Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 08, 2016, 09:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Wrestlemania ever.  (Read 2614 times)
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »

LOL........what do you think the chances are that either guy pays the fine? Grin

They'll take it out of next weeks t-shirt sales. Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »

They'll take it out of next weeks t-shirt sales. Wink
It's all PR, nobody is losing a dime. It's a bunch of bullshit anyway, leftover crap from the Benoit tragedy.

I've often wondered when I read about the fines handed down, how do they know those fines were ever paid? HAHA tu_holmes, I fine you a million dollars for posting a winky smiley!! Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 09:30:37 PM »

It's all PR, nobody is losing a dime. It's a bunch of bullshit anyway, leftover crap from the Benoit tragedy.

I've often wondered when I read about the fines handed down, how do they know those fines were ever paid? HAHA tu_holmes, I fine you a million dollars for posting a winky smiley!! Cheesy

Hahaha!

You can take it out of my next weeks T-shirt sales too.

Wink
leonp1981
Getbig IV

mmmmm....

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 01:37:41 AM »

The WWE announced on their corporate website at corporate.wwe.com that Triple H and The Undertaker were fined for a chair shot to the head in their match this past Sunday at WrestleMania XXVII. Here is the announcement from their site:

Pursuant to WWE's Concussion policy, the stunt of using a folded metal chair shot to the head is prohibited. Triple H and The Undertaker have both been fined for violating this policy at WrestleMania XXVII. WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension for violation of this policy, which is unchanged and still in effect.

Surely, to maintain kayfabe, they should only be 'fining' HHH?   Grin
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:20 AM »

Source: WWE Corporate
The WWE announced on their corporate website at corporate.wwe.com that Triple H and The Undertaker were fined for a chair shot to the head in their match this past Sunday at WrestleMania XXVII. Here is the announcement from their site:

Pursuant to WWE's Concussion policy, the stunt of using a folded metal chair shot to the head is prohibited. Triple H and The Undertaker have both been fined for violating this policy at WrestleMania XXVII. WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension for violation of this policy, which is unchanged and still in effect.
Lol.....

Yet they'll let kids watch cartoons like Tom hit Jerry with a frying pan and blow him up with dynamite and let it go. Wow....

I think people take TV a tad to serious.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!