Author Topic: Groink, my 19+ NATURAL babies are demanding imediate reopening of ARMS BOOK!!  (Read 4504 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
guess you forget working on your lower body

they're fine (no homo)

cephissus

• Getbig V
much more impressed with your traps tbh

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
bay likee the delts  :P

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
good build, lee didnt have 21's though

errr...so what did the mr.olympia have then?..at nearly 6' tall and canonball delts with massive pecs and lats and his arms still looked very decent...

no way could he have got away with 20" arms with those other bodyparts around them..they wouldve looked ridiculous.

here's a note to all the midget juicers around...

i train with ex nabba mr.australia and mr.universe medium tall- he had 18.5" arms in contest shape and is about 5'9" tall.

i am 6'1" and have 20" arms. my arms EASILY look bigger than his in real life, but not so dramatic when comparing to his on stage mr.u condition.

i.e. its an illusion...if you are a tall guy, 20" arms appear to be 18" when compared to a 5'7" guy..but they are not.

a 6'11" guy with only marginal arm development is sporting 18 or 19" arms..without really even trying.

if a 5'4" bodybuilder can have 21 or 22" arms, then a 6' bodybuilder can certainly have them.

if u are a 6' bodybuilder- a pro- then if you have anything less than 20-21" then they will appear small..especially for pros.

so give this guy some benefit of the doubt..he's claiming 19" arms at 6'..natural. i cant see why this isnt true considering all of the above.

i CAN see why midget juicers would doubt it though- because 19" arms are big even for a 5'8" or 5'9" mr.universe..mind you his arms werent his strong point..

hope this helps you losers.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
took it yesterday, feeling like Im just a pro hormone cycle away from balooing them to the 20 inch mark  ;D (been taking just whey and NO2 every now and then)

- forearms: check
- adding a back shot from a month ago to show tris from that angle
- most muscular is not my forte but Im working on it
- Im midget  ;D (6'1)
- yea epic brutal tube tv!
- (can see from miles away trolls making vendettas on reference on my "no one" thread, bring it on and lets have fun)
- Im natural, not "clean"  ::)

Thats not David Pocock.
P

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
guess you forget working on your lower body

Allergic to leg equipment?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
ronnie had legit 22 inch arms contest..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
the 19th century called, they want their TV back

I heard his girlfriend loves watching "Dora the Explorer" on it

che

• Getbig V

Hhaha

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
mine are barely over 19inches at same height, my arms looked like yours at 17.5inch?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
mine are just a little over 20" in this shot.....going to do a natty show soon..

bench

Schmoff

• Getbig V
mine are barely over 19inches at same height, my arms looked like yours at 17.5inch?

epic attic room but good build (no homo)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

in those pic you are 19?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

lol only in getbig you are made fun of banging nympho teenager girls..  ::) I guess i should start screwing 60 year old schmoes too  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
lol only in getbig you are made fun of banging nympho teenager girls..  ::) I guess i should start screwing 60 year old schmoes too  ;D

It was just a joke, sunshine. Relax.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
mine are just a little over 20" in this shot.....going to do a natty show soon..

bench

You could win about eight Sandows with those arms.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
It was just a joke, sunshine. Relax.

I know, hence the " ;D" at the end, back to you biatch  ;D  kiwoi is the good peeps

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
2-pack.

so I went from "20% bf" according to some getbig gurus to a TWO pack, lol, at least an improvement. Been taking too much carbs still, a very strict diet would totally hinder any mass and strenght gains at this point.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

bench
Bullshit, bench doesn't like peanut butter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
werent you the 'guy' asking for tips on how to make a girl 'fall in love with you'? ahahahahahaha no fucking wonder you cant get laid- look at you- you live in substandard living conditions well below the poverty line in your parents attic, you've got a shitty physique, and your a tool. no wonder you have self esteem issues.

b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

werent you the 'guy' asking for tips on how to make a girl 'fall in love with you'? ahahahahahaha no fucking wonder you cant get laid- look at you- you live in substandard living conditions well below the poverty line in your parents attic, you've got a shitty physique, and your a tool. no wonder you have self esteem issues.