Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2014, 09:56:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 FIBO Power Pro - Prejudging, Full Results (pics & videos)  (Read 4965 times)
musclecenter
Competitors
Getbig V

Mr.Taiwan

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 11:18:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOg5zLuEPE
Report to moderator   Logged
musclecenter
Competitors
Getbig V

Mr.Taiwan

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 03:40:48 AM »

Dexter Jackson Talks to Chris Aceto After Winning the 2011 IFBB FIBO Power Pro Championships

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSJvD5lplVE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSJvD5lplVE</a>
Saram
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 05:12:44 AM »

From what I see, Ronnie should have won.
Impactedman
Getbig II

youstinklikepoop

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 12:15:56 AM »

From what I see, Ronnie should have won.

His lower ab distention will keep him outta the top 3 at any show in the USA unless he is able to do something about it.
Secret Stack
Getbig IV

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 12:20:40 AM »

His lower ab distention will keep him outta the top 3 at any show in the USA unless he is able to do something about it.
yes, i too beleive this is what is keeping him out of the top 3 in pro shows...the lower ab distention... Roll Eyes
Impactedman
Getbig II

youstinklikepoop

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:07 AM »

yes, i too beleive this is what is keeping him out of the top 3 in pro shows...the lower ab distention... Roll Eyes

You're a moron, Secret Stack. Roll your eyes at someone else, Fag. What shows has he placed top three this year in the United States?

I said PRO SHOWS IN THE USA. I also was speaking in the future tense. As in, not yet happened.
Secret Stack
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 12:49:47 AM »

You're a moron, Secret Stack. Roll your eyes at someone else, Fag. What shows has he placed top three this year in the United States?

I said PRO SHOWS IN THE USA. I also was speaking in the future tense. As in, not yet happened.
here you go...have another seeing as smilies touch your heart so much....  Roll Eyes

you're the one that is saying the reason he isnt in the top 3 is because of his "lower ab distention" lol. u htink im the only one laughing at you?

here, have another "roll eye" smilie for good measure. let us see you boil the fuck up over it, lol! Roll Eyes

lower ab distention keeping rockel out of top3.....
Impactedman
Getbig II

youstinklikepoop

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »

here you go...have another seeing as smilies touch your heart so much....  Roll Eyes

you're the one that is saying the reason he isnt in the top 3 is because of his "lower ab distention" lol. u htink im the only one laughing at you?

here, have another "roll eye" smilie for good measure. let us see you boil the fuck up over it, lol! Roll Eyes

lower ab distention keeping rockel out of top3.....

No I  Roll Eyes @ you, Secret Stack. Come September, Ronny will drop from 6th to 10th+ if he brings what he brought in Spain to Vegas.  Cry
French
Getbig III

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »

Cool

* itre.jpg (108.95 KB, 735x544 - viewed 121 times.)

D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!