Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 13475 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
I just found IP's reply when I asked him about Kigtropins. Quite amusing:-

"kigs are just cheap generic hgh relabled

just change the box to GREEN and you guys pay more for it

i love it when idiots pay extra for it

so i will carry it in future because some retards asked for KIG

i have some retards buy CLEN in thousands even though it only work for first 2 weeks  so only can use 50 tabs or so but they buy 1000s and again and again too

the more retarded you guys are the more i love you."

This guy seems like a retard his damn self... Maybe people order 1000 tabs of clen  because they push them themself? lol does it take a rocket scientist to know that that every other girl in a gym will buy clenbuterol off of you, if you know what you're doing and talking about... just an example or maybe for the guys who actually use clen ( i dont mess with that stuff) they just want to have a shitload on deck so they dont have to worry about getting more for the next year or two.  what an asshole.  The more retarded you guys are lol?? are u serious, ive never even heard of this prick till today. i try to never have to use UG shit unless i know of the lab well. def not for testo though.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »

This guy seems like a retard his damn self... Maybe people order 1000 tabs of clen  because they push them themself? lol does it take a rocket scientist to know that that every other girl in a gym will buy clenbuterol off of you, if you know what you're doing and talking about... just an example or maybe for the guys who actually use clen ( i dont mess with that stuff) they just want to have a shitload on deck so they dont have to worry about getting more for the next year or two.  what an asshole.  The more retarded you guys are lol?? are u serious, ive never even heard of this prick till today. i try to never have to use UG shit unless i know of the lab well. def not for testo though.

Well no. it's far safer and comfortable to buy 50 tabs at a higher price per tab every other month and get letters from custom 3-4 times a year because another shipment of Clen is stuck.  ::) ::)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
dude wtf are you saying? have you ever sold drugs? unless this guy doesnt give u a huge discount if u buy in bulk than i have no idea what the fuck u are trying to say.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2011, 05:28:16 PM »
dude wtf are you saying? have you ever sold drugs? unless this guy doesnt give u a huge discount if u buy in bulk than i have no idea what the fuck u are trying to say.

Relax.

No sorry, i have never sold drugs, maybe i should consider that part for my future.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2011, 05:42:18 PM »
lol my bad dude.. i wasnt being disrespectful but if you buy thousands of any pill, trust me you're flipping most of them.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2011, 10:40:44 PM »
euroking euroman
both been reported as scammers and sell buck stuff
the funny thing that it came from boards that they are sponsing

maybe they never were good, but they got approved by gh15 in the past

holy shit really, euroking is trash?... how about flora, and naps

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »
euroking euroman

euroman is GOOD TO GO. Personal experience.

euroking, I dont know. I think hes G2G too.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2011, 11:22:58 PM »
euroman, euroking, flora, sandra all gtg i've never heard of them sending bunk shit infact they are top sources..

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2011, 03:52:00 AM »
euroman is GOOD TO GO. Personal experience.

euroking, I dont know. I think hes G2G too.
When was the last time you ordered ?

and please guys don't get me wrong, they might be both g2g,
but i have bumped into several bad threads about them, so i figured out that i should stay away atm...

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2011, 07:44:52 AM »
Euroking has been approved by gh15 apparently... Idk about flora.But id like to see his opinion on naps/geneza products

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »
euroking euroman

bullshit. been using euroman for 2 years, i got lucky and found one of the best sources and stuck with him
i can credit about 20 lbs of muscle to that man
everyone gets bad threads at one point or another. dont badmouth someone unless from EXPERIENCE!

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »
Euroking has been approved by gh15 apparently... Idk about flora.But id like to see his opinion on naps/geneza products
euroking sells under dosed bunk garbage and fake human grade

oderus approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »

oderus approved

:o

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »
dont buy any gear off the internet...... ever....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 12:50:39 AM »
dont buy any gear off the internet...... ever....

no,, dont buy any gear OFF the internet...this is the big thing ,, do not because thats where fellas get burnt,, on the internet is the way in 2000s but make sure you know waht you are doing,, you do need to read between the lines,, and you do need to know whos approved and whos not,,

i approved specific sources here many times,, you know who they are,, and those arte the ones to go with ,, they never fail ,, they are not in their early 20s,, they are very serious ,, have familys and wifes to take care of,, they work a job ,, they have a career ...their career is to MAKE BODYBUILDERS,, and they do ,, with out them npc and ifbb would be no more,,

i said the name of the lead sources,, euroking is not one of them ...euroman is not one of them ...euroman is good when it comes to supplying other sources in europe...but not top source

i said here who the top are many many times,, i gave clues ,, i said name in particular,, some of them do not want to be mentioned,, and gh15 respect it because they are platinums and protected at all cost ,,they are the heart of bodybuild and with out them you are all NOTHING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »
Everybody wants to mutate but nobody wants to give up their gh source.

I don't get it....this isn't an "i'm so great" post...but hell.....I've been in the "cult' for a little over a month and i can get legit anything you can think of.....and I'm just a regular dude that knows a few people here and there....I'm not a rock star.

Are you guys even trying ? I mean shit, saddle up to the biggest MOFO you can find and get to know him a little....I'm sure he'd be more than happy to make a little money off of you.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2011, 01:01:57 AM »
I don't get it....this isn't an "i'm so great" post...but hell.....I've been in the "cult' for a little over a month and i can get legit anything you can think of.....and I'm just a regular dude that knows a few people here and there....I'm not a rock star.

Are you guys even trying ? I mean shit, saddle up to the biggest MOFO you can find and get to know him a little....I'm sure he'd be more than happy to make a little money off of you.
this,     problem is most people are to pussy to talk to "that" guy

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2011, 01:19:05 AM »
kai has abused fruits, and part of the current gen nothing crop, but undeniably a big favorite, in other words, amongst a pile of shit, he is one of the best turds

when centopanis day comes, he will get it

dickerson also partook in some softcore shit and was openly homo, yet won a sandow

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2011, 01:27:23 AM »
kai has abused fruits, and part of the current gen nothing crop, but undeniably a big favorite, in other words, amongst a pile of shit, he is one of the best turds

when centopanis day comes, he will get it

dickerson also partook in some softcore shit and was openly homo, yet won a sandow

wait a second wait a second,, you compare dickerson physiqe to kai? kai cant even wash dicekrson dirty posinng trunks ,,

he is full of gh and insulina in doses out of thie universe,, with out them he is just another 170lb fella with good genetic shape of muscle

how can you fellas even compare kai to chris dickerson?? dont you see dickerson muscles are real? dont you see its pure fiber? aas + gh ...that is it ,,no insulina baloon buffoon of shit ,, no prego gut!!,, all the size of the jokes who call themselves pro now day ,, all the size is in their fuckin GUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT,, it is very little into the actual muscle unles use seo...it is mainly in the gut,,

dickerson is much better bodybuild than kai atleast 5 times better,, and 20 times better than philsulina,, its not even a comparison

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2011, 01:52:27 AM »
not comparing them physique wise

theyre on 2 diff planets as far as im concerned, as you say, kai has walmart muscles, dickerson was real deal

but as far as reputation, and g4p, it didnt hamper chris

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2011, 01:53:38 AM »
wait a second wait a second,, you compare dickerson physiqe to kai? kai cant even wash dicekrson dirty posinng trunks ,,

he is full of gh and insulina in doses out of thie universe,, with out them he is just another 170lb fella with good genetic shape of muscle

how can you fellas even compare kai to chris dickerson?? dont you see dickerson muscles are real? dont you see its pure fiber? aas + gh ...that is it ,,no insulina baloon buffoon of shit ,, no prego gut!!,, all the size of the jokes who call themselves pro now day ,, all the size is in their fuckin GUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT,, it is very little into the actual muscle unles use seo...it is mainly in the gut,,

dickerson is much better bodybuild than kai atleast 5 times better,, and 20 times better than philsulina,, its not even a comparison

gh15 approved

Ive been saying that for a decade...who cares if you weigh 260 if 30 of it is  in your stomach ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2011, 03:55:19 AM »

oderus approved

You also have to combine weight lifting with your drugs. You're definitely eating enough, fatso.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2011, 04:03:07 AM »
this,     problem is most people are to pussy to talk to "that" guy

Get off your knees and close your mouth, fag. Groink the biggest but he ain't no dealer.