Author Topic: Romney steps toward White House bid!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14484 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Romney steps toward White House bid!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2011, 03:57:20 AM »
Seriously, how can anyone who buys into the Mormon religious story be taken seriously.  What a joke.

Don't they get like 5 wifes and shit?

Sounds great to me!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2011, 03:58:33 AM »

Sounds great to me!

Go out to the small towns in Utah. That shit is still going on. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2011, 04:01:39 AM »
i was about to answer him but you did good job ,,

reagan was far more than president ,,he was the nation of americnaa heart beat,, he was not only an actor which president should be able to do ofcourse but ! he was mainly the poster boy for americana ,,he was americana,,

he did too many things to mention and pelius mentioned few but you mesuere a president by the production of society during its time,,from all perspectives,,and i shall talk a bit about the artistic calture both music and movies,,

1. goonies
2 et
3stand by me
4terminator
5indiana    jones
6 platoon
7 the emoire stike back
8die hard
9poltergaist
10 dirty dancing
11back to the future
12goshst busters
13big ,,i cry to this day when i see the end of that movie
14arthur
15the road warriror/mad max

many many many more this is just slight little example

music...i cant even start naming it all just pull out of my ass few names

wham
george michael
michael jackson
cindy louper
bruce springsteen
dire striaghts
madona
foreigner
journey
rod stewart
elton john
string

many many many more

now....president that bring such a culture into existance is and should be known as the greatest president in the second half of the 20s century and he indeed is,,

he is among the 5 best presidents the united states of america has ever had,,

lincoln
washington
rosevelt ww2
reagan

thos are my top 4 presidents of the usa,,

reagan had compassion he let amnesty be reality for many many hard working people he put the pen down and did it HIS WAY ,,he made everyone a follower beacuse he had a poet spirit and a lion heart

he was the gentle warrior and thus i believe his face shall be on mount rashmor by the end of this first half century meaning by 2050 reagan will be on mount rashmor,,therre will be 5 faces there

wait
and
see!

gh15 approved

There are some people who can go to their grave and meet their maker knowing that they have made other people's lives better. That because of them other people's lives have been blessed and enriched. Then there are the select few that went to their grave that have made the WORLD a better place. Reagan is one of them. The Soviet Union wasn't brought to their knees purely by chance.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:03 AM »
Reagan was the worst when it came to the environment...except for Bush. When they were fighting to create Redwood National Park in CA in 1968 to protect the last ramaining few percent of old growth redwoods, then governor Reagan said "you seen one redwood, you seen them all."

He certainly did a lot of good in other areas, but the environment wasn't one of them.

Please name a specific example where Reagan or Bush destroyed the environment. A lot of these "National Parks" are just land grabs by the Federal government.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2011, 04:11:26 AM »
Go out to the small towns in Utah. That shit is still going on. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

Yes i know, actually you meet a lot of Mormons in Europe, they send their kids to Europe to make Propaganda for a while.

It's really a crazy religion, but hey, aren't all religions? At least the mormons don't blow themselves up in public busses if you disagree with them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2011, 04:15:26 AM »
I personally think the Mormon religion is just wacky. But I am far, far less concerned about what a person believes than how a person behaves. Mormons as a group are overwhelmingly some of the most decent people on this planet. If someone moves next door to me and I learn he is a Catholic. That really tells me nothing. And this is coming from a practicing Catholic. If I find out my new neighbor is a Mormon that tells me a lot. And in a good way. And notice I didn't have to say a "practicing" Mormon. You're either a Mormon or you're not. The notion of the common claim that one is a "non-practicing" Catholic has no meaning with the Mormons.

yes mormons in majority are good decent people,,him being a mormon shoudl mean nothing,,i jsut think myself that huckabee will do much better for the americano nation ,,,and trump...well sadly i think americanos are in such state of chaos that after obama being chosen ...anyone can ,,americano work on the brain via internet images....if you have as much money as trump yhou have a good chance to be presidento of americana ...sadly because he IS NOT qualified!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2011, 04:17:24 AM »
yes mormons in majority are good decent people,,him being a mormon shoudl mean nothing,,i jsut think myself that huckabee will do much better for the americano nation ,,,and trump...well sadly i think americanos are in such state of chaos that after obama being chosen ...anyone can ,,americano work on the brain via internet images....if you have as much money as trump yhou have a good chance to be presidento of americana ...sadly because he IS NOT qualified!

gh15 approved

Trump has money, that is enough qualification.

Also people know his face, now he only has to say no to abortion, yes to guns and no to gay marriage, plus some nice catch phrase like "Yes we can" and BOOM, he'll be president.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2011, 04:19:46 AM »

Also people know his face, now he only has to say no to abortion, yes to guns and no to gay marriage, plus some nice catch phrase like "Yes we can" and BOOM, he'll be president.

sadly this is correct,,he cant be worse than obama though,,he has some financial knowlege and he is old enough ,,he has good friends aroudn the world in politics,,and he is liked by the israelites lol ,,he shoudl do well but! it jsut show how dumbbb the americano society is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2011, 04:21:04 AM »
 We always elect Christian Presidents. Christians are fucking whacky as hell too.

Might as well elect a Mormon. They are only slightly more deluded than Christians.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2011, 04:22:28 AM »
sadly this is correct,,he cant be worse than obama though,,he has some financial knowlege and he is old enough ,,he has good friends aroudn the world in politics,,and he is liked by the israelites lol ,,he shoudl do well but! it jsut show how dumbbb the americano society is

gh15 approved

I agree, he can't fuck up worse than Obama, and even if he fucks up as bad as Obama, it would be like a Obama second term, lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2011, 04:25:50 AM »

And he's not going to be pushed around by other world leaders. He's a hard nose no nonsense guy when it comes to getting what he wants. But I don't think he has a chance. If he goes independent like he said he might if he loses the republican nomination then we can be sure he's doing it just for his own ego and muck up the whole process and split the republican vote and get Obama reelected.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2011, 04:26:10 AM »
We always elect Christian Presidents. Christians are fucking whacky as hell too.

Might as well elect a Mormon. They are only slightly more deluded than Christians.

A hinduist president would be great.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2011, 04:27:10 AM »

Sounds great to me!

LOL! They had to give that up if they wanted to become a state (Utah).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2011, 04:28:53 AM »

Watch your tongue, white man.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2011, 04:29:55 AM »
LOL! They had to give that up if they wanted to become a state (Utah).

What?

What  is the merit of becoming a Mormon then if you can't have 5 wifes?

I thought it was all about wild orgies and sex parties all night! In the name of the Lord!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2011, 04:31:06 AM »
What?

What  is the merit of becoming a Mormon then if you can't have 5 wifes?

I thought it was all about wild orgies and sex parties all night! In the name of the Lord!!

Clean underwear and interaction with virtually no Blacks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2011, 04:32:45 AM »
tsake a look at the fuckin wwf ...the vince mcmown wwe or f or how ever you call it,,look at the audience,,this is the typical americano who go to vote and influence by the internet and in general is republican heart with liberal point of view on some subjects...

but my point is if you really take a look at the audience in the wwf....you start feeling sick to your stomack with the country who rule the world still called americana ,,the peopel are really really not up to par mentally ,,they are good heared ..some of them ..mainly their granparents but they are today bunch of straight out fucktards,,they really like from beer to beer and from sex to sex...they actualy really buy the wwf idea and the all thing is very weird and its going on for many years and they really really take it very seriolusly,, they just dont have enough things to do ,,the reason americna is still on top is because they are hard workers...they learn from young age that if they dont work they will be thrown by their parents to the street at age 18 even before and will have nothing ,,their parents dont give them dime usually ,,sometimes its diff but usualy no dime from parents and they put work in them from very young age the ones who have parents that is ,,usualy it is single moms and step dads,,,but yes they do work hard and thats why they became the leader of the free world ,,the money who came from them working hard all through the many many years that went into the goverment and the story go on ,,,50 states etc ....i like americana very much but the peopel in it now days are straight out in majority DISGUSTING,,some are still decent but it is down to maybe 20-30 % and 70% wackos comparing to back in the 80s where 80% of americano society was sane and realy good intelgent people thast could think for themselves,, the girls of thst nation ruined a lot of the reputation that nation had,,the new generation girls ages 30 aND UNDER....

i said to someone few months ago that i actually had sex with 13 girls in my life and with no condom ,, i said im at high risk for shit  lol you know what he told me? i expected him to say yes man etc etc,,,he answered me this he rolled his eyes lol

i had sex with 13 girls last 2 months ....and he is not lieing lol  part of generation nothingess 25 year old fella ,,

so there you have it ....im worried about having sex with 13 girl with no condom and he said he had sex with 60 girls already

show you exactly what this generaiton is lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2011, 04:36:13 AM »
tsake a look at the fuckin wwf ...the vince mcmown wwe or f or how ever you call it,,look at the audience,,this is the typical americano who go to vote and influence by the internet and in general is republican heart with liberal point of view on some subjects...

but my point is if you really take a look at the audience in the wwf....you start feeling sick to your stomack with the country who rule the world still called americana ,,the peopel are really really not up to par mentally ,,they are good heared ..some of them ..mainly their granparents but they are today bunch of straight out fucktards,,they really like from beer to beer and from sex to sex...they actualy really buy the wwf idea and the all thing is very weird and its going on for many years and they really really take it very seriolusly,, they just dont have enough things to do ,,the reason americna is still on top is because they are hard workers...they learn from young age that if they dont work they will be thrown by their parents to the street at age 18 even before and will have nothing ,,their parents dont give them dime usually ,,sometimes its diff but usualy no dime from parents and they put work in them from very young age the ones who have parents that is ,,usualy it is single moms and step dads,,,but yes they do work hard and thats why they became the leader of the free world ,,the money who came from them working hard all through the many many years that went into the goverment and the story go on ,,,50 states etc ....i like americana very much but the peopel in it now days are straight out in majority DISGUSTING,,some are still decent but it is down to maybe 20-30 % and 70% wackos comparing to back in the 80s where 80% of americano society was sane and realy good intelgent people thast could think for themselves,, the girls of thst nation ruined a lot of the reputation that nation had,,the new generation girls ages 30 aND UNDER....

i said to someone few months ago that i actually had sex with 13 girls in my life and with no condom ,, i said im at high risk for shit  lol you know what he told me? i expected him to say yes man etc etc,,,he answered me this he rolled his eyes lol

i had sex with 13 girls last 2 months ....and he is not lieing lol  part of generation nothingess 25 year old fella ,,

so there you have it ....im worried about having sex with 13 girl with no condom and he said he had sex with 60 girls already

show you exactly what this generaiton is lol

gh15 approved
:o :o :o :o

100 fucking % spot on.  :o :o :o :o great post.

Clean underwear and interaction with virtually no Blacks.

Mmmm, sounds good.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2011, 06:19:11 AM »
Sorry to bust your dream about politics, guess you're as delusional about politics as you are about bodybuilding, drug use and your own heterosexuality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician

hth

I guess I am way out of touch with the avg working man or woman in the USA then?
Hmmm, in your world Obama really didn't get elected and steroids are legal and popular with most folks, etc.

Ok seriously, you seem like smart guy and I am just bustin your balls.

I was a lot more idealistic in my politics and then got older and realized how everyone makes deals to cover their own ass.
I just vote my own interest as best I can. I could give a rats ass about social issues.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2011, 06:21:07 AM »

Pretty much sums up how the game is really played if you want to republican nomination.
Good post!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2011, 06:22:16 AM »
Retard, listen up. Did I ever question the establishment clause? I specifically referred to the separation of church and state that you claim is in the Constitution.

Our government forbids the establishment of any religion.

Our country was founded on Judeo/Christian ethics and is reflected throughout our government -- so help me God.
Relax I am just bustin your balls :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2011, 06:32:14 AM »
I guess I am way out of touch with the avg working man or woman in the USA then?
Hmmm, in your world Obama really didn't get elected and steroids are legal and popular with most folks, etc.

Ok seriously, you seem like smart guy and I am just bustin your balls.

I was a lot more idealistic in my politics and then got older and realized how everyone makes deals to cover their own ass.
I just vote my own interest as best I can. I could give a rats ass about social issues.

No, you ARE the avg working man and have his political knowledge, Howie.

And like EVERY average working man, you think you know more about politics than anyone else. THAT is the problem here.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2011, 07:47:06 AM »
No, you ARE the avg working man and have his political knowledge, Howie.

And like EVERY average working man, you think you know more about politics than anyone else. THAT is the problem here.

LOL, obviously I don't know everything about politics. I am a "reg Joe -blowhard" just giving my cents.
I do my best to stay informed and objective. That is all any of us can do. Plus, I vote in every election.
If I really thought I knew everything about politics I would change my name to Glenn Beck and write crazy conspiracy stuff on a blackboard ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2011, 07:52:32 AM »
Please name a specific example where Reagan or Bush destroyed the environment. A lot of these "National Parks" are just land grabs by the Federal government.
This is where the hard liberal left loses me.
While Bush or Reagam were not big cheerleaders for enviromental issues, they didn't ruin the enviroment either.
C'mon, they didn't dump grabage on people's front yards when they were President.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2011, 07:54:21 AM »
Seriously, how can anyone who buys into the Mormon religious story be taken seriously.  What a joke.
Hmm about the crazy idea that Jesus was born from a virgin mom and was said to have come back from the dead.
THAT is a pretty tall tale in my book