Author Topic: This quote is just something special  (Read 4623 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: This quote is just something special
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2011, 09:54:21 AM »
Good to know mos im a christian as well have been since my days in the marines but remember its still ok to joke around with friends even if its the internet.
god has been in my heart along time and its ok to still have fun....

Jesus could of had his last supper with all his apostles on your forehead.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2011, 09:55:07 AM »

and then played soccer on it.
from incomplete data

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
Funny when I look at my peers and colleagues, the ones that are educated and bit more affluent, none believe in a religion.  I don't think I know one person with a University degree that's doing well in life that believes in god.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
and then played soccer on it.

After going for a swim in the olympic sized pool.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2011, 10:00:18 AM »
Christ changed my heart.  I knew very well it would make me unpopular....I'm fine with that. 

Only mistake in my post above is in the one of the last sentences....I actually mean to write "more" instead of "most" in reference to the little children.

No zingers, no jokes coming.....I regret my previous posts from years past.....the cursing, the insults, the bad behavior in general. 

All I want is for others to experience the same love of Christ that I have experienced in my life.  Not all will want or accept it.  Some may and I'm thankful for those that do and pray for others that haven't yet.  My intention was not to insult or judge anyone in another thread I posted in.  If I did that in some way I apologize for that mistake....it wasn't intentional.
Epic Man Love.  At least you admit that you are gay and that a man changed your heart.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2011, 10:00:24 AM »
Funny when I look at my peers and colleagues, the ones that are educated and bit more affluent, none believe in a religion.  I don't think I know one person with a University degree that's doing well in life that believes in god.

In my opinion, a university degree by itself doesn't say much, at least in america. Pretty much everyone with a decent financial background has one or should get one if they're interested in getting a job. But if they study some sort of natural science that'll probably greatly affect their belief, yes. If not, then their entire intellectual being is one great paradox.
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »
Until their asses or someone they know gets sick...I've seen it before...
I don't believe in a fairy tale god, but I believe in a entity that for the lack of a better term is a "Big Daddy" of them all...
I guess we must all take a trip on the astral plane to find out...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »
Until their asses or someone they know gets sick...I've seen it before...
I don't believe in a fairy tale god, but I believe in a entity that for the lack of a better term is a "Big Daddy" of them all...
I guess we must all take a trip on the astral plane to find out...

I agree I think catastrophic events cause people to believe there is a god.  Also prison, military etc..  I'm not bashing troops by the way!! Just sayin 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2011, 10:13:27 AM »
In my opinion, a university degree by itself doesn't say much, at least in america. Pretty much everyone with a decent financial background has one or should get one if they're interested in getting a job. But if they study some sort of natural science that'll probably greatly affect their belief, yes. If not, then their entire intellectual being is one great paradox.

Good point actually great point!  I'm in Toronto.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »

My forehead is not worthy  ;D
p

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2011, 10:23:13 AM »
I agree I think catastrophic events cause people to believe there is a god.  Also prison, military etc..  I'm not bashing troops by the way!! Just sayin 
The problem with natural catastropies, is thar dumbass humans tend to build civilizations in areas in which they occurcabd then cry, "woe is me, why did God do this?"
well, if you didn't build near the coast where during certain months tsunamis occur, or if you didn't build your city on "extinct" volcano (Mexico City), or if you didn't build cities in hurricane zones (cities in Florida), we wouldn't have soo many problems.

Ever notice that when a hurrican comes thru, that the air is clean and clear, and the waters are clearer, and sometimes the landscap is different? It's nature's own version of a janitorial service, yet man blames god because of loss of life and homes, etc---don't build in that area!!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2011, 10:37:28 AM »
Man of Steel is a good man.

May God bless him and his family :)
R

newmom

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »

x1000000000

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »

You're quite the good man yourself, stud

newmom

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2011, 11:34:05 AM »
You're quite the good man yourself, stud
;D :D :D :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »
Should ask Ron to change your name to Man of God.
O

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2011, 12:18:35 PM »
Think about some of the pagan tribes of people that God ordered be destroyed.  For hundreds of years these people engaged in horrifice, evil practices.  Generation after generation being lead to an inevitable death in sin and eternal seperation from God.  When God determined enough is enough, that these depraved people were doomed with no chance of change he saved those children that were inevitably doomed to eternal seperation from him as they were not accountable for their actions. I see that as an act of love in regards to the children that died.  The Egyptian children were sacrificed, but immediately taken to the greatest kingdom of all....for none are most precious in his sight.  I can't grasp all facets of his plan, but I do know that God is love.

Kinda begs the question, if God felt so compelled to kill these children to save them, why did he wait hundreds of years and generation after generation to act? That would mean that he allowed generations of kids to be doomed to eternal damnation...

Consistency is important wouldn't ya say?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
What about a Goddess instead....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2011, 02:09:25 AM »
Came to know Christ as a young kid...that's when I first became a Christian.  Influence of parents, extended family, friends and church.  Honestly, a lot of gospel music when I was kid that I grew up loving.  As I got older I walked away from Christ and lost any form of a Christian witness whatsoever; I lived for me according to the world's standards.  Last year I got seriously hurt, had surgical complications, became depressed, became suicidal, spent some time in intensive care due to the complications.....almost died.  In my moments of greatest despair all I had left, all I had to turn to was the love of Christ that I had ignored.  I surrendered completely to him, asked for forgiveness and rededicated my life.  In that moment the Holy Spirit washed over me like a flood.  The depression, stress and darkness left me and again I felt Christ's love and grace again....it surrounded and filled me.  From then on I began my rededicated walk.  I only want others to come to experience the same love that I have.
ok thanks for the honest answer, i had the feeling that you started to belive in jesus because something like that happend to you. Well it seems to work for you and as long as it makes you happy then more power to you, but i do think that if god did excist he would have a sense of humor and be ok with jokes about men in thongs