Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 21, 2014, 03:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 105740 times)
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1125 on: October 21, 2012, 04:20:10 AM »

Nice post fire2b12....hope you stay with us.. Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 21, 2012, 04:38:24 AM »

Jaime,

Nice to hear from you again.
My interaction with your Dad was limited to this board. And, although I never met him in person, he was always very nice and cool to me here, and it seemed genuine enough that I could tell he was like that "in real life," too.

Good luck with you contests. Yes: you can find some valuable information on here, and some sections you may wish to explore include the Training, Nutrition, and Women's training boards.

While free to do as you'd like, I offer the friendly suggestion of avoiding the Gossip & Opinion board at the top of the main page. It's more of a battleground for anonymous trolls and gimmicks with not much practical input to gain.
Of course, if you inherited your Dad's propensity to stomp mud holes into hacks and phonies, you may enjoy spending some time there!

Good luck!!

Regards,
Monty
War-Horse
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 27, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »

Jaime,

Nice to hear from you again.
My interaction with your Dad was limited to this board. And, although I never met him in person, he was always very nice and cool to me here, and it seemed genuine enough that I could tell he was like that "in real life," too.

Good luck with you contests. Yes: you can find some valuable information on here, and some sections you may wish to explore include the Training, Nutrition, and Women's training boards.

While free to do as you'd like, I offer the friendly suggestion of avoiding the Gossip & Opinion board at the top of the main page. It's more of a battleground for anonymous trolls and gimmicks with not much practical input to gain.
Of course, if you inherited your Dad's propensity to stomp mud holes into hacks and phonies, you may enjoy spending some time there!

Good luck!!

Regards,
Monty

Well said Monty.  Cool
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 27, 2012, 04:47:40 PM »

Well said Monty.  Cool

Thanks!
I only knew Keith as a good guy. As such, I think it's fitting that we maintain the class of this thread.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 30, 2012, 06:17:37 AM »

I notice it's Keith's birthday at the bottom of the main page - Even though he is no longer with us , I would still like to send birthday wishes to him and his family .

Smiley
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: December 30, 2012, 06:40:17 AM »

I notice it's Keith's birthday at the bottom of the main page - Even though he is no longer with us , I would still like to send birthday wishes to him and his family .

Smiley

Well said, WG. Taken from us too soon. His spirit lives on.

O
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: December 30, 2012, 09:25:03 AM »

Smiley

Deservedly so!!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!