Author Topic: 150lb dumbbell presses  (Read 18784 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: 150lb dumbbell presses
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »
not the same champ ... benching dumbells is harder as u need to balance them as well more than a barbell

do not deviate ... adrain claims nattie... I say he is full of it.

noone is disputing that the videos and his body are great

why need to lie ?

Most likely because he's an idiot; idiots always think they're smarter than anyone else and that their obvious lies can fly. Also probably extremely insecure. Or maybe scared the cops are going to bust his ass.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2011, 08:14:07 AM »
Adrian generating a lot of extinction-level meltdowns in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2011, 08:15:22 AM »
Most likely because he's an idiot; idiots always think they're smarter than anyone else and that their obvious lies can fly. Also probably extremely insecure. Or maybe scared the cops are going to bust his ass.
agreed

like claiming nattie makes him stronger and more special lol

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »
This is pathetic. People who train seriously have no problem giving props to a guy who's got a good physique and makes good lifts, natural or not. Obviously, you will relativize but unless you're Croach, you'll give credit when it's due. End of story. If he came clean about it (no pun intended), I would respect him 'cause he's obviously doing it right. But that natty BS is a deal breaker.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:00 AM »
not the same champ ... benching dumbells is harder as u need to balance them as well more than a barbell

do not deviate ... adrain claims nattie... I say he is full of it.

noone is disputing that the videos and his body are great

why need to lie ?
I know that, but in "theory" you could do it...
For someone who talks all that spiritual and Alien stuff, you sure are cynical when it comes to believing that you can put you mind into doing things (I am not talking about believing he is natty or not), i'm talking about the concept of taking a certain lift and performing it at your fullest potential---of which, no one knows their own full potential. So, in theory you could perform said task of 150 dumbells, even when juiced, and since you are about 5'11, you possibly could have done w/o.

I neither care nor are concerned with Adrian's natty status, as thar is really a legality issue here in the states.
If you feel he is lying so strongly, then provide a lie detector test and a blood test that he can take...if not, it's just your word vs his...which means, it will continue forever until one side concedes defeat (think Hulkster vs. ND).

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:52 AM »
the guy looks great whether he is natural or not

...and he is a black which means he is having sex with more white Cougars than anyone else on this forum....congrats brother

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2011, 08:30:17 AM »
Lets see pics of the white hoes Adrian?
A

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2011, 08:36:19 AM »
Idiot? Yes I've made poor choices in my life! smarter? No I'm not the smartest guy! Insecure? Yes at times I am, but who isn't? I felt good about the presses, so I posted the video! This is a bodybuilding site right?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2011, 08:37:04 AM »
awsome strength,,,, handled them like they were nothing

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2011, 08:37:15 AM »
parker sorry dude but you are an idiot if u believe u ca bench or look like him natural

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »
Might have had sum' future but height ruins it all... he will never look huge. No matter if you weigh 300 pounds lean, just like Gunther, you would end up to be in shadow for all your life.

Sucks? If I was you, I would just quit pushing my body so hard and start bowling or something.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Idiot? Yes I've made poor choices in my life! smarter? No I'm not the smartest guy! Insecure? Yes at times I am, but who isn't? I felt good about the presses, so I posted the video! This is a bodybuilding site right?

if you admit to using hormones which you certainly do it will not detract from your "accomplishments"

this is a bodybuilding site which does not embrace liars like you adrain

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2011, 09:00:16 AM »
Props for doing it with your cap on sideways

lolol :D

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2011, 09:02:34 AM »
Might have had sum' future but height ruins it all... he will never look huge. No matter if you weigh 300 pounds lean, just like Gunther, you would end up to be in shadow for all your life.

Sucks? If I was you, I would just quit pushing my body so hard and start bowling or something.
But your not me!  And I wouldn't mind at all to have Gunther's build! I'd rather have an Athletic build vs looking HUGE! TO EACH HIS OWN?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2011, 09:05:41 AM »
weather a lying natty or not,,,, awsome strength, ive met only a few people who could do that

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2011, 09:10:28 AM »
if you admit to using hormones which you certainly do it will not detract from your "accomplishments"

this is a bodybuilding site which does not embrace liars like you adrain
Wow! Sev I didn't even mention the word natural YOU DID! I posted a video pressing dumbbells!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2011, 09:12:38 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
parker sorry dude but you are an idiot if u believe u ca bench or look like him natural
I never said me. So are are you saying that no one can bench 150 dbs natty? Or at 6'3? So, you and only you know the natural limits?

And stop making an assumption of what I believe. It's quite asinine, really. To assume I am for or against, is to make a assumption that I am on your team or his, not every argument can be broken down into 2 sides.

If so, then you are a fraud for all the bullsucks you have been spewing about all the "spiritual" shit, and alien shit, and all that "belief in self" and all that crap

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »
Wow! Sev I didn't even mention the word natural YOU DID! I posted a video pressing dumbbells!
you claimed nattie 2 years  ago and everyone laughed at that .. so you come back because of your ego

I know you will never admit to doing drugs after you thought you could pass by the first time

you look great ... you lift great .. now come clean and stop trying to bullshit people who know what's up

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
I never said me. So are are you saying that no one can bench 150 dbs natty? Or at 6'3? So, you and only you know the natural limits?

And stop making an assumption of what I believe. It's quite asinine, really. To assume I am for or against, is to make a assumption that I am on your team or his, not every argument can be broken down into 2 sides.

If so, then you are a fraud for all the bullsucks you have been spewing about all the "spiritual" shit, and alien shit, and all that "belief in self" and all that crap
you are naive with a capital N my friend .. you also did not hold serious muscle at a low bodyfat on your body and never benched 400 lets say

if you did any of those you'd know what's up .. but you don't

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2011, 09:56:15 AM »
What brand of sdrol do you use man? looking good, you might as well get that gyno in check.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »
But your not me!  And I wouldn't mind at all to have Gunther's build! I'd rather have an Athletic build vs looking HUGE! TO EACH HIS OWN?

Fair enough.
Props for big heavy ass lift.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2011, 11:09:40 AM »
Fair enough.
Props for big heavy ass lift.
Thanks

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »
Super strong mofo right there. Makes me want to give up booze completely and play around with some Anadrol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
imagine bigkonkrete on gear!! he would make ronnie look like a kid