Author Topic: That's the problem All blacks gotta be Democrats  (Read 980 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
That's the problem All blacks gotta be Democrats
« on: April 28, 2018, 07:28:45 AM »
Kanye West released a surprise track featuring rapper T.I. in which he addresses his recent controversial political comments

The song, Ye vs. the People, was released Friday night and features Kanye explaining his sporting of the MAGA hat and recent political Twitter rants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5668133/Kanye-drops-new-track-Ye-vs-People-response-latest-support-Trump.html#newcomment
K

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: That's the problem All blacks gotta be Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »
i dont trust the guy...hes an attention whore just like his wife...his new "political beliefs"  i believe are money driven...but it works out for Trump towards the black community, IMO.
real men= no rubbers

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:49:47 AM »
i dont trust the guy...hes an attention whore just like his wife...his new "political beliefs"  i believe are money driven...but it works out for Trump towards the black community, IMO.

I cant stand the guy and his crappy music, but this is good what he is doing, even though it is self serving.
K

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 02:33:04 PM »

x2

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 08:23:22 PM »
He's influential in the black community so I'm glad to see him supporting Trump.  Maybe it will motivate some Negroes to stop their blind allegiance to the Democrats.

Kanye is still a retard.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 09:50:19 PM »
He's influential in the black community so I'm glad to see him supporting Trump.  Maybe it will motivate some Negroes to stop their blind allegiance to the Democrats.

Kanye is still a retard.

I think the picture underscored that.. He supports Trump, of course he's a retard

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 11:12:52 PM »
Who?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 04:01:55 AM »
Kanye West released a surprise track featuring rapper T.I. in which he addresses his recent controversial political comments

The song, Ye vs. the People, was released Friday night and features Kanye explaining his sporting of the MAGA hat and recent political Twitter rants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5668133/Kanye-drops-new-track-Ye-vs-People-response-latest-support-Trump.html#newcomment

I wonder if any of this stems at least a little bit from spite from when Obama publicly called Kanye an ass shortly after the Taylor Swift incident.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 08:01:38 AM »

I wonder if any of this stems at least a little bit from spite from when Obama publicly called Kanye an ass shortly after the Taylor Swift incident.

yes that and he saw Hussien for what he was - a clown and court jester who had no idea what he was doing.
K

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »
yes that and he saw Hussien for what he was - a clown and court jester who had no idea what he was doing.

LMAO, yeah...
I still think Kanye's a clown, but the Republicans need every celebrity endorsement they can get - especially ones from this genre/demographic.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2018, 04:40:29 AM »

LMAO, yeah...
I still think Kanye's a clown, but the Republicans need every celebrity endorsement they can get - especially ones from this genre/demographic.

Celebrity endorsements should have no bearing on anything. I can’t believe how much the media (and Trump himself) are making of this. It’s hard to complain about Alec Baldwin, who nobody should be paying attention to, if you get all worked up over Kanye. And yes, it probably stems heavily from Obama calling him an ass.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2018, 05:27:38 AM »
Celebrity endorsements should have no bearing on anything.

They shouldn't, but they do.

I had a student two years ago who blindly supported Obama simply because he was "buddies" with Jay Z & Beyonce (ergo, he "must" be a great president). She literally knew not one shred of policy, and was completely ignorant of current events.

This girl practically WORSHIPS Beyonce and Kim Kardashian. I wonder if her strong political acumen and ideologies are now being torn in multiple directions.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2018, 10:13:07 AM »
 :D
a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »
Kanye West has been spotted flashing a smile after meeting with conservative commentators Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk in Los Angeles on Sunday

K