Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 30, 2016, 12:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LeBron's Image  (Read 22958 times)
Earl1972
Getbig V

remember when I promised to own you last? I lied

« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2016, 05:21:02 PM »

Baloney.  I watched guys like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant.  Ever single one of those guys is better than LBJ.

Every single one of them I would pick for my team before Lebron.

you are an idiot if you would take these guys over the King, jordan is the only one that is arguable

E

Report to moderator   Logged

E
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2016, 12:45:44 PM »

Baloney.  I watched guys like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan and Kobe Bryant.  Ever single one of those guys is better than LBJ.

Every single one of them I would pick for my team before Lebron.

I agree. 
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

Alfa Mail

« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2016, 04:38:38 PM »

you are an idiot if you would take these guys over the King, jordan is the only one that is arguable

E

Take Lebron's cock out of your mouth for two seconds and act like a man.

Look, your opinion is about as credible as that of a 5 year old retard in some third world toilet.  Casually swatting flies away.....vacant.

However, unlike that pathetic mentally-challenged kid, you refuse to accept your lot in life.  Instead you make bold proclamations out of some sad, misplaced egotism. 

If you weren't such an obnoxious pile of shit I might feel sorry for you.  Go start a Lebron James fan club or something.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!