Author Topic: Indian guy wins Mr Australia and Indian Ifbb tell Australian promoter to give  (Read 4071 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
these guys are all drugs+ cable training

Prem Chand was THE best BB india produced

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Those Hollywood action movies seem just like old Italian spaghetti westerns.  This one looks similar to the Trinity series with Terence Hill.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Karma Dhanoa

Looks good, huge dude, all drugs and movie star, why all the hating, he's living the dream.

I would also star in goofy action movies if they paid me for it.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Looks good, huge dude, all drugs and movie star, why all the hating, he's living the dream.

Thats my dream life ;D
Thunderdome approved

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

I am available for hire now for action movies.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Because it's 60s, 70s era (think Hercules in NY) action, with 21st century technology...it's cornballish...The Kung Fu and blaxploitation films were never this corny...and I watched Bucktown last night (damn, Pam Grier was fine in that) 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Because it's 60s, 70s era (think Hercules in NY) action, with 21st century technology...it's cornballish...The Kung Fu and blaxploitation films were never this corny...and I watched Bucktown last night (damn, Pam Grier was fine in that) 

Well, IMO he gets PAID to do stuff like this, and it seems that the Indians like his movies, and he roids up.

Sounds like a good deal to me, i bet he gives a fuck about what Americans or Europeans think about his movies, as long as he sells good in India.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
and probably short
HE SHORT COMPARED TO YOU,,,your 7'7"" and ripped at 450lbs I assume tough guy  ::)

slicksta

• Getbig II
thats one bis ass punjabi mofo. all curry and japati  :o