Author Topic: Donald J. Trump Birth Certificate released.  (Read 17140 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Donald J. Trump Birth Certificate released.
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
Just pointing out the double standards used to defend the messiah.
I know, I was just being sarcastic  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2011, 10:01:13 AM »
Makes sense to me.  Wasn't his mom born in Kansas?  That makes him an American citizen regardless of where he was born, no?

Yes... and as long as he was born on US soil, then he's legally allowed to be President of this great country.

That's all there is to it.

So unless you think his Birth Certificate does not exist because he wasn't born in Hawaii, then I don't understand all this hub bub.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2011, 10:39:59 AM »
Yes... and as long as he was born on US soil, then he's legally allowed to be President of this great country.

That's all there is to it.

So unless you think his Birth Certificate does not exist because he wasn't born in Hawaii, then I don't understand all this hub bub.

No, what I'm asking is this:  if his mother was an American citizen and gave birth to him in Kenya, isn't he still an American citizen? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
No, what I'm asking is this:  if his mother was an American citizen and gave birth to him in Kenya, isn't he still an American citizen? 

Yes... He is.

But he's not a natural born citizen... So that would be the only way under any of these circumstances where he couldn't be President.

But again, that is the ONLY reason, and let's be real, I'm quite certain that if he weren't legally allowed to be President, then he wouldn't be. Also, you know full well, that if there was some proof as to his birth in a foreign land, the Republicans would have been all over that in 2008 (as they should have been).

Plus, you're saying that the state of Hawaii and Illinois are conspiring against the laws of the United States just to get Obama elected... Officials from the top down who are both Republicans and Democrats.

That's really really REALLY unbelievable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:06 AM »
Grandmother says she witnessed Kenyan born birth, Kenyan minister says obama was born there, Gadaffi says obama is a child of Africa, no hospital records at all, no long fom BC, etc

REASONABLE DOUBT -   

IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT - YOU MUST AQUIT!   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2011, 11:31:13 AM »
Grandmother says she witnessed Kenyan born birth, Kenyan minister says obama was born there, Gadaffi says obama is a child of Africa, no hospital records at all, no long fom BC, etc

REASONABLE DOUBT -   

Again, that would be like putting 3 crackheads on the stand against about 30 cops... The cop's words would hold infinitely more value.

People from the vital statistics agency in Hawaii say he was born there... You believe Africans over Americans?

Since when?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2011, 11:32:45 AM »
Again, that would be like putting 3 crackheads on the stand against about 30 cops... The cop's words would hold infinitely more value.

People from the vital statistics agency in Hawaii say he was born there... You believe Africans over Americans?

Since when?

Since when it suits his political alignment?  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2011, 11:33:42 AM »
Since when it suits his political alignment?  :D

Obama does not deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore.  Everything wih him is suspect.     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2011, 12:04:33 PM »

REASONABLE DOUBT -   

you've REALLY sunk really low when you use a general quote from Gadhafi to prove that Obama isn't a citizen..why not ask Gadhafi for proof like you do Obama???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
you've REALLY sunk really low when you use a general quote from Gadhafi to prove that Obama isn't a citizen..why not ask Gadhafi for proof like you do Obama???

Maybe Gadaffi has the long form BC? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »
Obama does not deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore.  Everything wih him is suspect.     

None of that stuff is reasonable doubt dude... You're an attorney... You know that.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »

No, at the time of Obama's birth, a 1952 law required a U.S. citizen married to an alien to have been physically present in the United States for 10 years, including five after reaching the age of 14, to transmit citizenship to foreign-born children. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born, one year too young to give him US citizenship.

1952 Immigration and Nationality Act Title3 Chapter1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/8693236/1952-Immigration-and-Nationality-Act-Title3-Chapter1

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2011, 12:50:59 PM »
No, at the time of Obama's birth, a 1952 law required a U.S. citizen married to an alien to have been physically present in the United States for 10 years, including five after reaching the age of 14, to transmit citizenship to foreign-born children. Obama's mother was 18 when he was born, one year too young to give him US citizenship.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8693236/1952-Immigration-and-Nationality-Act-Title3-Chapter1

Which still has no bearing... To be President he had to be on US soil anyway. So again, I'm not quite sure where all this is going.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2011, 01:06:06 PM »

Ah so.  Thanks very much.  That answers my question. 

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
Which still has no bearing... To be President he had to be on US soil anyway. So again, I'm not quite sure where all this is going.

But the question was about citizenship, not eligibility. Let's not confuse the two issues.

It wouldn't matter if Obama had been born in the Lincoln bedroom, he was a dual citizen at birth (British/US) and ineligible to hold the Office of President. He is EXACTLY what the framers had in mind when they included the "natural born Citizen" clause.

Obama MAY have had US citizenship at birth, depending on where (and when, HI has only been a state since 1959 - 2 years before his supposed birth there - is he hiding when and not where?) he was born. Then there's the whole Indonesia thing

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2011, 01:17:19 PM »
But the question was about citizenship, not eligibility. Let's not confuse the two issues.

It wouldn't matter if Obama had been born in the Lincoln bedroom, he was a dual citizen at birth (British/US) and ineligible to hold the Office of President. He is EXACTLY what the framers had in mind when they included the "natural born Citizen" clause.

Obama MAY have had US citizenship at birth, depending on where (and when, HI has only been a state since 1959 - 2 years before his supposed birth there - is he hiding when and not where?) he was born. Then there's the whole Indonesia thing
so he wasnt born in hawaii?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2011, 06:09:01 PM »

again don't you think the FBI has investigated all of this stuff already????...if Obama was ineligible to be president he would not have been certified to run....all candidates are vetted first by the FBI and background checks are done....

Come on guys  ...give it up already..you are wasting your time with this nonsense

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »

Please post the link you copied this from... I am pretty sure I saw it elsewhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2011, 07:39:48 PM »

Donald Trump is Proud to be a Birther...and so am I!
 .Steven Krage on 03.30.11 at 7:41 PM | no comments | Share Facebook (1) Retweet (0) Digg (0) Stumble...     

Watching Donald Trump on Bill O'Reilly's show today, I am convinced that Trump has what it takes to put his hat into the ring for the 2012 Presidential Election! Only recently has his name been thrown into the pile of possible Republican contenders of President to usurp Barack Obama's reign of terror, which was brought to a climax in his staggeringly condescending and over-simplified television address on the subject of the Libyan crisis.   

But this isn't what this particular blog is about. This blog is about Trump's claim, which he first expressed on the clucking chicken-coop show that is know as The View, where he valiantly shouted, "I want to see his [Barack Obama's] birth certificate." Mr. Trump has recently thrown his hat into the ring and has become a "birther", which is a term given by the media to represent a certain faction of people who are fed up and are demanding that "President" Obama release his birth certificate.

Trump is absolutely adamant about the subject, and just a few minutes ago I saw him state his case on Bill O'Reilly's show. O'Reilly is NOT a birther. So it was a point of contention between O'Reilly and Trump. Trump stated the fact, and one that a lot of people thing, and that is the fact that since Obama hasn't released his birth certificate, there is something he is hiding on there. Trump says that the main thing might be his religion, which could be stated as being Muslim. Obviously that's not a crime, but it could mean a certain end for any of Obama's future political endeavors.

I, speaking as someone who has kept their mouth shut about the whole birth certificate issue up until now, state the fact that I, along with Donald Trump and many many other true-blooded Republican/Tea-Partiers, am a Birther. I believe that Barack Obama is definitely hiding something.

If everything was in order, he would have opened those records from DAY ONE. But since he is playing 4-year-old games with us and is hiding it, there is something on those fateful papers that he doesn't want us to see.

I believe it may be religion, because that IS the most probable thing on there that could be a splattered bug on Obama's Presidential windshield. Either way, there is something that he is hiding.

And who knows! It may be something far more sinister than religion. Maybe the birth certificate doesn't exist at all! This may seem like a long-shot, but what Mr. Trump said in his interview with The View ladies is that he, Mr. Trump, has seen a lot of fraud in his life and this birth certificate that is floating around that got him into the presidency may have been forged!

I support that claim 100%. I believe that he falsely entered into the presidency with fake credentials and shoddy workmanship. But the cold hard facts are that we won't know until he releases those damn records!

Barack Obama is hiding something. Something cold. Something scary. Something even worse than can be found in the darkest of Stephen King novels. Could it be possible that our Commander-in-Chief is boldly lying to us? That is the worst outcome of all! I don't want to live in a country where our top leader doesn't speak a word of truth to the people who his country. I just don't. This birth certificate thing just opens up a whole can of worms that I don't even like to think about.

I can't believe more Americans aren't more adamant about this, like Donald Trump and I are. I wish every American, legally-born of course, would rise out of their seats and shout as one, "We want to see the birth certificate!" All of our voices together would shake this fidgety man into finally bringing forth the lies which he has hidden for so long!

I am a Birther and I'm proud to be one! WE WANT TO SEE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

.     To read more on the Birthers and our quest, go to http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/ and join the good fight! Be sure to comment on this blog and tell me what your thoughts on the matter are. Are you or are you not a Birther? What do you think Obama may be hiding from us?

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/life-and-times-of-a-young-republican/2011/03/donald-trump-is-proud-to-be-a-birtherand-so-am-i.html#ixzz1I8nilahz

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2011, 08:04:02 PM »
Please post the link you copied this from... I am pretty sure I saw it elsewhere.

I didn't paste from anywhere, but I and many, MANY others have been making these points since mid-ish 2008.

So, if you meant that Obama was born a dual citizen, you can verify from his own website http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate.html

On this page he cites Fact Check
"“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children."

If you meant Hawaii becoming a state
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii
Admission to Union    August 21, 1959 (50th)
This would make it really hard for Stanley Ann to be Mom, but who knows what may be on a BC if one does exist stating he was born in HI.

If you meant this is what framers had in mind - I'd have to really dig for some sources, but it is covered in the Federalist papers. Specifically correspondence with John Jay.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2016, 01:14:37 PM »
Now i get why liberals are in such dispair and grieving.