Author Topic: Army of One PIP  (Read 11442 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Army of One PIP
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »
Easiest time in the hole I ever did (apart from Chaos's Mom), I had the Olympia 93 to keep me company,in my mind,That's the beauty of . Thongsmanship,Ron can't get that from you.Lots of support from my brothers in Iron here, tits will be owned in due course.

Welcome back, Army

Hope your business trip with db2431 went well?

newmom

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2011, 02:25:25 AM »
Easiest time in the hole I ever did (apart from Chaos's Mom), I had the Olympia 93 to keep me company,in my mind,That's the beauty of . Thongsmanship,Ron can't get that from you.Lots of support from my brothers in Iron here, tits will be owned in due course.

welcome back

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 07:17:06 AM »
Welcome back, Army

Hope your business trip with db2431 went well?

Me and db took a weekend excursion camping in the Rambouillet Forest, his uncle joined us for some fishing and hiking, db says he'll be back soon.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2011, 08:08:53 AM »
Me and db took a weekend excursion camping in the Rambouillet Forest, his uncle joined us for some fishing and hiking, db says he'll be back soon.
Did you see Dave in your travels ?  :D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 08:28:20 AM »
This is definitely true for a lot of girls. They are self conscious at first because they think you might get grossed out if dirty. As they realize you don't care, they relax.

Not something to try on the firs night thought.

^^
Philippine girls and Indian girls in particular love this, they ask for it the next time!!!  It's all good, just make sure they have a "freshen-up shower" before... :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
Did you see Dave in your travels ?  :D

We passed by Dave in the small village of Champignon, he was accosting a sleight young french man in a string vest about the size of his Biceps brachii, he said he hadn't been posting as the CIA wanted him to stay dark for a few years, he said he'll be back soon.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:14 AM »
We passed by Dave in the small village of Champignon, he was accosting a sleight young french man in a string vest about the size of his Biceps brachii, he said he hadn't been posting as the CIA wanted him to stay dark for a few years, he said he'll be back soon.
;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »

^^
I'd rather have that AZZ than the subway, seriously ;D ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »
^^
I'd rather have that AZZ than the subway, seriously ;D ;D

The kind of girl surprise sex should be legalised for :o