Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 03, 2015, 12:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ravens 2015 Superbowl champs  (Read 1040 times)
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« on: August 17, 2015, 06:43:18 AM »

Official thread.  Will keep bumping when they're winning, whilst shizzo will keep bumping during the losses.  I have another Ravens/Pats playoff matchup for this year.
Report to moderator   Logged
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 01:53:59 PM »

Fuck the Pats.
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 04:27:52 AM »

Patriots kind of had a shitty offseason, especially in regards to their secondary.

But all that's been lost in the deflategate garbage.

Y
Powerlift66
Getbig IV

Flirtin' with Disaster Every Day...

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 10:40:54 AM »

Pats, team full of rookies... I no longer worry though with Bill at the Helm! Fuck the Ravens!! (Kidding, kind of)  Cheesy
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 06:31:15 PM »

Patriots kind of had a shitty offseason, especially in regards to their secondary.

But all that's been lost in the deflategate garbage.

Be happy Lee Evans dropped that TD in the AFCCG in 2011, or it would've been a repeat of 2000  Grin
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 07:36:46 PM »

Third preseason game tomorrow. Big night for Joe Cool. Going to be without a few starters though. Hoping Breshad has at least 700yds this season.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 06:04:01 AM »

First team looked stellar.  Steve Smith showing he's still a viable number one. Question marks at back up running back, and back ups on defense in general. Stoked to see what Crockett Gilmore will do. I have him as a sleeper pick for a good fantasy tight end.
Shizzo
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 06:22:22 AM »

First team looked stellar.  Steve Smith showing he's still a viable number one. Question marks at back up running back, and back ups on defense in general. Stoked to see what Crockett Gilmore will do. I have him as a sleeper pick for a good fantasy tight end.
Irongrip, how did it feel for your Ravens to blow two, 14 point leads against the Patriots? That had to be a devastating loss.

I still can't believe the Patriots won the superbowl.  That was a very stressful ending to that game, but I wouldn't change anything since they pulled it out in the end.

I am very pleased with the Brady/Belichick era. You can't complain about 4 superbowl wins and six overall appearances during that timeframe.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when Brady, Belichick, and Kraft are no longer there.  Undecided
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 06:00:57 PM »

Irongrip, how did it feel for your Ravens to blow two, 14 point leads against the Patriots? That had to be a devastating loss.

I still can't believe the Patriots won the superbowl.  That was a very stressful ending to that game, but I wouldn't change anything since they pulled it out in the end.

I am very pleased with the Brady/Belichick era. You can't complain about 4 superbowl wins and six overall appearances during that timeframe.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when Brady, Belichick, and Kraft are no longer there.  Undecided

It was a kick in the guy, because I actually thought they were going to win. I don't know what it is, but they always seem to play great games against each other, and like I said, I see it again this year. I have my annual $100 laid down on Baltimore to win it all this year.

I'm not sure they would have beaten Seattle by I'm pretty sure they beat the Giants had Lee Evans not been a douche.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!