Author Topic: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc  (Read 18994 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: zomg trump annihilates couric on nbc
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 04:18:18 PM »
Trump/Paul 2012

Me/Your Mom tonight

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »
Wasn't it about 3-4 years ago that the Republicans wanted to change the law so Arnold Schwarzenegger could run?

My how things change...

Couple of other things to note:

1. There is nothing that any person has proven to say that Obama is not the legally appoint President of the United States... I'm sure with all of Trump's cash his "people on the ground in Hawaii" will find something. ::)

and

2. Trump isn't going to run... He keeps saying "If I run, If I run"... That's code for, "Listen to me... I'm not running, but I like to talk a lot and have people listen."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
I already told you guys he had it, he showed it and that's why he doesn't address it. I wasn't bullshitting in my last post. You guys know I never stick up for this prick.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 04:24:24 PM »
::)

Haha I suppose Trump's high paid investigators somehow failed to uncover this. ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 04:26:57 PM »
all this article does is show that Trump repeatedly lied and Meredith Viera did not challenge him on his lies so if your intention was to show the Trump is a proven liar then congratulations

Scarecrow can pout about when the DONALD throws that lazy communist out of the WhiteHouse on his Burrhead!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »
Proves nothing.   It was days after he was allegedly born ad placed in there by the grandparents.   Not based on hospital or registrar records.   

Where is the long form BC?   

So his grandparents are going to place an ad in a paper in 1961  to hide Obama's birthplace because they know that 48 years later he would be elected president of the United States...... ::)
A

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 04:36:43 PM »
Merideth Veira = fwap, fwap fwap.

Katie Couric = FWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAPFWAP FWAPFWAP....ahhhhhh.

;D

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 04:56:51 PM »
Haha I suppose Trump's high paid investigators somehow failed to uncover this. ::)

You can put anything in the news paper if you pay for it..

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »
Obama's own grandmother said she witnessed the birth in Kenya.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »
Obama's own grandmother said she witnessed the birth in Kenya.

No... That's not true.

Her interpreter assumed he was born in Kenya... They cleared it up in the same interview where she "allegedly" said that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 08:10:53 PM »
So his grandparents are going to place an ad in a paper in 1961  to hide Obama's birthplace because they know that 48 years later he would be elected president of the United States...... ::)

Maybe they were trying to get him American citizenship. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
How could he have ever been denied it? If your mother is American you can be born on the moon and you will automatically be granted citizenship.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 08:30:10 PM »

Oh brother  ::)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 09:18:58 PM »
yes, and it is clearly impossible to forge a photograph of a microfiche copy of a newspaper clipping..........

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »
How could he have ever been denied it? If your mother is American you can be born on the moon and you will automatically be granted citizenship.

Exactly, and it's not like anyone jumped up and said, I'm gonna make sure he can be President...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2011, 02:04:17 AM »
He was born in Hawaii , what would be the reason /motive to put his name as a new born in a Hawaiian newspaper ???
maybe,,hawaii was not a state when he was born you ever thought about that,,,,donal trump knows all

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2011, 04:17:57 AM »
Wasn't it about 3-4 years ago that the Republicans wanted to change the law so Arnold Schwarzenegger could run?

My how things change...

Couple of other things to note:

1. There is nothing that any person has proven to say that Obama is not the legally appoint President of the United States... I'm sure with all of Trump's cash his "people on the ground in Hawaii" will find something. ::)

and

2. Trump isn't going to run... He keeps saying "If I run, If I run"... That's code for, "Listen to me... I'm not running, but I like to talk a lot and have people listen."

QFT!

Trump is just being a media whore like always to HYPE his TV show... He's not going to run.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2011, 04:33:47 AM »
I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT 'barry soetoro' IS BARAK OBAMAS ORGINAL NAME

HE HAD IT CHANGED WHEN HE WAS IN COLLEGE

he wanted a "stronger name"

so che that article means nothing. its already well known his name is barry soetoro

fixed
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2011, 04:40:13 AM »

He may not have been born in the country.   additionally, the SS obama has been using has been proven to be a fraud and belonging to someone in CT.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2011, 04:43:19 AM »
::)

barry soetoro

is barak obamas original name ,this is one of those media stories thats swept under the rug by the left but actually a very well known fact

hes a name changin bitch neargr
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 04:45:19 AM »
Guys - we have a "Birther" thread on the politics board with EVERYTHING on this topic.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 05:19:52 AM »

There wasn't any need to.  Barack's mother was an American citizen so even if he was born on Mars, he still would have been an American citizen.  That would have been the same case for John McCain who was born in Panama.  And again, why would they try to cover up his citizenship back in 1961 when there was no reason to at the time.   

At this point and time, people will argue to the bitter end regardless of what paperwork or information is shown.  Show a document and they'll declare it a fake....have someone state that they remember him being born in America and they'll say that they are lying.  It doesn't matter   

The only reason Trump is saying all of this is obviously to pander more votes from the Tea Party.  Anyone who is running for president should steer clear of this matter or they are going to get laughed out of the running 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2011, 05:23:02 AM »
barry soetoro

is barak obamas original name ,this is one of those media stories thats swept under the rug by the left but actually a very well known fact

hes a name changin bitch neargr

It says Mr and Mrs Barack Obama......his fathers actual name was Barack Obama Sr...... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2011, 05:23:31 AM »
There wasn't any need to.  Barack's mother was an American citizen so even if he was born on Mars, he still would have been an American citizen.  That would have been the same case for John McCain who was born in Panama.  And again, why would they try to cover up his citizenship back in 1961 when there was no reason to at the time.   

At this point and time, people will argue to the bitter end regardless of what paperwork or information is shown.  Show a document and they'll declare it a fake....have someone state that they remember him being born in America and they'll say that they are lying.  It doesn't matter   

The only reason Trump is saying all of this is obviously to pander more votes from the Tea Party.  Anyone who is running for president should steer clear of this matter or they are going to get laughed out of the running 

Its not that easy - she was only 18 y/o and there is an issue that she might not have been able to confer NBC status to obama since there was a laws in Hawaii at the time requiring someone to be there ten years or some shit to be able to confer NBC status.    .  

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 05:36:31 AM »

Its not that easy - she was only 18 y/o and there is an issue that she might not have been able to confer NBC status to obama since there was a laws in Hawaii at the time requiring someone to be there ten years or some shit to be able to confer NBC status.    .  
Sounds like you have researched this extensively... or some shit.