Author Topic: Before Pro Bodybuilding  (Read 50877 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Before Pro Bodybuilding
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2011, 06:25:23 PM »
Sorry I misunderstood, thought you meant 500 per day. About the anadrol, I took one and a half for about a week and got horrible headaches, that was around 89. Haven't touched anything stronger since.

lmao classic!
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2011, 06:37:11 PM »
Did I miss something?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »
No it wasn't, back then we trained and we trained hard, back then drugs were really the finishing touches and training came first. Not so today. today drugs come first, training second. As far as being gay? Sure there were gay bodybuilders but nothing like it is today as far as I know. But in all fairness, there were no computers, no internet and gossip and opinion boards, obviously, but the ones that were (are) gay kept it to themselves and acted like professionals, a word that can rarely be used in todays industry. I remember going to shows and seeing my favorite pros signing autographs, waring a suit and tie, dressed nicely....like professionals.
Bullshit - the drug use you and those guys did was abuse also eg huge amounts - you just didnt have the slin or gh to add 50 pounds plus of worthless "mass" destroying the shape of the builds.. "IF" slin and gh were available back then you and those guys would of been on it , its what bodybuilders do to be the best they can be - live for now and forget the future when it could come back to bite you on the ass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2011, 06:49:54 PM »
Ok

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »
you will never get thsoe time again unles disaster of major proprtion hit the world,, and it most likley wont in your life time,,the 70s and 80s is long long time memory that if you were lucky to be adult or even kid in those times you are one of the most fortune humans,,the machinary in the form of computers advanced society but also ruined the world ,,today you take cell phone from girl and the girl is going to mental hospital ,,people actualy runing their BANK ACCOUNTS FROM THEIR CELL PHONE WITH ALL CODES AND EVERYTHIN,,people rely on computer to a point that if something happen they will shoot themselves or stay lost and die,, it is already in the blood like hiv,,it now develped into aids...it eats society ,,and thus bodybuild is nothing different,,who do you think do bodybuild? thsoe same felas who their girlfriend going around with cell phone 24 7 and live her life by it texting every 36 second ,,sorry every 11 seconds ,,cant even sit and eat in restaurant with out the whore texting... same for people not wanting to even deal or call pon the phoen to anyone or forget about going and meeting face to face,,no one does it,,they all do everything from cell or from their lap ....

no one even beat up anyone anymore,,they all own eachother on computers,,back in the 80s you would tak ethe fuckin kid outside and beat him up or fight him ....today if you do it ,,the kid pull a gun or a knife so you cant even go into good ole fight because there wil always be a gun and someone really die....

so what we stay with is SHIT SOCIETY and only major disaster can change it and move back time,,anyother way we go forword...but in reality every forword in the so called modern technological era = step into no where ,,into lonliness and into insanity,,it wil all fal apart you can see it with the american goverment,,it all falls apart,,slowly and safely ,,god forbid if americana ever fall apart this world is over then

gh15 approved

fuck this guy is spot on 100% of the time about everything, gh15 is the word check this shit out, as soon as i read this this article popped up on ninemsn http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8231897/friends-teachers-save-student-from-knife-attack.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »
But in the bible it says to use testosterona at a 2-1 ratio with other anabolics. For instance, if you are using 600mg equipona who should be using 1,200 mg testosterona.

correct,,that is to keep stamina at all time high and to gain thickness to the level wanted while remaining low doubles ,, the reason is mainly for the stamina and thickness aka growing off season ,,when come prep time ,,when ou actualy want to be 6-7% 2 gram testosterona wont put you there,,what testosterona makes you is THICKER,,but thicker also take away from the lines...the definition ...because thicker is almost always lots of water that is confused with fat by individuals who have no clue....but thats thje only way to put on the lbs needed in the way to mutation ,,ofcourse you need the gh to be there to compansate for the doses of the testosterona used so you still rmain quality and grow larger/thicker and leaner rather than grow larger/thicker and bloofier

gh15 approved
fallen angel

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2011, 07:07:21 PM »
I think the gay issue is a red herring. It's male physique appreciation, men in underwear - in all its guises and eras it has, and will continue to have, a sizeable gay following. The only time this becomes a problem is when a gay dude will assume everyone follows it for sexual reasons and, conversely, when straight guys try to deny the gay element and homoerotic aspect.

Ultimately if you know where you lie on this issue, it's not an issue.

The biggest problem is that the physiques look like shit. Gone is any art, anything remotely admirable or interesting, there is nothing left to appreciate. Gyno is rife. Huge, bloated guts are the norm. Frames that have long since been able to carry all the fake muscles with any elegance and have simply given up. The rampant use of oil. The male-stripper type routines with gyrating and lustful stares.

The thing has become a joke. It's interesting in the way a car crash is interesting but long fucking gone are the kind of physiques (Reeves, Zane, Nubret , Arnold et al) that one - well, me anyway -  would actually like to attain. 

Why do you think this is?

In my opinion, a bodybuilding -- ie the quest for the ideal body -- competition is always doomed to turn out this way.  Competing on looks alone is a degenerate activity because it separates, or attempts to separate, form and function.  People pretend as if the two aren't related, and then go about trying to maximize one whatever the cost to the other.  (By the way you see this happen in reverse all the time: executives who value their career so highly they sacrifice all "form" and become detestable slimeballs).

Bodybuilding has its origin in the same place everything else does -- the impulse to excellence, power, and strength.  For most of human history, big muscles signified strength.  This culminated in the 60s/70s with the "golden era" of bodybuilding, a time when men like Arnold walked around looking like gods and few knew any better.  Today, these physiques are more likely to arouse suspicion of drug use than garner admiration.

The illusion is gone, but bodybuilding competitions still linger on.  This is all somewhat beside my point though.  It's clear a competition focused on looks values big muscles because they signify strength.  But the reality is that these bodybuilders are not strong.  And they can't be if they dedicate their lives to a competition of looks.  This is because strength goes beyond looks.  Who do we really admire?  The man who is strong!  Look at the movie 300, for example.  This movie depicts warriors who had great physiques and honest physiques which accurately reflected their abilities.  These men didn't care about how they looked, they cared about being badass warriors and their physiques merely followed suit in their pursuit of this excellent ideal.

A man who dedicates his life to looking good will never be as admirable as a man who dedicates his life to being good.

Even within the bodybuilding world, you can observe the same thing.  We admire ronnie coleman because he has a more honest physique than, for example, phil heath.  He looks like he can move a shitload of weight, and he can!  It's true phil doesn't look quite as good, but he doesn't really look all that much worse.  Nonetheless, people shit on him all day because of his "fake muscle" and refuse to give him even 1/100th the respect they give to ronnie.  The point is that, even here in the land of drug megadosing, we still value a physique inasmuch as it signifies real strength of some sort.

Bodybuilding competitions place the value on the signifier (big muscles) rather than the signified (strength).  Sooner or later people are always going to catch on and realize the whole thing is a sham.  The only people who will still be left standing are the gays who can still be fooled on some sort of instinctual level (just like men are still fooled on an instinctual level by big fake tits and asses).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »
tren masteron eq npp

play around with testosterone esters depending if preping or not

dbol/drol = only when leannnnnn
tbol/var/halo = whenever

increase dose to get bigger

that's the secret to bodybuilding  ;)

thats the secret to local bodybuilding,,the secret to pro bodybuildin as of today is GH and INSULINA ,,both high doses,,you just dont walk around 250lb 6% any other way!

200lb 7% yes possible on aas and little gh ,,but 250lb ...youll never see this number unless insulina on regular basis and gh like candies in wailly wonka factory ,,and to the ones who afraid of water retention coming from gh so their precious lines dont go away for 3 days....you need to understand that gh reduces body fat ,,under that little water there is chizeled to the bone muscle and the little water will go away 2-3 weeks when you off the gh ,,so never let this bother you when you like your 7% and dont wanna lose the lines because youll never see the 5-6 % with out the continous usage of the gh ,,remember no gh in the blood will cause your lean muscle to drop little while losing bodyfat,,with gh it doesnt happen
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2011, 07:29:52 PM »
I miss the old days !! :(

I remember entering my first power meet back in 1974 in Boston,and waiting until midnight for the physique contest to start.................ba sketball gym,one light slung over the basketball hoop,(it created great shadows),black backdrop,posing dias with three levels for 1st. through 3rd. place,Len Archambault winning the show and his training partner a then unknown Manny Perry taking 2nd.place.

I was also saw Arnie,Franco,Katz,Lou,Dickerson,Boyer Coe..............these guys today IMO,pale by comparison.

Guys looked like live sculpture back then not elephants in thongs!!

Len Archambault:

Manuel Perry (far right):

Man, two of those three guys (Teufel and Perry)  are dead.  Both had excellent physiques.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2011, 07:43:35 PM »

...frank zane was 185lb and not 220 lb ...because frank zane would go and become probably one of the best mr o to ever step on earth if he had gh in high enough doses....same for many others..arnold would be BETTER than ron colman if he had the same ability to put itnto his blood the doses of gh and insulina ron did,,arnold would be the best period he woudnt have to share it with ron ....

gh15 approved

Just a quick note on the above pull quote.

Arnold was better than Ron Coleslaw.  Waistline versus WASTEline.  Nearly perfect proportions versus a BIG FAT ASS and oversized legs and hamstrings.  A man, built like a man should be versus an ignorant, foolish, mental midget of a man-child "built" like a lowland gorilla.  Fuck the noise that is today's bodybuilding.  I believe the blame lies in the film "Pumping Iron". 

It showed the vast difference between Arnold, Franco, Katz, Waller, et al and "regular" competitors.  Steroid use versus natural.  When men and boys first caught sight of Arnold they wanted to be Arnold.   Bad.  Real bad in fact.  To date there's only been one Arnold.  Coleslaw, Cutler, Yates, Haney, none of them can match the Oak and not just in terms of physique but also in ways unmeasurable.  For example, charisma, style and a sense of classic oneupmanship coupled with pure showmanship that are without equal in what passes for bodybuilding today. 

All these ass clowns of today have is size.  A turd of any size is still a pile of shit and Coleman, Cutler and those like them are barely ambulatory shit piles.   Gays are the flies that flock to that shit. 

Zane was fantastic. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »

Just a quick note on the above pull quote.

Arnold was better than Ron Coleslaw.  Waistline versus WASTEline.  Nearly perfect proportions versus a BIG FAT ASS and oversized legs and hamstrings.  A man, built like a man should be versus an ignorant, foolish, mental midget of a man-child "built" like a lowland gorilla.  Fuck the noise that is today's bodybuilding.  I believe the blame lies in the film "Pumping Iron". 

It showed the vast difference between Arnold, Franco, Katz, Waller, et al and "regular" competitors.  Steroid use versus natural.  When men and boys first caught sight of Arnold they wanted to be Arnold.   Bad.  Real bad in fact.  To date there's only been one Arnold.  Coleslaw, Cutler, Yates, Haney, none of them can match the Oak and not just in terms of physique but also in ways unmeasurable.  For example, charisma, style and a sense of classic oneupmanship coupled with pure showmanship that are without equal in what passes for bodybuilding today. 

All these ass clowns of today have is size.  A turd of any size is still a pile of shit and Coleman, Cutler and those like them are barely ambulatory shit piles.   Gays are the flies that flock to that shit. 

Zane was fantastic. 

totally agree.

Alex23

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2011, 08:19:03 PM »
totally agree.

Agree to the agree.

Presence, charisma .....

Circa 1997 to quote arnold in nothing less than Flex:
"[…] this yates guy... trains in hia dungeon all year... no showmanship no presence... who the fuck he thinks he is..."

FROM THE KING OF BODYBUILDONGS HIMSELF.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »
I blame Milos. Just to let you know he knows it because I told him.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »
I know, kinda a bad example, but if I personally had am limit on mgs placed on me I would pick a strong oral as the weekly mg dose. Remember though that I said 500 weekly not daily. I still have the issue of Muscle Builder and Power that has the article in it where Pete Grymkowski says he took 500 mgs of Dbol a day for 6 weeks at a time. I personally know people who have gone up to 4 Anadrol (the brand) daily. Ciba Dbol went away in 1983, but I know guys who use 150 mgs daily of the stuff that is around now along with other stuff.

I knew Pete very well and can tell you that many, many, times I sat across his kitchen table with he and his wife. He always said he HATED Dbol and said he never took it. He did use as much as Anavar as you suggest. And high doses of Prima Acetate injectable from Germany. He also like an Italian drug called Vistar (not sure of the spelling). Pete was probably the original high dose user. 
and keep moving!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2011, 01:03:24 AM »
I knew Pete very well and can tell you that many, many, times I sat across his kitchen table with he and his wife. He always said he HATED Dbol and said he never took it. He did use as much as Anavar as you suggest. And high doses of Prima Acetate injectable from Germany. He also like an Italian drug called Vistar (not sure of the spelling). Pete was probably the original high dose user. 

well you'll get no argument from me but if he never used it then how come he hated it so much?  ;)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2011, 02:34:32 AM »
Guys competed for a title. They competed because they loved to compete, not for money. They had no sponsors and most of them had real jobs. Shows were usually held in a school auditorium and no one cared about what the general public thought about them. Yes they used drugs, but most of them had symmetrical physiques with a small waist. Sometimes I think going backwards would actually be taking a step forward?

I agree with you. the golden era was the best ever. 
Corvette Lover

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2011, 03:59:33 AM »
Bunch of know it alls in this thread who were born after 1990!!  ;D LOL

My first cycle was 15 mgs. of CIBA D-Bol,3 pills a day......I looked good and got stronger than shit!

That stuff was equivalent to taking about 20 or more Thai pinks a day.............it was pretty potent!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2011, 07:43:47 AM »
anadrol 50 syntex tabs were sick,big strenght ,bloat,sides ,but u would lose it all after stopping,androxen's were 40 mgs they were toxic as well tremors if u took to many.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2011, 07:57:23 AM »
One thing i always wondered, is how cum the iron age guys from the 70's never had any sides (brutal acne, gyno..etc)?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2011, 08:10:41 AM »
i still wonder why your mom left me that one particular evening.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »
One thing i always wondered, is how cum the iron age guys from the 70's never had any sides (brutal acne, gyno..etc)?

im tired of explaining this to you friends,,

THE REASON BODYBUILD DONT HAVE SIDE EFFECTS SHOWN IS BECAUSE WE ARE NEVER GO OFF HORMONES!!!! WHEN YOU TAKE SOMETHING ALL THE TIME AND IT IS PART OF YOUR BLOOD LIKE OXYGEN...YOUR BODY ADOPTS IT GET USED TO IT AND AFTER A WHILE STOP GIVING YOU ANY SIDES BECAUSE IT IS PART OF YOU AND BODY IS BUILT ON IT ,,

YOU TAKE IT OUT AND YOU HAVE FELLAS LIKE COACH WALKING 160LB 10% ,,YOU KEEP IT IN AND YOU GOT FELLAS LIKE COACH WALKING 200LB 10%... YOU JUST DONT GO ON AND OFF YOU ARE ALWQAYS ALWAYS ON! DOESNT MEAN SAME PRODUCTS BUT IN GENERAL WE DO NOT GO OFF I KEEP TELLIN YOU WE GO HIGH AND MEDIUM HIGH AND MEDIUM ,,OUR HRT IS YOUR GYM RAT CYCLE ...

the very very sensetive ones who do get all kind of acne right and left which because they actualay cycles and go off for few weeks lol they use acne medications ,,the use blood pressure meds,, they use meds to prevent sides,,but most of us never go off and body adapt to it and the only side effect is WE STAY LEAN AND THICK,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2011, 10:50:08 AM »
well you'll get no argument from me but if he never used it then how come he hated it so much?  ;)

Good point. You are correct though at some point he would have had to use it to determine if he liked it or not.  Pete was the original "guru" and had probably 50 regular clients (equals lab rats and customers) so he was able to observe what worked or didn't for them and then use it or not on himself. He would take an entire bottle of Anavar at a sitting but I think he did a lot of things for shock value of those observing.
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »
Sorry I misunderstood, thought you meant 500 per day. About the anadrol, I took one and a half for about a week and got horrible headaches, that was around 89. Haven't touched anything stronger since.

Dr Kerr used to recommend 4 X 5 mg a day of Dbol OR 2 X 5O mg of Anadrol. If you look at the Anadrol that's 700 mg a week. I thought Anadrol SUCKED and never liked it. Same with testosterone. All it ever gave me was bloat and HORRIBLE acne.

Decca, Methandriol dep, Dbol, anavar, Finajet, Equapoise... (not all at once... 2 interchangeably) MR approved.
and keep moving!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2011, 11:17:23 AM »
Dr Kerr used to recommend 4 X 5 mg a day of Dbol OR 2 X 5O mg of Anadrol. If you look at the Anadrol that's 700 mg a week. I thought Anadrol SUCKED and never liked it. Same with testosterone. All it ever gave me was bloat and HORRIBLE acne.

Decca, Methandriol dep, Dbol, anavar, Finajet, Equapoise... (not all at once... 2 interchangeably) MR approved.

You just named as far far as I'm concerned the best bodybuilding drugs out there, maybe throw in some drol but like you say that is a personal preference thing. More quality muscle was built with these drugs than anything ever used.