Author Topic: Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders  (Read 26819 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
Obama and all his supporters like KC, Straw, Benny, Andre, Mal, blacken, et al, are all complicit in this collapse of america. 

I see pofs people on the highways with obama sticker on their cars, and my first hope is that they go over the border into the hudson river or Long Island Sound and drown a painful death.

These same communist traitors are putting their lot behind jihadists, islamists, etc over allies like Israel and will suffer the appropriate consequences.

bottom line- if you support obama - you are a traitor and support the jihdis and islamists.       

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
UNSCOP which gave the right to Israel to exist, also gives the right to Palestine to exist and drew up those borders.  Those should be the exact borders. 

Why? Israel was attacked over and over again and took territory in each conflict. So they should just give it back?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
Why? Israel was attacked over and over again and took territory in each conflict. So they should just give it back?

Because communists like KC want to give land unearned or undeserved to the palis.   

According to KC - I am sure he wants tot give Cali, Tex, and NM back to mexico.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »

Also, the Palestinian radio lied and said Israeli soldiers were coming into Palestinian towns and killing the men and children, and raping their women.   Palestinian radio did this to create an outrage and gain support to attack Israel, but it back fired.  Entire Palestinian town populations believed this lie, panicked and fled the towns.  Israelis then moved into these abandoned towns and never left.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »
Because communists like KC want to give land unearned or undeserved to the palis.   

According to KC - I am sure he wants tot give Cali, Tex, and NM back to mexico.   

The whole premise of giving up won territory is ridiculous, to the victor goes the spoils.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
I'm so sick of this crap its not funny.   

People like KC, Mal, Benny, Blacken, Straw, Andre are nothing more than dildoes and hacks for obama and need to be regarded as such.   

So according to these idiots, and yes KC, Straw, Mal, Benny, you are fucking morons and pieces of trash, we should back hamas and hezbollah over isreal.   Nice.   

Screw you communist scum.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 11:59:57 AM »
Indeed - fuck Israel.

I'm just glad my taxes dont go there like you guys in the US.

I would rather have my taxes go to Israel than to Pakistan or any other terrorist loving nation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 12:02:12 PM »
amazing - the communist terrorist apologists like kc, straw, etc rather $ $ $ go to obl harboring pakistan and egypt, Syria, iran, than israel.

This is why i consider people like KC, Straw, Mal, Blacken, Benny, Andre as enemies of the state.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 12:05:58 PM »
Those borders were reduced over time due to the Palestinians starting fights and incursions into Israel, and Israel taking that territory during military retaliation.

I'm not saying it's right, but it's not like Israel just rolled in and took it... They were provoked into it.

That said, if you are going to say there should be a "Palestinian state", and many people do... You have to have some borders and the ones from 1967 are probably the most feasible to have.

It's a very difficult call though... I would give them those lands on one complete condition myself... If Israel is attacked by ANY possibly military action, the borders are considered null and void and all of the land rights are reverted back to Israel, including those areas which are contested today.

Basically saying, "OK... You can have it... If we see something wrong, including you trying to harm Israelis who live in those areas, we will roll in and take it all back and you are just fucked."

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »
Well, it seems that Obama thinks he can win by pandering only to Hispanics, blacks, guilt ridden whites and gays.  With this statement, the Jewish vote will be heavily in favor of the GOP candidate. It won't matter who it is. Obama will not get 77% of the Jewish vote in 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 12:11:09 PM »
I would tell the palis:

"Hey you pofs bitches, go vry on the shoulder of iran, jordan, egypt, iran, iraq, syria, jordan, UAE, Turkey, et al and see if they will take you."

Screw these asshole islamists girls, obama included, i have already divested myself of two arab clients over this issue alone.

I had one piece of fucking shit egyptian client with a koran on his desk try to trash israel to me during a buisness meeting.   I walked out and sent him his files asap.  

I haze zero tolerance for islamists, pork be upon them.              

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 12:14:10 PM »
Let us not forget the 3 wars of extermination to "push the Jews into the Red Sea" in 1947, 1967 and 1973 by the Arab states. as Tu_Holmes said, it wasn't as if they simply marched into the territory and took it. For shit sakes they took the land as a buffer zone against further invasion from conventional forces.

I really don't know what the hell Obama is trying to do outside of pandering to Arab nations and the Arab street...which, in the end, does nothing for the U.S. and its interests.

Simple as that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »
I would tell the palis:

"Hey you pofs bitches, go vry on the shoulder of iran, jordan, egypt, iran, iraq, syria, jordan, UAE, Turkey, et al and see if they will take you."

Screw these asshole islamists girls, obama included, i have already divested myself of two arab clients over this issue alone.

I had one piece of fucking shit egyptian client with a koran on his desk try to trash israel to me during a buisness meeting.   I walked out and sent him his files asap.  

I haze zero tolerance for islamists, pork be upon them.              

I have an Egyptian network engineer... He's muslim... Actually has a new testament bible at his desk... Haven't heard him trash Israel yet... He's like Yakov Smirnoff.

"I love America!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
It all comes down to this whethe rthe obamacunts like mal, benny, blacken, straw, kc, andre want to accept it or not.

Fuck obama and everyone who supports him.  Those who still support him are no different than KSM, OBL, Ayeres, Wright, or any other terrorist, seditiuous force IMHO.        

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:43 PM »
Let us not forget the 3 wars of extermination to "push the Jews into the Red Sea" in 1947, 1967 and 1973 by the Arab states. as Tu_Holmes said, it wasn't as if they simply marched into the territory and took it. For shit sakes they took the land as a buffer zone against further invasion from conventional forces.

I really don't know what the hell Obama is trying to do outside of pandering to Arab nations and the Arab street...which, in the end, does nothing for the U.S. and its interests.

Simple as that.

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 12:23:41 PM »
I have an Egyptian network engineer... He's muslim... Actually has a new testament bible at his desk... Haven't heard him trash Israel yet... He's like Yakov Smirnoff.

"I love America!"

The client i had was heavily into No Fault fraud and medicare and medicade fraud and hired me to do collections for his corrupt doctors.   I ended this crap asap.   They were milking the system blind. 

I could not turn him indue to attorney client privilege but will say i did not make .05 off of the fraud he was committing.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »
Obama tells Israel: Go back to 1967 borders (and Israel tells Obama to shove it!)
MSNBC ^ | 5/19/2011 | msnbc

In a major speech that sought to reframe U.S. policy in the Mideast, President Barack Obama endorsed a key Palestinian demand Thursday for the borders of its future state and prodded Israel to accept that it can never have a truly peaceful nation that is based on "permanent occupation."

Obama's urging that a Palestinian state be based on 1967 borders — those that existed before the Six-Day War in which Israel occupied East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza — marked a significant shift in U.S. policy and seemed certain to anger Israel.

Israel has said an endorsement of the 1967 borders would prejudge negotiations. Obama will meet at the White House on Friday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

(Excerpt) Read more at msnbc.msn.com ...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »
You know he will tell obama to fuck off, and in turn make the world laugh at us a little more. All for something the majority of americans don't give a shit about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 01:17:27 PM »
Right wing MKs: Obama is the new Arafat
By GIL HOFFMAN AND REBECCA ANNA STOIL 
05/19/2011 20:53

Danon, Ben-Ari outraged by US president's call for creation of Palestinian state on '67 lines; Livni says plan in Israel's interests.
Talkbacks (13)   

Knesset members on the Right expressed outrage on Thursday night at US President Barack Obama's call for the creation of a Palestinian state based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps in an exchange of territory for security.

They called upon Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to reject Obama's plan when he meets with him on Friday in Washington.

RELATED:

Abbas calls emergency meeting over Obama address
In Arab world, disappointment Obama didn’t go further

"Barack Hussein Obama adopted the staged plan for Israel's destruction of Yasser Arafat, and he is trying to force it on our prime minister," said Likud MK Danny Danon. "All that was new in the speech was that he called for Israel to return to 1967 borders without solving the crisis. Netanyahu has only one option: To tell Obama forget about it."

National Union MK Michael Ben-Ari also slammed Obama's speech, calling it "a landmine with pretty wrapping."

Environment Minister Gilad Erdan, who as a minister close to Netanyahu must be more diplomatic, complained on Channel 2 that according to Obama's approach, the Palestinians would receive their demands on borders before negotiations begin.

"Once they have everything from the start, they have no reason to make any concessions,"Erdan said.

But opposition leader Tzipi Livni said Obama's plan was clearly in Israel's interests, while the diplomatic stalemate that she believes was brought on by Netanyahu is not.

"On his visit, Netanyahu must display the leadership necessary now to create the conditions necessary to restart negotiations with those who are ready to end the conflict," Livni said. "Only a real Israeli initiative with content that can receive American and international support can be an answer to the current dangers and opportunities."

Her Kadima colleague, MK Yoel Hasson, warned that if Netanyahu did not take immediate action, he would bring Israel into deeper international isolation and borders forced on Israel unilaterally.

Their Kadima counterpart MK Otniel Schneller turned the focus back on his own party, however, calling on the opposition’s leadership to take a strong stand behind the prime minister on issues of foreign policy in light of Obama’s speech.

“Obama’s speech has placed before Israeli society and its representatives the challenge of unity and national agreement. The political disagreements and the motivation of the opposition parties should not overpower their responsibility for the future of the state,” Schneller asserted.

“On the level of diplomatic policy, even Kadima believes in the same principles presented by the prime minister, which constitute the basis for a diplomatic program that the previous government under [Prime Minister Ehud] Olmert and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni tried to advance,” he added. “It would be appropriate if during the prime minister’s meeting with President Obama, everyone knew that the prime minister has no opposition when it comes to realizing his diplomatic initiative. We should expect mature leadership from the heads of all of the Zionist parties on the existential questions facing Israel and its strategic interests."

MK Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List-Ta'al) criticized the speech, saying Obama offered "nothing new" in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Speaking to Channel 2 news, Tibi said that the speech was intended more for Arab audiences who have been participating in pro-democracy protests in the last number of months and claimed that "Obama is riding the tiger of Arab democracy."

Referring to the US president's speech in Cairo two years ago, Tibi concluded by nicknaming this time's address: "Cairo Speech II."

Jpost.com Staff contributed to this report

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:36 PM »
If the New York Jews give this assbag one red cent for 12' they need to go fuck themselves. Why are these people libs? What do Dems do for them. If your pro Israel you can't vote Obama. This guy is a traitorous piece of shit.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 01:32:55 PM »
If the New York Jews give this assbag one red cent for 12' they need to go fuck themselves. Why are these people libs? What do Dems do for them. If your pro Israel you can't vote Obama. This guy is a traitorous piece of shit.

I called each of my reps and was told by each one that they were flooded with calls pissed off over this speech by this communist wretch, puke and piss be upon him.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »
Congressman Allen West Response to President Barack Obama's Speech - May 19,2011
Congressman Allen West - Florida District 22 ^ | May 19, 2011 | SeekTheTruth

Congressman Allen West Response to President Barack Obama's Call for a Two State Solution in Israel -May 19

"Today's endorsement by President Barack Obama of the creation of a Hamas-led Palestinian state based on the pre-1967 borders, signals the most egregious foreign policy decision his administration has made to date, and could be the beginning of the end as we know it for the Jewish state.

From the moment the modern day state of Israel declared statehood in 1948, to the end of the 1967 Six Day War, Jews were forbidden access to their holiest site, the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City, controlled by Jordan's Arab army.

The pre-1967 borders endorsed by President Obama would deny millions of the world's Jews access to their holiest site and force Israel to return the strategically important Golan Heights to Syria, a known state-sponsor of terrorism.

Resorting to the pre-1967 borders would mean a full withdrawal by the Israelis from the West Bank and the Jewish neighborhoods of East Jerusalem. Make no mistake, there has always been a Nation of Israel and Jerusalem has been and must always be recognized as its rightful capital.

In short, the Hamas-run Palestinian state envisioned by President Obama would be devastating to Israel and the world's 13.3 million Jews. It would be a Pavlovian style reward to a declared Islamic terrorist organization, and an unacceptable policy initiative.

America should never negotiate with the Palestinian Authority- which has aligned itself with Hamas. Palestine is a region, not a people or a modern state. Based upon Roman Emperor Hadrian's declaration in 73 AD, the original Palestinian people are the Jewish people.

It's time for the American people to stand by our strongest ally, the Jewish State of Israel, and reject this foreign policy blunder of epic proportions.

While the winds of democracy may blow strong in the Middle East, history has demonstrated that gaps in leadership can lead to despotic regimes. I have questions for President Obama: 'Who will now lead in Egypt?' and 'Why should American taxpayers provide foreign aid to a nation where the next chapter in their history may be the emergence of another radical Islamic state?'

President Obama has not stood for Israel or the Jewish people and has made it clear where the United States will stand when Palestine attempts to gain recognition of statehood by the United Nations. The President should focus on the real obstacle to security- the Palestinian leadership and its ultimate goal to eliminate Israel and the Jewish people."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 01:41:56 PM »
Obama 'disrespected' Israel, threw it 'under the bus,' says Romney
The Hill ^

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Obama 'disrespected' Israel, threw it 'under the bus,' says Romney By Michael O'Brien - 05/19/11 03:29 PM ET

President Obama "disrespected" Israel and threw it "under the bus" in a wide-ranging speech on the Middle East on Thursday, GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney charged.

Romney strongly criticized Obama, who, in a speech at the State Department, called for Israel to return to its border lines as drawn before the 1967 Arab-Israeli war.

"President Obama has thrown Israel under the bus. He has disrespected Israel and undermined its ability to negotiate peace," Romney said in a statement.

"He has also violated a first principle of American foreign policy, which is to stand firm by our friends," added the former Massachusetts governor.

Romney led Republicans in criticizing the Obama speech, which touched on broader themes throughout the Middle East, including the popular movements for democratization, from Egypt to Yemen, during the first half of the year.

"President Obama has betrayed Israel and made a grievous mistake by suggesting borders of Israel go back to pre-1967 borders. This is an outrage to peace, sovereignty of Israel, and a stable Middle East," former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R), a 2008 Republican presidential candidate who's been a staunch supporter of Israel, said in a statement.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), meanwhile, suggested Obama's stance could represent "the beginning of the end as we know it for the Jewish state."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, another Republican presidential candidate, declined to comment on the Obama speech during an appearance on the Rush Limbaugh radio show this afternoon, explaining that he hadn't yet been able to listen to the speech or digest its contents.

The political battle lines emerged quickly on Thursday afternoon after Obama's speech, especially after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected the president's call for a return to 1967 borders.

Netanyahu will meet with Obama on Friday at the White House, and he'll stay in Washington over the weekend before addressing the AIPAC conference Monday and a joint meeting of Congress on Tuesday.

________________________ ________________________ _________________

Obama = islamist nazi pofs - screw you who still support him.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
OBAMA IGNITES MIDDLE EAST POWDER KEG!
The National Enquirer ^ | 5/19/11 | staff

In a region already marked by terror and uneasy alliances between tribal conflicts dating back thousands of years, PRESIDENT OBAMA backed a Palestinian demand to Israel: “GET OUT!”

Trying to advance debate, Barack Obama endorsed a key Palestinian demand for the borders of its future state, prodding Israel to withdraw back to borders established in 1967.

He also prodded Israel to accept the demand because it can never have a truly peaceful nation based on "permanent occupation."

Obama urged that a permanent Palestinian state be based on 1967 borders – the ones that existed prior to the Six Day War when a warring Israel battled Egypt and its allies and then occupied East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza.

Obama’s statements are a significant shift in U.S. policy and insiders feel would anger US allies Israel.

Israel has said an endorsement of the 1967 borders would prejudge any negotiations.

These border realignments would be consistent with those traditionally demanded by Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) terrorist Yasser Arafat during his reign.

The president cautioned that the recent power-sharing between the mainstream Palestinian faction led by and the radical Hamas that rules Gaza "raises profound and legitimate" security questions for Israel.

Israeli PM Netanyahu has refused to deal with a Palestinian government that includes Hamas.

"How can one negotiate with a party that has shown itself unwilling to recognize your right to exist?" Obama asked.

Obama also deep-sixed a push by the Palestinians for U.N. recognition of a separate state in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem later this year.

"Symbolic actions to isolate Israel at the United Nations in September won't create an independent state," Obama said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalenquirer.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ________

Another massive fail by obama. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
Israel Expects Obama to Take Back ‘1967 Lines’ Demand
israelnationalnews ^ | 05/19/11 | Gil Ronen

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was quick on the draw Thursday in voicing clear displeasure with President Barack Obama’s mideast policy speech. “Israel appreciates President Obama’s commitment to peace,” the response began, curtly. “Israel believes that for peace to endure between Israelis and Palestinians, the viability of a Palestinian state cannot come at the expense of the viability of the one and only Jewish state.”

“That is why Prime Minister Netanyahu expects to hear a reaffirmation from President Obama of U.S. commitments made to Israel in 2004, which were overwhelmingly supported by both Houses of Congress.”

“Among other things,” Netanyahu reminded Obama, “those commitments relate to Israel not having to withdraw to the 1967 lines which are both indefensible and which would leave major Israeli population centers in Judea and Samaria beyond those lines.”

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...