Author Topic: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc  (Read 18983 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

Well, if they keep arguing this then they will be giving Obama another term.  Move onto something else

I can do both at the same time.   

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2011, 01:08:54 PM »
I attack the policies and yes, I also attack the man because the policies ARE THE MAN, it's what he represents and portrays.

I agree with the Coach.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2011, 01:45:12 PM »
I wanna know how it would be possible for two students who have no money and are heavily pregnant can afford to fly to Kenya where the chances of having a safe birth are ten times less likely and why the hell they would bother doing as such?

Next people will be saying the parents didn't even meet in Hawaii.

I'm more surprised the fact his mother was a secular humanist hasn't been more of an issue and the fact Obama probably is as well but he knew he would have to church himself up to ever enter political life.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2011, 01:46:49 PM »
Louis Farrakhan Jr is president. Deal with it.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »
The states is financially fucked. This has been evident for a while now, give it a few more years and the wheels will fall off. It's almost comical what the country has/is doing to itself

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »
Obama has lost his Oparh Winfrey backing..OBama is toast 8)

Source: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama in 2012
Updated: Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM EDT

(NewsCore) - Oprah Winfrey, the queen of daytime television, will not be publicly endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012, a source told Pop Eater.

Back in 2008, the billionaire talk show host endorsed then-Senator Barack Obama -- the first time she had publicly taken sides in a US presidential election.

"For 2012, much has changed for Oprah," the source told Pop Eater. "She now has her own cable channel called OWN that has been struggling to find an audience -- she isn't going to do anything to alienate them."

Winfrey's daytime talk show will end its 25-year run on May 25. She will then spend the majority of her time at the helm of OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network, a joint venture with Discovery Communications which debuted on Jan. 1.

After a big debut that averaged 583,000 viewers in primetime the first week, OWN has seen its ratings fall below those of the channel it replaced, the Discovery Health Channel.

"Unlike in 2008, when a drop in ratings didn't matter as much for the queen of TV, Oprah is now fighting every day to get people to tune into OWN," the source added, noting that while Winfrey will likely support Obama again, she will do so more privately.

"Helping a friend keep the most important job in the world is great, but making sure her OWN network thrives is now her priority," the source said.

In March 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Winfrey's net worth to be $2.7 billion.

PopEater

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2011, 07:22:59 PM »
Like the United Nations works like a charm. Oh brother. 
  ::) as if the united nations has any kind of authority

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
Obama has lost his Oparh Winfrey backing..OBama is toast 8)

Source: Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama in 2012
Updated: Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Apr 2011, 6:43 PM EDT

(NewsCore) - Oprah Winfrey, the queen of daytime television, will not be publicly endorsing President Barack Obama for re-election in 2012, a source told Pop Eater.

Back in 2008, the billionaire talk show host endorsed then-Senator Barack Obama -- the first time she had publicly taken sides in a US presidential election.

"For 2012, much has changed for Oprah," the source told Pop Eater. "She now has her own cable channel called OWN that has been struggling to find an audience -- she isn't going to do anything to alienate them."

Winfrey's daytime talk show will end its 25-year run on May 25. She will then spend the majority of her time at the helm of OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network, a joint venture with Discovery Communications which debuted on Jan. 1.

After a big debut that averaged 583,000 viewers in primetime the first week, OWN has seen its ratings fall below those of the channel it replaced, the Discovery Health Channel.

"Unlike in 2008, when a drop in ratings didn't matter as much for the queen of TV, Oprah is now fighting every day to get people to tune into OWN," the source added, noting that while Winfrey will likely support Obama again, she will do so more privately.

"Helping a friend keep the most important job in the world is great, but making sure her OWN network thrives is now her priority," the source said.

In March 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Winfrey's net worth to be $2.7 billion.

PopEater

Oprah will still be supporting Obama......chuckle.  Do you seriously think that she would endorse Huckabee, Romney, or Trump????  She simply won't be an active participant as she was before going around holding speeches and raising money...... ::).  

Man, people report such nonsense just to get readers sucked in.  Besides, the machine has been started up and I wouldn't be surprised if Obama raises a billion dollars for his reelection campaign.  The speed in which he raised funds years ago was very scary and made me wonder where all that money came from.....same with McCain. 

A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »

Oprah will still be supporting Obama......chuckle.  Do you seriously think that she would endorse Huckabee, Romney, or Trump????  She simply won't be an active participant as she was before going around holding speeches and raising money...... ::).  

Man, people report such nonsense just to get readers sucked in.  Besides, the machine has been started up and I wouldn't be surprised if Obama raises a billion dollars for his reelection campaign.  The speed in which he raised funds years ago was very scary and made me wonder where all that money came from.....same with McCain. 

pot/kettle

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2011, 08:33:54 PM »
while none of that is true, one world government would be fantastic.

Its coming bro. But when it does happen, the next fight will be with the Aliens "they" show us in hologram form. Careful what you wish for MR. COINTELPRO >:(

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »
obama is controlled by the reptiles

time for men to declare freedom

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2011, 05:54:59 AM »

1.  Idiot blacks, college kids, gult ridden white liberals looking to rid their tortured conscience of their white guilt, enviro freaks, gays, lesbians, union hacks, govt employees, and other moron segments of society.

2.  Wall Street

3.  Overseas.  obama took in hundreds of millions from overseas and got busted turning off the credt card verification on his website.           

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2011, 06:02:40 AM »

1.  Idiot blacks, college kids, gult ridden white liberals looking to rid their tortured conscience of their white guilt, enviro freaks, gays, lesbians, union hacks, govt employees, and other moron segments of society.

2.  Wall Street

3.  Overseas.  obama took in hundreds of millions from overseas and got busted turning off the credt card verification on his website.           

The only moron segment of the society I've heard is from you.  Both political parties take in money from unsavory sources.  I've known Republicans that take money from Tobacco companies, Corporations, white supremicist groups, radicals, Religous zealots, and other nutcases. 

When I was a kid, I took up a summertime job working on the campaign of a Republican congressman.  People were so caught up that I was told that I could only eat pizza from Dominoes because the CEO was pro-life...... ::) ::)

The moment you realize that no political party gives a shit about you or anyone else without deep pockets.  The better you will be off
A

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2011, 06:34:40 AM »
Vince pwning some people in this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2011, 06:55:47 AM »

The only moron segment of the society I've heard is from you.  Both political parties take in money from unsavory sources.  I've known Republicans that take money from Tobacco companies, Corporations, white supremicist groups, radicals, Religous zealots, and other nutcases. 

When I was a kid, I took up a summertime job working on the campaign of a Republican congressman.  People were so caught up that I was told that I could only eat pizza from Dominoes because the CEO was pro-life...... ::) ::)

The moment you realize that no political party gives a shit about you or anyone else without deep pockets.  The better you will be off

August 14, 2008
Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes
By Pamela Geller

I have been researching, documenting and studying thousands upon thousands of Obama's campaign donations for the past month. Egregious abuse was immediately evident and I published the results of my ongoing investigation. Each subsequent post built a more damning case against Obama's illegal contribution activity.

The media took little notice of what I was substantiating. I went so far as to upload the documents so that anyone could do their own research.  I asked readers to download the documents and a number of folks pitched in.

Despite dropping the groundbreaking bombshell  story of "Palestinian" brothers from the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza who donated $33,000 to Obama's campaign, no big media picked up the story. Jihadis donating to Obama from Gaza? Could there be a bigger story?  Foreign donations are illegal, but this story was all  that and so much more. The "Palestinian" brothers were proud and vocal of their "love" for Obama. Their vocal support on behalf of "Palestinians"  spoke volumes to Obama's campaign.

And yet still no media.

But Obama pricked up his ears. He smelled trouble and while no media asked, he answered anyway. Sen. Obama's campaign immediately scrambled and contended they had returned the  $33,500 in illegal contributions from Palestinians in Hamas-controlled Gaza, despite the fact that records do not show that it was returned and the brothers said they have not received any money. Having gone through all of Obama's refunds redesignations etc, no refund was made to Osama, Hossam, or Edwan Monir in the Rafah refugee camp. And still no media. 

One of the Gazan brothers, Monir Edwan (identified here),  claimed he bought "Obama for President" T-shirts off Obama's website  and then sold the T-shirts in Gaza for a profit. All purchases on the Barack Obama website are considered contributions.

The Palestinians allegedly claimed "they were American citizens", so said Obama's people. They listed their address -- zip code 972 (ironically the area code for Israel) and they input "GA"the state abbreviation for Georgia (screen shot here) They actually lived in a Hamas controlled refugee camp.  So if Obama's people thought it was "Georgia" why did they ship the tee shirts to the correct address in Gaza?  Shipping overseas to a Gaza refugee camp is vastly different than the state next door.

Still no media. 

"Some young men even bought the T-shirts for 60 shekel ($17.29), which is a lot to spend in Gaza on a T-shirt, but that is how much Gazans like Obama," Edwan claimed in a follow up article in the conservative websiet WorldNetDaily.  And Hamas has publicly endorsed Obama.

And still no media.

Obama's campaign said the  Palestinian brothers in the Middle East made $33,000 in illegal donations to the campaign via the internet.

The donations came in between Sept. 20 and Dec. 6 and virtually all of the money, about $33,500, was returned by December 6. But the refunds weren't reported to the Federal Election Commission due to a technical error, campaign officials said.

If McCain had been involved with something so dark and nefarious, taking money from Islamic jihad, his candidacy would never withstand the media blowback.

But it was the son of hope, the agent of change, the one we have been waiting for , so the media yawned.

The jihad donations were hardly the only bloody red flags.  The first in my series of posts ran July 19th. The documents were so unwieldy, readers like John, Doc, and Cathy (who discovered Rafah) were working furiously to cross check our findings at the FEC site and then mine the data.

Obama's overseas (foreign) contributors are making multiple small donations, ostensibly in their own names, over a period of a few days, some under maximum donation allowances, but others are aggregating in excess of the maximums when all added up.   The countries and major cities from which contributions have been received France, Virgin Islands, Planegg, Vienna, Hague, Madrid, London, AE, IR, Geneva,Tokyo, Bangkok, Turin, Paris, Munich, Madrid, Roma, Zurich, Netherlands, Moscow, Ireland, Milan, Singapore, Bejing, Switzerland, Toronto, Vancouver, La Creche, Pak Chong, Dublin, Panama, Krabi, Berlin, Geneva, Buenos Aires, Prague, Nagoya, Budapest, Barcelona, Sweden, Taipei, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Zurich, Ragusa, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Uganda, Mumbia, Nagoya, Tunis, Zacatecas, St, Croix, Mississauga, Laval, Nadi, Behchoko, Ragusa, DUBIA, Lima, Copenhagen, Quaama, Jeddah, Kabul, Cairo, Nassau(not the county on Long Island,lol), Luxembourg (Auchi's stomping grounds), etc,etc,etc,

Half a million dollars had been donated from overseas  by unidentified people  "not employed".

Digging deeper, all sorts of very bizarre activity jumped at us. Dr and JJ continued to break it down and pull data from various sources. We found  Rebecca Kurth contributed $3,137.38 to the Obama Campaign in 112 donations, including 34 separate donations recorded in one day, 

How about this gibberish donor on the 30th of April in 2008.

A donor named  Hbkjb, jkbkj

City: Jkbjnj Works for:  Kuman Bank (doesn't exist)

or the donor Doodad, The # of transactions = 1,044

The $ contributed = $10,780.00

This Doodad character works for FDGFDGF and occupation is DFGFDG

The more questions we answered the more questions we discovered.

Thousands of  Obama's foreign donations ended in cents. The  "cents" did not make sense. And we compared McCain donation documentss  to Obama's. McCain's records are nothing like Obama's. McCain's are so clean. No cents, all even dollar amounts.  But Obama's contained thousands of strange, odd amounts -- evidence of foreign contributors, since Americans living overseas would almost uniformly be able to contribute dollars. Still no media.

Julia Gorin told me a funny story two months ago. Her husband's co-worker wanted to see what would happen if he tried giving a contribution to the Obama campaign via a credit card. He used his Macy's card. The system accepted it. He tried the same with McCain's campaign, and the transaction wouldn't go through.  Now, obviously, down the line, the Obama transaction would fail as well, but it goes to the point that there is no safety system in place -- it'll just accept any and all money, which helps explain how his campaign raised so much more money than everyone else's.

Despite the evidence of dirty campaign donations, crickets chirped in newsrooms across the country. The moment my Gaza story started to get some chatter on talk radio, the left and their supplicant handmaidens in the media sprang into action and created a McCain illegal campaign contribution "scandal".   The Washington Post published an inaccurate allegation  and then retracted not a day later, at the risk of looking stupid. They are jeopardizing the little credibility that they have left.

....a Washington Post story detailing some suspicious looking contributions to the McCain campaign bundled by Harry Sargeant III. Shortly after posting, a correction appeared in the original report, as follows:
An earlier version of this story about campaign donations that Florida businessman Harry Sargeant III raised for Sen. John McCain, former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton incorrectly identified three individuals as being among the donors Sargeant solicited on behalf of McCain. Those donors -- Rite Aid manager Ibrahim Marabeh, and lounge owners Nadia and Shawn Abdalla -- wrote checks to Giuliani and Clinton, not McCain. Also, the first name of Faisal Abdullah, a McCain donor, was misspelled in some versions of the story (noted by Amanda Carpenter).

So here an intrepid blogger finds a keg of dynamite of dirty dollar donations to Obama and what does the media do? They ignore it. And when forced to confront it by the sheer newsworthiness of the story, what happens? They go after McCain. They punish McCain.

And that is meant to be a lesson to all of us,  Whatever you find, whatever you discover about the Candidate of Mystery, they will blow it back in your face. And they did. Almost immediately.

The irony and the upshot of all this. John McCain is reviewing contributions. Ain't that a kick in the head. I can tell him he needn't bother. Been there, done that. Nothing to see, keep moving.

Obama's out there raising millions, some in illegal donations and the Washington Post jumps on McCain for a  $50k, which hasn't been shown to be illegal, but merely "inappropriate." The left and their handmaidens, the mani stream media, were so quick to deflect this hit, it seems we have hit a raw nerve. I intend to keep digging. Stay tuned.,

Pamela Geller is Editor and Publisher of the blog Atlas Shrugs.
on "Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_-pW2wOKW1MJ:www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/obamas_donor_contributions_sil.html%20obama%20overseas%20donations%20credit%20card&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2011, 07:22:34 AM »

August 14, 2008
Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes
By Pamela Geller

I have been researching, documenting and studying thousands upon thousands of Obama's campaign donations for the past month. Egregious abuse was immediately evident and I published the results of my ongoing investigation. Each subsequent post built a more damning case against Obama's illegal contribution activity.

The media took little notice of what I was substantiating. I went so far as to upload the documents so that anyone could do their own research.  I asked readers to download the documents and a number of folks pitched in.

Despite dropping the groundbreaking bombshell  story of "Palestinian" brothers from the Rafah refugee camp in Gaza who donated $33,000 to Obama's campaign, no big media picked up the story. Jihadis donating to Obama from Gaza? Could there be a bigger story?  Foreign donations are illegal, but this story was all  that and so much more. The "Palestinian" brothers were proud and vocal of their "love" for Obama. Their vocal support on behalf of "Palestinians"  spoke volumes to Obama's campaign.

And yet still no media.

But Obama pricked up his ears. He smelled trouble and while no media asked, he answered anyway. Sen. Obama's campaign immediately scrambled and contended they had returned the  $33,500 in illegal contributions from Palestinians in Hamas-controlled Gaza, despite the fact that records do not show that it was returned and the brothers said they have not received any money. Having gone through all of Obama's refunds redesignations etc, no refund was made to Osama, Hossam, or Edwan Monir in the Rafah refugee camp. And still no media. 

One of the Gazan brothers, Monir Edwan (identified here),  claimed he bought "Obama for President" T-shirts off Obama's website  and then sold the T-shirts in Gaza for a profit. All purchases on the Barack Obama website are considered contributions.

The Palestinians allegedly claimed "they were American citizens", so said Obama's people. They listed their address -- zip code 972 (ironically the area code for Israel) and they input "GA"the state abbreviation for Georgia (screen shot here) They actually lived in a Hamas controlled refugee camp.  So if Obama's people thought it was "Georgia" why did they ship the tee shirts to the correct address in Gaza?  Shipping overseas to a Gaza refugee camp is vastly different than the state next door.

Still no media. 

"Some young men even bought the T-shirts for 60 shekel ($17.29), which is a lot to spend in Gaza on a T-shirt, but that is how much Gazans like Obama," Edwan claimed in a follow up article in the conservative websiet WorldNetDaily.  And Hamas has publicly endorsed Obama.

And still no media.

Obama's campaign said the  Palestinian brothers in the Middle East made $33,000 in illegal donations to the campaign via the internet.

The donations came in between Sept. 20 and Dec. 6 and virtually all of the money, about $33,500, was returned by December 6. But the refunds weren't reported to the Federal Election Commission due to a technical error, campaign officials said.

If McCain had been involved with something so dark and nefarious, taking money from Islamic jihad, his candidacy would never withstand the media blowback.

But it was the son of hope, the agent of change, the one we have been waiting for , so the media yawned.

The jihad donations were hardly the only bloody red flags.  The first in my series of posts ran July 19th. The documents were so unwieldy, readers like John, Doc, and Cathy (who discovered Rafah) were working furiously to cross check our findings at the FEC site and then mine the data.

Obama's overseas (foreign) contributors are making multiple small donations, ostensibly in their own names, over a period of a few days, some under maximum donation allowances, but others are aggregating in excess of the maximums when all added up.   The countries and major cities from which contributions have been received France, Virgin Islands, Planegg, Vienna, Hague, Madrid, London, AE, IR, Geneva,Tokyo, Bangkok, Turin, Paris, Munich, Madrid, Roma, Zurich, Netherlands, Moscow, Ireland, Milan, Singapore, Bejing, Switzerland, Toronto, Vancouver, La Creche, Pak Chong, Dublin, Panama, Krabi, Berlin, Geneva, Buenos Aires, Prague, Nagoya, Budapest, Barcelona, Sweden, Taipei, Hong Kong, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Zurich, Ragusa, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Uganda, Mumbia, Nagoya, Tunis, Zacatecas, St, Croix, Mississauga, Laval, Nadi, Behchoko, Ragusa, DUBIA, Lima, Copenhagen, Quaama, Jeddah, Kabul, Cairo, Nassau(not the county on Long Island,lol), Luxembourg (Auchi's stomping grounds), etc,etc,etc,

Half a million dollars had been donated from overseas  by unidentified people  "not employed".

Digging deeper, all sorts of very bizarre activity jumped at us. Dr and JJ continued to break it down and pull data from various sources. We found  Rebecca Kurth contributed $3,137.38 to the Obama Campaign in 112 donations, including 34 separate donations recorded in one day, 

How about this gibberish donor on the 30th of April in 2008.

A donor named  Hbkjb, jkbkj

City: Jkbjnj Works for:  Kuman Bank (doesn't exist)

or the donor Doodad, The # of transactions = 1,044

The $ contributed = $10,780.00

This Doodad character works for FDGFDGF and occupation is DFGFDG

The more questions we answered the more questions we discovered.

Thousands of  Obama's foreign donations ended in cents. The  "cents" did not make sense. And we compared McCain donation documentss  to Obama's. McCain's records are nothing like Obama's. McCain's are so clean. No cents, all even dollar amounts.  But Obama's contained thousands of strange, odd amounts -- evidence of foreign contributors, since Americans living overseas would almost uniformly be able to contribute dollars. Still no media.

Julia Gorin told me a funny story two months ago. Her husband's co-worker wanted to see what would happen if he tried giving a contribution to the Obama campaign via a credit card. He used his Macy's card. The system accepted it. He tried the same with McCain's campaign, and the transaction wouldn't go through.  Now, obviously, down the line, the Obama transaction would fail as well, but it goes to the point that there is no safety system in place -- it'll just accept any and all money, which helps explain how his campaign raised so much more money than everyone else's.

Despite the evidence of dirty campaign donations, crickets chirped in newsrooms across the country. The moment my Gaza story started to get some chatter on talk radio, the left and their supplicant handmaidens in the media sprang into action and created a McCain illegal campaign contribution "scandal".   The Washington Post published an inaccurate allegation  and then retracted not a day later, at the risk of looking stupid. They are jeopardizing the little credibility that they have left.

....a Washington Post story detailing some suspicious looking contributions to the McCain campaign bundled by Harry Sargeant III. Shortly after posting, a correction appeared in the original report, as follows:
An earlier version of this story about campaign donations that Florida businessman Harry Sargeant III raised for Sen. John McCain, former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton incorrectly identified three individuals as being among the donors Sargeant solicited on behalf of McCain. Those donors -- Rite Aid manager Ibrahim Marabeh, and lounge owners Nadia and Shawn Abdalla -- wrote checks to Giuliani and Clinton, not McCain. Also, the first name of Faisal Abdullah, a McCain donor, was misspelled in some versions of the story (noted by Amanda Carpenter).

So here an intrepid blogger finds a keg of dynamite of dirty dollar donations to Obama and what does the media do? They ignore it. And when forced to confront it by the sheer newsworthiness of the story, what happens? They go after McCain. They punish McCain.

And that is meant to be a lesson to all of us,  Whatever you find, whatever you discover about the Candidate of Mystery, they will blow it back in your face. And they did. Almost immediately.

The irony and the upshot of all this. John McCain is reviewing contributions. Ain't that a kick in the head. I can tell him he needn't bother. Been there, done that. Nothing to see, keep moving.

Obama's out there raising millions, some in illegal donations and the Washington Post jumps on McCain for a  $50k, which hasn't been shown to be illegal, but merely "inappropriate." The left and their handmaidens, the mani stream media, were so quick to deflect this hit, it seems we have hit a raw nerve. I intend to keep digging. Stay tuned.,

Pamela Geller is Editor and Publisher of the blog Atlas Shrugs.
on "Obama's Foreign Donors: The media averts its eyes"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_-pW2wOKW1MJ:www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/obamas_donor_contributions_sil.html%20obama%20overseas%20donations%20credit%20card&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Its not news because all politicians depend on illegal contributions in exchange for political favors.  The best method they use is that they'll write a maximum donation in the name of a supporter and give them a cut instead.  They have 20,000 dollars contributions coming from Burger King cashiers and I bet that if I check my past records from when I worked in the political party, I won't be surprised if I made a 20k donation.  

The fact is that while Mccain and Obama stated that they wouldn't accept illegal contributions, they'll certainly look the other way when they receive it.  If they get caught with it, they return the money and make it into a big political speech as to their "dedication to not accepting illegal funds".  

Lets face facts......even if a Republican was elected in the Oval Office, nothing will change.  The people that truly control the country are major corporations with deep pockets and billionaires.  That's who the politicans work for these people.  After all, what kind of person defends a company that produces a cancerous product that kills millions of people every year (tobacco), or vote against laws that would prevent price gouging at the pumps (oil companies), or ban natural herbs such as ephedra in place of some very dangerous weight loss drugs (pharmacutical companies).    

Remember, the people only matter once every 2 to 4 years and they will promise you the world.  But the minute they are elected, the first thing they do is raise everyone's taxes and get back to working for the interest of Money Inc.  They will never keep their promises on anything.  They'll boast how they lowered taxes but then all of a sudden you see an increase somewhere else.  

This federal spending bill they just passed cutting 38 billion dollars.......makes you wonder where they cut at because it wasn't from the big industries.  It has to come from somewhere and unfortunately we're all going to find out soon... ::)
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2011, 07:29:04 AM »
Vince pwning some people in this thread.
Yup. He neutered Basile by keeping his cool in the RIP Keith thread, and is easily handling the conspiracy morons in this one. I must be in some parallel Getbig universe.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2011, 07:44:09 AM »

2.  Wall Street

We get it you hate black people

Let it go already.... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »

Blacks vote 95% Dem no matter what EVERY election.   The Dems could run David Duke / Jesse Helms and they would vote 95% for them so long as they have a (D) next to their name.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2011, 08:11:03 AM »

Never try to reason with the unreasonable.  ;)

Name:    333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 01:15:06

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2011, 08:18:02 AM »
Blacks vote 95% Dem no matter what EVERY election.   The Dems could run David Duke / Jesse Helms and they would vote 95% for them so long as they have a (D) next to their name.   

I agree and ignorant racist  low life rednecks  always vote Republican.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2011, 08:21:20 AM »

I agree with that too.   Even GW warned against this.   We need to get rid of parties altogether.     

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2011, 10:03:25 AM »
I agree with that too.   Even GW warned against this.   We need to get rid of parties altogether.     
THEN WHAT THE FCK WOULD YOU ARGUE ABOUT AT GETBIG,,,,????? you would have nothing to do

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »
not realy in the alabama song sweet potato pie it says "i wish theyd get a southern democrat "
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
not realy in the alabama song sweet potato pie it says "i wish theyd get a southern democrat "

southern democrat = modern day republican.