Author Topic: Justin Bieber reaches 500 million views for a single video on youtube  (Read 4777 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Justin Bieber reaches 500 million views for a single video on youtube
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 09:57:13 AM »
I wonder how many times Usher and Quincy Jones man fucked Bieber....haha, fame isn't free. ;)
Usher's first single was "Can You Get With It (It's only a sexual thing)", which was at the age of 16, it was produced by Jodeci's Devonte Swing...this single is tons better than Justin's

isn't he tapping selena gomez ???

That is the girl I posted, it was at some Award show...who knows, he handlers could have picked her. A girl who matches his profile, and doesn't look like a vamp---a vampy chick would raise the ire of his female fans---therefore a "cutesy" looking adolescent girl would be okay...women see her as a non-threat.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
I was rocking the Bieber hair when I was just seven.   Beeb's was getting much more tail though.....

newmom

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 10:38:34 AM »
I was rocking the Bieber hair when I was just seven.   Beeb's was getting much more tail though.....

LMAO, actually you both look quite similar, don't ya wish ya had his bank though

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »
LMAO, actually you both look quite similar, don't ya wish ya had his bank though

I'm working on that!  Hey, put this in the bodybuilder lookalike thread if ya want?

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2011, 12:56:31 AM »
I can almost make out the ghost of Ian Smith in the window.