever put this one together must have knowledge of the board members listed in the scene and the know how to put it all together...simply hysterical genius!

A
AbrahamG
Getbig IV

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 09:50:00 PM »

I think this is the greatest masterpiece ever to grace getbig.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 07:55:18 AM »

Thanks man! I'm looking online for it right now thru movie2k...they've usually got every film I've typed in including ones just out in the theatres. whoever put this one together must have knowledge of the board members listed in the scene and the know how to put it all together...simply hysterical genius!

theres a website where you can make these types of short funny clips using the Hitler movie
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!