Author Topic: Silvio Samuel Poisoned?  (Read 9229 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Silvio Samuel Poisoned?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 08:01:15 PM »
That's sad. Rings of truth though.

I know that the pics of him lately show a little more "unhealthiness" in his eyes than most...

Ronnie Rockel is starting to get (starting???) that look in his eyes and face too. Too much.

Bodybuilding. Kills you like a miners daughter.

yes rockel too 300-500mg trenbolona ace every single day for months,,with out even talking about the diuretics,,the combo of both trenbolona and diuretic if doen in those doses and that length and then the diuretic can and will fuck your health,,notice the doses im talkin about im not talking about 100-200mg trenbolona here im talkin 2 times this dose WITH DIURETICS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »

:o :o :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »
Is it that bodybuilding attracts only incredibly stupid people who have this crazy mentality regarding steroids etc. that if a little bit is good more is bound to be better? ....That they can stick all kinds of shit into their bodies without doing considerable damage over the course of time? Is the hope of success and fame so great that it causes folks to lose all touch with reality? How many of these bodybuilders have to suffer kidney and/or heart failure before it becomes obvious that the risks verses the longshot of winning a pro contest and all too briefly possibly enjoying some of the fruits of their enormous sacrifice just isn't worth it?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »
Uh Silvio hadn't worked with Milos for quite some time before he fell "ill".......

On a side note, I walked in the gym behind him one day and the vascularity on his back was fuckin insane, nice guy, funny to talk to.
Thanks....
Silvio is a real piece of work. Nothing he says can be taken seriously.

I remember him saying in an interview in Flex or MuscleMag that his supplement endorsement was terminated out of nowhere. As if he was canned for no reason. Not true.

Here's the real story he was dropped:

Silvio signed a 1 year contract that included an option for the company to renew his contract twice at one year each time.
During his first year with this company, Silvio started climbing up the pro ranks. As he did, he would call this company up asking for a salary increase. He was told no each time and Silvio began becoming very bitter.
At the end of his first year, the company decided to exercise the one year option contract extension, of course at the same terms. When this happened, Silvio went nuts, screaming and swearing at the companies employees on the phone. A lot of them had nothing to do with it. They were just the ones answering when he called.

Silvio continued to get better at each show, even winning. He was given the winning bonus from that company but Silvio wanted more and wanted a raise so to speak. By the end of his second year in the contract, Silvio was very unhappy and trashed the company to people, and verbally abused anyone who had anything to do with the company. He told the company he wanted out of his contract and of course they wouldn't let him.
When it came to photo shoot time, Silvio would cry at the photo shoots, scream at the photographers. Be a complete asshole to this company as he melted down.
Finally, they had enough of him and gave him what he wished -- They axed his contract. Silvio couldn't afford his steroids anymore and stopped competing.

With this clown, more than meets the eye.

Was this company Muscletech?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2011, 10:44:27 PM »
"Poisoned"... ::)

More like abused orals and narcotics going from show to show and from g4p sessions to g4p photoshoots with loads of diuretics in his system. "Silvio" almost melted his liver and kidneys.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »
Is it that bodybuilding attracts only incredibly stupid people who have this crazy mentality regarding steroids etc. that if a little bit is good more is bound to be better? ....That they can stick all kinds of shit into their bodies without doing considerable damage over the course of time? Is the hope of success and fame so great that it causes folks to lose all touch with reality? How many of these bodybuilders have to suffer kidney and/or heart failure before it becomes obvious that the risks verses the longshot of winning a pro contest and all too briefly possibly enjoying some of the fruits of their enormous sacrifice just isn't worth it?

I have my own analogy since I am an avid Corvette fan. I am currently on my 5th Vette. My first was a C5 1997 FRC, and then a 2000 Convertible, then a 2001 Z06, then a C4 (backwards but beautiful) and then a 2002 Z06 and now working towards a 2006 C6 Z06.

You want faster. And faster. And faster. Bigger is better and faster becomes fastest.. and then you need more speed. You hook up at the track. You break something. You strengthen and ad a shot, and you get even faster. It's an addiction.

It's like my female clients. Granted, in the beginning, they just wanna, you know "fit and tone" bullshit. They have no clue. I don't have them do cardio, I beat the fuck outta them with weights. They always say in the beginning "I don't want to look like Arnold!" - like it just kind of 'happens" from lifting a weight. Hilarious, but the one thing I've noticed over the years is this: The more "cut" they become, or "defined" or "toned", the more they want. The less fat they have, the more they want to lose.

Pretty soon they are looking about as buffed as a natural muscular female can look.... and then they ask the question: "How do I get to the next level?"

It's gotta be a part of human psychology. The more you get, the more you want. They don't start out that way, its a progressive.... let's use gh15's word: "mutation" process.

and then of course, as the saying goes: "Bigger is better" in oh so many ways.

The pursuit of happiness. The enjoyment of the hunt. Who knows?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 12:13:22 AM »
Must be the same person that poisoned Serge Nubret. It's spreading.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 12:39:18 AM »
Must be the same person that poisoned Serge Nubret. It's spreading.

Didn't they accuse a close family member of that one?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 01:23:46 AM »
It's not widely known, but Silvio is in fact Serge's grandson....

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »
It's not widely known, but Silvio is in fact Serge's grandson....

Ruh-roh...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »

I have my own analogy since I am an avid Corvette fan. I am currently on my 5th Vette. My first was a C5 1997 FRC, and then a 2000 Convertible, then a 2001 Z06, then a C4 (backwards but beautiful) and then a 2002 Z06 and now working towards a 2006 C6 Z06.

You want faster. And faster. And faster. Bigger is better and faster becomes fastest.. and then you need more speed. You hook up at the track. You break something. You strengthen and ad a shot, and you get even faster. It's an addiction.

It's like my female clients. Granted, in the beginning, they just wanna, you know "fit and tone" bullshit. They have no clue. I don't have them do cardio, I beat the fuck outta them with weights. They always say in the beginning "I don't want to look like Arnold!" - like it just kind of 'happens" from lifting a weight. Hilarious, but the one thing I've noticed over the years is this: The more "cut" they become, or "defined" or "toned", the more they want. The less fat they have, the more they want to lose.

Pretty soon they are looking about as buffed as a natural muscular female can look.... and then they ask the question: "How do I get to the next level?"

It's gotta be a part of human psychology. The more you get, the more you want. They don't start out that way, its a progressive.... let's use gh15's word: "mutation" process.

and then of course, as the saying goes: "Bigger is better" in oh so many ways.

The pursuit of happiness. The enjoyment of the hunt. Who knows?

Yeah, I get what your saying. This is why I sometimes take a month off from everything bodybuilding related like diet and the gym. It helps to reset my perspective. At first I think I am going to turn into some scrawny mess, like I was when I was a kid. Eventually I figure out that this isn't going to happen and my life doesn't end. It is like going on a retreat of sorts. Everyone should do this, in my opinion.

The first time one tries this, it helps if you are traveling somewhere for that month. I've done this when my wife and I have traveled to Germany to visit our son and his family. One time we went to Hawaii for about a month when our daughter and her husband were living their. Believe me, you don't think about going to the gym when you are in laying about on the beach in Hawaii. Now I can do this and actually stay at home if I choose.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 12:27:27 AM »
I bet it was ninjas that poisoned him!   :-\

dustin

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »
All drugs. This story is as credible as the time Flex got jumped by Ninjas.

Glad to hear about the "clean bill of health". Isn't that an oxymoron in bodybuilding?

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 01:41:22 AM »
Since when is Mcgough writing for musclemag?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 02:51:02 AM »
TWO BLACK IFBB WINNERS GET POISONED. OFFCOURSE THEY ARE FAMILY. TRENBOLONA GENERATZO DUMBELL UN INSULINA
MIRAGETROPIN

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 02:53:29 AM »
That's why they call Silvio "Serge Newbreed"

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011, 02:55:29 AM »
yea im sure it was the poisoning that gave him the jaundice and not all the anadrolona,dianabolona, and testosterona........

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011, 03:53:43 AM »
Transferred from MUSCLEMAG INTERNATIONAL, May 2011 issue, page 296, "Muscle Buzz" section by Peter McGough.

In 2007 Spain's Silvio Samuel competed in nine contests, in 2008, four and in 2009, five. He was bodybuilding's version of the Energizer Bunny. Then in 2010 he was completely absent from the competitive stage and rumors began to circulate that he was ill: His condition was brought on by the extremes of being a pro bodybuilder in the 21st century. In fact, he fell ill and was hospitalized last summer by what he thought was a respiratory infection and which the rumor mill interpreted as imminent liver and kidney failure. Stories spread that his bodyweight had been reduced to that of a marathon runner, despite there being no discernible streamlining of the physique that had won four pro contests. The scaremongers were unanimous: The former Olympic lifter's career was over. But it seems the truth of Samuel's illness is even more bizarre than what the rumors hinted at. In a recent telephone conversation, Silvio revealed that the cause of his illness, which had hitherto been a mystery to him, had been ascertained. He explained that someone (formerly close to him) had deliberately poisoned him. Certain factors restrain us from going into more detail at this point but the LAPD is dealing with the matter. We'll bring you future developments as they occur.

Meanwhile 36-year-old Silvio -- with a clean bill of health -- is back in full gym action and is planning on entering the New York Pro on May 28.

A ninja I bet.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2011, 03:54:31 AM »
I bet it was ninjas that poisoned him!   :-\

Just realized you bastard beat me to it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 08:14:35 AM »
Silvio Samuel Poisoned?

Bullshit, semen does not cause poisoning!

"1"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2011, 08:30:40 AM »

Damn.... That Snake Oil is no joke!  ;D