Author Topic: whr is CROSSFACECRADLE gh15??  (Read 12608 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: whr is CROSSFACECRADLE gh15??
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »
it's a shame too cause when the original Mac was still alive that's where i used to get my Rogue from.one helluva great lab till that POS cfc got in on it.how he got control of Rogue idk but he's got a few of my boys for some serious coin.AB still has some good sources tho...

Sometimes I wonder about these guys "dying". I don't want to be disrespectful but it seems there's a lot of dying going on. Good way to get out with some ching.  I did get som Rogue stuff back in Jan/Feb when they were all the rage on the AnabolicBoard and did have to to do CIM which I didn't really want to do but I was so desperately looking for some good gear because I just had a run of bad luck with fake HG. Everyone was raving about CFC/Rogue and even mighty1 (claims to be a pro) even answered some of my concerns about CFC and he said they were gtg. He was even pretty specific about products telling me to go with the Sus and not the enanthate. Couldn't explain why but just said the Sus was so much better. I'm realy sensitive to prop but went with the sus just on his word. Anyway, I stil have the gear but haven't used it. Not sure if it's good or not. Don't know how he ran his scamm. Did he sell bunk or cut products? or did he sell good gear to build up hisrep and once he got enough orders took the money and ran? Anyone use cfc (no t mack) gear?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 12:01:14 PM »
I made a point to most UG boards that this would happen with this kid

I knew rougue was siht and they were scammers.....i tried to warn but inwas shit up and shut down

Now someome (and others) are richer

I warned everyone and look at these posts.....people defended hom like hell cause hes been around and sold cheap......ive been around awhile too, i delt with them in dec and knew they were shit

Gh15 never chimed back n this thread or answerd my PM as he usually does

He backd this guy knowin nordic wouldnt fck with him ovr a year ago

I just want it known that the UG gets paid off to push certain product/suppliers amd shut others up......why powders suppliers go under and shitbag 10mL tren ace suppliers for $175each flourish

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 12:29:46 PM »
I made a point to most UG boards that this would happen with this kid

I knew rougue was siht and they were scammers.....i tried to warn but inwas shit up and shut down

Now someome (and others) are richer

I warned everyone and look at these posts.....people defended hom like hell cause hes been around and sold cheap......ive been around awhile too, i delt with them in dec and knew they were shit

Gh15 never chimed back n this thread or answerd my PM as he usually does

He backd this guy knowin nordic wouldnt fck with him ovr a year ago

I just want it known that the UG gets paid off to push certain product/suppliers amd shut others up......why powders suppliers go under and shitbag 10mL tren ace suppliers for $175each flourish

i have nothing to say about this,, you are right in what you say ,,many got fuckd,, the reason i backed the rogue fella is because anything they sent to my elfs was legit ,, couple of elfs reported problems with long ester testosterona but over all it was on point when it came to everything else

gh15 knew nordic stopped working with the fella but! it was because nordic like fellas to work fast and very efficient and dont have time for balonie,, the quality issue was most of the time on point with most reports i got,,

in any case... the bad thing is that many  people are owed money ,, this probably will be resolved somhow ,, 

anadrol
dianabol
propioneta
trenbolona
tri blends
halotestin
etc etc etc

all were good and on point actualy very strong and pure ,,had some great products,,

never the less slective scaming is bad ,,and thus i have nothing to say about this beside that you are 100% right

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »
i have nothing to say about this,, you are right in what you say ,,many got fuckd,, the reason i backed the rogue fella is because anything they sent to my elfs was legit ,, couple of elfs reported problems with long ester testosterona but over all it was on point when it came to everything else

gh15 knew nordic stopped working with the fella but! it was because nordic like fellas to work fast and very efficient and dont have time for balonie,, the quality issue was most of the time on point with most reports i got,,

in any case... the bad thing is that many  people are owed money ,, this probably will be resolved somhow ,, 

anadrol
dianabol
propioneta
trenbolona
tri blends
halotestin
etc etc etc

all were good and on point actualy very strong and pure ,,had some great products,,

never the less slective scaming is bad ,,and thus i have nothing to say about this beside that you are 100% right

gh15 approved

thanks for your response

problem resolved - posting update pics to pwn reeves in t minus 15secs :D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 11:49:47 AM »
Just to be clear I think guys like mighty1 and others  were up and up. They were describing their personal experience accurately. mighty1 always tells it like it is and even called out ****on olm when he got one product (i think it was eq)  when it should have been something else. And ofcourse everyone bashed him because *****practically owns that board.But thats that problem with guys like cfc. Selective scammers knnow how to take care of and who to fuck. And sometimes it's just bad luck of the draw. I remember WillGrant here use to praise Alin for years until his turn finally came. still guys make Alin rich and Phil/BigA protect him

Titan

• Getbig II
Re: Scammer POS crossfacecradle
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 05:40:08 PM »
the crew over in ab boarding is good,,the ja fella wouldnt let cfc go on with business as usual if he scrwed up people,,cfc is good and the wizard was good but had problem and kept low fire and kept everyone safe he was and is a good guy that got fucked with gh control delivery which indeed is stupid mistake ,, the problem the wiz had that only included him because he was smart enough fella can be confirmed by the canadian mod you fellas  made run away from this board ....

the wiz is out for now,,but he never scrwed up individuals ,,very honest fella,,the gh case and loss of money is a problem that will probably be fixed if its up to him,,but again its all in the dark ,,all i know is that he kept the community safe

now ...cfc he is long time around andthe gear is legit,, im surprized he didnt send you some free shit or half price because he would ,,its cheap change for him ,,he sent samples for others but then again i dont knwo the history here

all i knwo is this,,

there is tight mod supervising the sources on anabolic boarding,,they do very good job ,,a scam wouldnt last even a week when the ja fella is around there,,one of the greatest modes,,takes time to understand the way he thinks because he is very politicaly correct,,but when you lern the way he think you see he is good mod

in any case every one is human ,,every one do mistakes,,if i were you i would try talk to cfc and see if he can send you half order for the wiz stuff since the wiz is nto gonna be back probably for a while

gh15 approved
I feel everything you have said regarding drug usage is the truth...but when you start talking about AB and JA...trust me you dont have a clue what your talking about...that I know first hand.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »
Best to order from the older sources who have proven themselves time and time again. I like ordering gear from spots where gear is legal you would think it takes alot longer but it really dosn't take that long if you use express shipping. If you have a PMB you do not have to sign for the pack the employees sign for it. You can get better gear- IMO and thats where most of the human grade gear is. Ive seen alot of shadey things happen domestically anybody remember the whole anapharm scandle? The DEA took over anapharms handle and people kept sending money even after nobody received anything for weeks. they ran the operation for a month and came up with 93,000$ of peoples hard earned money. The DEA did not go after any of the purchasers they all just got a letter and probably got entered into some kind of system that showed they tried ordering gear. Bottom line wether its domestic or overseas your never in the clear 100%. Ive also seen guys go scammer look at alot of ssb and outlaws sources they got raided and indcited and alot of people lost money( many good sources went down) things like this happen. Honestly face to face is the best way to go but its hard to find guys just advertising gear at gyms just dosn't work like that. You have to have an IN(somebody to vouch for you) with somebody local if you want to do face to face deals wich is the safest way.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »
Best to order from the older sources who have proven themselves time and time again. I like ordering gear from spots where gear is legal you would think it takes alot longer but it really dosn't take that long if you use express shipping. If you have a PMB you do not have to sign for the pack the employees sign for it. You can get better gear- IMO and thats where most of the human grade gear is. Ive seen alot of shadey things happen domestically anybody remember the whole anapharm scandle? The DEA took over anapharms handle and people kept sending money even after nobody received anything for weeks. they ran the operation for a month and came up with 93,000$ of peoples hard earned money. The DEA did not go after any of the purchasers they all just got a letter and probably got entered into some kind of system that showed they tried ordering gear. Bottom line wether its domestic or overseas your never in the clear 100%. Ive also seen guys go scammer look at alot of ssb and outlaws sources they got raided and indcited and alot of people lost money( many good sources went down) things like this happen. Honestly face to face is the best way to go but its hard to find guys just advertising gear at gyms just dosn't work like that. You have to have an IN(somebody to vouch for you) with somebody local if you want to do face to face deals wich is the safest way.

Good point about the PMB, best thing to do if you are ordering from overseas
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 04:21:02 AM »
If their is a scammer out there taking peoples money LMK and I will make a warning sticky. same if someone popular gets busted LMK ASAP.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 04:25:22 AM »
Good point about the PMB, best thing to do if you are ordering from overseas

even if you order domestic it is best always to use a PMB. go in close to closing and get your pack.Never use a source that does not use delivery confirmation! alot of overseas sources do not use delivery confirmation if thats the case fck them. make them put some sort of tracking. as long as you have your PMB you will be fine. someone else will sign for it.Im serious if anybody is out their taking peoples money LMK and ill make a sticky.