Author Topic: Anybody see the BIG LOVE finale???  (Read 2099 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Anybody see the BIG LOVE finale???
« on: March 27, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
It was awesome..I thought it ended really nice...I have to admit that I cried.....what did any of you think?..was really surprised what happened to Bill at the end.....and his mother as well

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Anybody see the BIG LOVE finale???
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 02:25:21 PM »
I love that show. I cried and cried.

The only thing I hated was that there was so many loose ends from Seasons 4 and 5.

My favorite was the car scene where Barb bought "honeybee" and they wives went for a drive. Very powerful.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »
I love that show. I cried and cried.

The only thing I hated was that there was so many loose ends from Seasons 4 and 5.

My favorite was the car scene where Barb bought "honeybee" and they wives went for a drive. Very powerful.

yes powerful indeed...very powerful also when Bill was giving the speech in the church and he had the vision of all who had come before him....and then when the wives were hugging at the end and they said they wish Bill was there to see that day..and he appeared behind them sitting at the table...I started to cry then....also when the song came on from the opening credits of the first 3 seasons..very powerful rendition

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »
It's stupid they only ran it 5 seasons. The writing for season 4 was terrible. The show had potential to go on for at least 7 seasons.

I miss it already. I would even love to see the wives go on without Bill.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 05:58:36 PM »
It's stupid they only ran it 5 seasons. The writing for season 4 was terrible. The show had potential to go on for at least 7 seasons.

I miss it already. I would even love to see the wives go on without Bill.

The wives going on without Bill would be intriguing...I thought Bill had gotten really obnoxious over the last few seasons..became very demanding and bossy....Bill had to die in order for the wives to be able to be empowered..Bill was a hindrance to their growth...but I envied him though ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 03:41:30 PM »

door's open for Nicky and Ray, Barb and Indian guy, Ben and Heather and Marg (that way Marg can keep going on trips). 

I wasn't surprised that Bill changed back to "good" this season.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »
What did you guys think of the car scene with the three wives? I thought that was the most powerful scene of the whole series. You can see it on youtube...search big love car scene.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 06:01:15 PM »
What did you guys think of the car scene with the three wives? I thought that was the most powerful scene of the whole series. You can see it on youtube...search big love car scene.

Thought it was very nice and a symbol of where they were heading.....they were going to be on their own without Bill and would have to learn to live without him and to settle their own differences so that they could continue to live together...but they also had to accept each other for who they were and not depend on Bill to make things right and run interference for them with each other.....that scene to me said that the wives would be okay and could live with out Bill and think and act for themselves without his presence and guidance

Whats your reaction?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »
I'm curious as to who the prophet was for Juniper Creek since Alby was in jail.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
I'm curious as to who the prophet was for Juniper Creek since Alby was in jail.

I'm curious about what happened to Bill's brother???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 07:10:58 PM »
I'm curious about what happened to Bill's brother???

The writers had to cut out a scene...but he is in Mexico hiding out!