Author Topic: 150lb dumbbell presses  (Read 18720 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: 150lb dumbbell presses
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2011, 07:53:03 PM »
Maybe I should have said "200 pound stones and ship anchors", btw, I'm going to one of the marinas in Annapolis and ask for a spare anchor so that I can practice...
WSM 2025, here I come.
Can you not spell Re: your screen name ?  ???

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2011, 08:04:36 PM »
thick physique good lift
Thanks! My plan was to record my attempt at 520lb on bench!  I asked a random guy for a spot, he was really nervous but he said yes, if felt good and I was in control started coming back up midway hit that sticky point, and dude touched the bar!  Fustrated me alittle but, I didn't have enuff energy to redo without him touching, so I went for the dumbbells.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »
Good lifts bro but you are on more hormones than an NPC competitor.

Cut the BS mate - thats not taking away from the lifts but you shouldnt hide the fact you are gassing hard.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2011, 08:17:22 PM »
:o

and you fellas probably think branch is clean in that pic....lol,,

this is where he is on the regular gym rat  doses of 120-150 tren ace a dya ,,100mg prop a day ,, 100mg masterona a day,,hgh 15 iu a day ,, and lighter on the insulin
but i can assure you fellas hwere think he is down to 200mg cyp a week lol or work with no test and get some off time... lol

majority of this generation bodybuild are completely drug dependent,,it was always like this but now day its just a joke,,you get branch off hormones and he is truly 150-160lb not 180 or 190,,150! and this is CLEAN FOR LONG ENOUGH TIME NOT NATURAL..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
and you fellas probably think branch is clean in that pic....lol,,

this is where he is on the regular gym rat  doses of 120-150 tren ace a dya ,,100mg prop a day ,, 100mg masterona a day,,hgh 15 iu a day ,, and lighter on the insulin
but i can assure you fellas hwere think he is down to 200mg cyp a week lol or work with no test and get some off time... lol

majority of this generation bodybuild are completely drug dependent,,it was always like this but now day its just a joke,,you get branch off hormones and he is truly 150-160lb not 180 or 190,,150! and this is CLEAN FOR LONG ENOUGH TIME NOT NATURAL..

gh15 approved

fuck I thought gh15 was going to rip this dudes apart for claiming natty status. I gues he is afraid of black dudes!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2011, 08:21:57 PM »
he knows he is hormonized to hell and back ,,no need to ,,in his case he dont talk much so itr doesnt matter,,hey if you use hormones atleast look good and be in shape,,and look sculpted and in the single digit ,,he does...good potential

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2011, 08:27:39 PM »
I noticed your black. What do you think is the best method to steal a 150lb dumbbell?

They usually strip the plates off and hide them in their nostrils.

Then they hide the bar under their lower lip.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2011, 08:56:25 PM »
Well I reckon I could press then for 1-2 reps at 6'3" also.

Dont see why he cant do it nattue if he has been training a few years longer. Also BGG

Do you have to make every thread about you, get over yourself, you are nothing impressive.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »
It's easy to see why someone like a Layne Norton will claim natural. He's in good shape but not a freak. Claiming natural you think, "Wow, just think what this guy would be like if he juiced!" Adrian is a legit freak. At 6'3" and jacked like that I'm sure people just stare in awe as he goes about his everyday business.

Most guys that juice and lie about it is because they are really not that impressive. You expect more. No reason for Adrian to lie because he's so impressive. People will think he's a juicer anyway. Only the truly naive will believe he's natural. These are the kind of guys I don't get. The only thing I can think of is that he's honest in his personal life with his friends but there are legal risk to admitting you're a juicer on a public board if you are an Americano. You never know if someone at your work or a relative will stumble upon this site. Either that or he's a complete moron.

Either way, he tossed those 150 lbs like they were nothing. Very impressive lift and impressive physique. Your life must be relatively ass-hole free and strangers must be pretty damn polite to you. Such is the life of a walking monster. There are very real benefits in life to being huge like this. Props!

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2011, 02:41:47 AM »
Dude is strong as hell and looks great.Respect where it's due.
Some peeps are such haters...damn I feel bad for them.
(Where's Croatch BTW?)

Adrain,mad props!
Peace

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2011, 06:35:12 AM »
It's easy to see why someone like a Layne Norton will claim natural. He's in good shape but not a freak. Claiming natural you think, "Wow, just think what this guy would be like if he juiced!" Adrian is a legit freak. At 6'3" and jacked like that I'm sure people just stare in awe as he goes about his everyday business.

Most guys that juice and lie about it is because they are really not that impressive. You expect more. No reason for Adrian to lie because he's so impressive. People will think he's a juicer anyway. Only the truly naive will believe he's natural. These are the kind of guys I don't get. The only thing I can think of is that he's honest in his personal life with his friends but there are legal risk to admitting you're a juicer on a public board if you are an Americano. You never know if someone at your work or a relative will stumble upon this site. Either that or he's a complete mor
Either way, he tossed those 150 lbs like they were nothing. Very impressive lift and impressive physique. Your life must be relatively ass-hole free and strangers must be pretty damn polite to you. Such is the life of a walking monster. There are very real benefits in life to being huge like this. Props!

thanks

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2011, 06:36:52 AM »
you lie about being nattie .. you are on a full pharma .. you are a liar

hope this helps you a little

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2011, 07:17:44 AM »

fuck I thought gh15 was going to rip this dudes apart for claiming natty status. I gues he is afraid of black dudes!
HE LOOKS GOOD,,nothing to rip on he is hormonized HE ADMITTED IT ONCE TIME,,,he made a thread he didnt claim natural or not,,,but he is HORMONIZED NO DOUBT FELLA IS JUST LIKE MESAMOROPH,,,,MESAMOPRH CLAIMS NATURAL UP AND DOWN HIS STREET AND KEYBOARD,,,,

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2011, 07:47:01 AM »
Great build. ....strong as FUCK.

Good to see another ARM DON dominating the gym and making the insecure jealous turd eaters melt...props brother  8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2011, 07:50:59 AM »
not "hormonized"

....just a great case of BGG

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »
Dude is strong as hell and looks great.Respect where it's due.
Some peeps are such haters...damn I feel bad for them.
(Where's Croatch BTW?)

Adrain,mad props!
Peace
Thanks,

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2011, 08:27:33 AM »
Great build. ....strong as FUCK.

Good to see another ARM DON dominating the gym and making the insecure jealous turd eaters melt...props brother  8)
Thanks' btw I've been doing close grip presses on the  decline bench! FRYS my tri's good tip!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2011, 10:51:34 PM »
youre strong, train hard and have a great physique

stop with the lies though- you really make yourself look liek a douch claiming lifetime nattie