Author Topic: How Was Your High School Experience??  (Read 7378 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: How Was Your High School Experience??
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 09:26:05 AM »
Token jock. Big fish in small pond. Owned the nicest car in the history of the school.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
one kid at my high school was huge

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
Normal kid, not unpopular, not popular, not super smart, not super dumb.  Was nice to everyone.  Not a jock, not a geek, no girlfriend, had girls that liked me, ackward at times, cool at times, had some pimples, cleared up the pimples, was a fatty, leaned out later, played in band, quit the band, wrote for yearbook, quit the yearbook.  It's almost 20 years since I graduated high school and I still have very close friends I see regularly from high school.  My best friend who I see almost every weekend I went to high schol with.  I met my wife the year I graduated high school (she was a sophomore in high school).  I was just a very normal kid...had good days and bad days.  Highly blessed with a rock solid family that raised me in the church. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »
i was very popular, much more so among the guys than the girls. always at every party, always with the cool kids at lunch and in class. teachers knew me, most of them half hated me and half loved me.. the smart trouble making kid.. but i was never successful with the ladies.. i was good friends with a few of the hottest and baddest girls.. the super hot rich girls and the super bad, down ass hoes.. but only as friends, though good friends.. very shy with the rest of them tho

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
Nice times. I was the most athletic guy in the whole building. pulled mad pussy. Now although I look like a "real" bber, I dont have that big success with the ladies. must be the muscles. Maybe I should go fot the P. Bateman look again.

straightup

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
High school was incredible for me, the four years i was there that is. It wasn't until after i graduated that i realized what a piece of shit i was to everyone around me. I felt like having muscles and being bigger than a lot of the other kids entitled me to do whatever the fuck i wanted. The few years after high school were a real wakeup call when all you hear about is what a gigantic douchbag you were to people. Had a great family and pretty decent friends but that didn't change the fact that i was a real dick to normal kids i went to school with. I even recall challenging my p.e teacher to fight, his exact words were "Please take a swing at me". Now when your 17 this makes for a great story for your friends, but once you gain some maturity and grow up a little there isn't a whole lot about these situations that makes you feel good about the person you are/were. We even had a girl that resembled Myrtle Urkel, you know Steve Urkels cousin! Well i would never shut the hell up about letting her know just how uncanny the resemblance really was. I most likely made this poor girls life hell for a semester by constantly razzing her about it. To make a long story short i saw her working the Taco Bell drive thru a few years after graduation. Upon noticing it was her i was very polite, asked her how she was now and then told her how sorry i was for my actions and all of the things i said to her during high school. She said it really didn't bother her, but did remember many of the instances and things that took place. I know that this doesn't make everything square again, but i just felt like i needed to say something for being a complete piece of shit.
The point of my stories are dont be a piece of shit.. And I really hope a lot of kids realize how fucking dumb they are when they are 17-18 years old.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 11:10:24 AM »
It was the highlight of my life. Once scored  4 touchdowns in a game.  Met Peg there.  Those were the days.
Then I married Peg, met her mother and ended up a shoe salesman.
End of life.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »
Then I married Peg, met her mother and ended up a shoe salesman.
End of life.
LOL I loved that show.

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »
It must have been great , as I'm Stuck here for life, as i now teach high school .... 

guess the man upstairs got the last laugh on me ...... 

but now i'm the biggest kid in school , never get kicked out of class, and i always get the last word in !!!

so i got that going for me ....   not to mention , June , July, and August !!!!   

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »
I was  by far the most popular kid in HS.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:13 AM »
LOL I loved that show.
X2, good memories here. Al was a true getbigger, mentality wise

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 12:07:58 PM »
all boys catholic
no homo
was painful and reason why I now live on beach in southern CA in reaction

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 12:20:18 PM »
all boys catholic
no homo
was painful and reason why I now live on beach in southern CA in reaction
You must still remember those days of the kids throwing those wet rubber ballss at your big, slow, uncoordinated  ass during PE (while playing Dodge ball). I reckon it has set forth yrs of pain and anguish---of which you need many sessions of therapy...I feel sorry for you sometimes---then I remember you came to getbig for therapy and have multiple gimmicks, and then I stop feeling sorry for you---and wish I had one of those PE-issued, red wet rubber balls to remind you of your worst nightmare...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
Played Soccer, was a 'trouble maker' in class...come from a large family so I knew kids older and younger than me..I guess I ran with the  cool kids, i just never considered being in a clique per se...i bet others thought different...I liked high school but looking back I thought it was kinda corny...regardless I didnt have a bad HS exp. but Im def. not the type who reminisces about it either as my 'glory days' ...all in all i dont regret anything and wish I studied harder... I ended up going to community for a couple of years before going to Rutgers..
L

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
shitty.  bullied until halfway thru 10th grade when i found my testicles.  even then i was over compensating too much to enjoy it like a lot of people.. toughened me up though. 

x2

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »
i walked around like i owned the school at my monsterous 5 ft 8 inches, i got in several fights where luckily i was pulled off before i killed someone after that i was pretty much left alone. i was voted most likely to take a life upon graduation.
F

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 08:30:17 PM »
  Every Getbigger was the 6'5 captain of the football team with a face like Tom Cruise's who got the entire cheerleading squad knocked up.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 08:43:27 PM »
I thought it was good and bad. I always thought I was cool as hell because I was fucking my teacher at 15.

But my friends all made fun of me because I was home schooled.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »
I went to high school at a private prep school (ex military school) where tuition was right on par with most private universities  - and the student body included very wealthy people, like the grand daughter of the Founder of Marriott Hotels, the son of AOL's CEO (back when AOL was popular), and a few kids of the DISCOVERY Corporation's executives.....  

It was in a very ritzy area right outside of Washington DC.

Personally, I loved high school (although at the time I don't think I appreciated it as much), I was one of the guys who was pretty much friends with everybody... I sat with a bunch of the football jocks at the lunch table.

Looking back now I was pretty active in High School and didn't do too bad:

- 5 Varsity Letters - Three in Football (True Story: I was starting Nose Gaurd - Ironic huh lol), and two in Track & Field (I threw Shot Putt and Discus).
- Captain of the JV Lacrosse Team and Coach's Award recipient (Played two Years of JV Lacrosse - Long Stick)
- Played one year on the Freshman Basketball team
- President of SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving)
- Member of Student Government my Senior Year (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Member of Conduct Review Board (I actually had to vote on expelling two students - felt really bad, but they were really pushing it)
- Citizenship Award recipient (Apparently they thought I was a good role model)
- Active member of the Multi-Cultural Student Union
- Second Place Mr. Bulldog (Our male beauty pageant lol)
- And I dated one of the older cheerleaders my freshman year  ;D

Our school was VERY sports oriented, Some of the guys I played football with actually went on to play in the NFL, the most notable of them is Tanard Jackson who starts now for the Tampa Bucaneers!  
And some of the girls went on to play in the WNBA!

It was a real good time, I kinda wish I could do it all over again knowing what I know now LOL

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »
I went to high school at a private prep school (ex military school) where tuition was right on par with most private universities  - and the student body included very wealthy people, like the grand daughter of the Founder of Marriott Hotels, the son of AOL's CEO (back when AOL was popular), and a few kids of the DISCOVERY Corporation's executives.....  

It was in a very ritzy area right outside of Washington DC.

Personally, I loved high school (although at the time I don't think I appreciated it as much), I was one of the guys who was pretty much friends with everybody... I sat with a bunch of the football jocks at the lunch table.

Looking back now I was pretty active in High School and didn't do too bad:

- 5 Varsity Letters - Three in Football (True Story: I was starting Nose Gaurd - Ironic huh lol), and two in Track & Field (I threw Shot Putt and Discus).
- Captain of the JV Lacrosse Team and Coach's Award recipient (Played two Years of JV Lacrosse - Long Stick)
- Played one year on the Freshman Basketball team
- President of SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving)
- Member of Student Government my Senior Year (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Member of Conduct Review Board (I actually had to vote on expelling two students - felt really bad, but they were really pushing it)
- Citizenship Award recipient (Apparently they thought I was a good role model)
- Active member of the Multi-Cultural Student Union
- Second Place Mr. Bulldog (Our male beauty pageant lol)
- And I dated one of the older cheerleaders my freshman year  ;D

Our school was VERY sports oriented, Some of the guys I played football with actually went on to play in the NFL, the most notable of them is Tanard Jackson who starts now for the Tampa Bucaneers!  
And some of the girls went on to play in the WNBA!

It was a real good time, I kinda wish I could do it all over again knowing what I know now LOL

al queda training facility

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2011, 09:20:28 PM »

Dude, It doesn't get any WHITER than the High School I went to..... If thats Al Qaeeda, then America has nothing to worry about! lol  8)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »
Dude, It doesn't get any WHITER than the High School I went to..... If thats Al Qaeeda, then America has nothing to worry about! lol  8)

DeMatha or Georgetown Prep?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »
Ease at intellectual endeavors but difficulty at physical coordination is a hall mark of aspergers,...I am the same.  I have a big chest and can easily develop muscularity, can't do shit with it though.

Do you have good handwriting skills,...or do you have to think and "draw" each letter?

Wow, same deal here!

and yes, I have to "think and draw each letter"...  :o  I wrote random letters backwards until I was 13, and still today I catch myself writing 2's, S's, Z's, or 5's backwards.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
DeMatha or Georgetown Prep?

Bullis!  But well done on the references!   I kinda wish I would have gone to Georgetown Prep (although the whole all-boys thing there is kinda rough)...

By the way, I wouldn't put Dematha and Prep on the same level at all!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
i was very popular, much more so among the guys than the girls. always at every party, always with the cool kids at lunch and in class. teachers knew me, most of them half hated me and half loved me.. the smart trouble making kid.. but i was never successful with the ladies.. i was good friends with a few of the hottest and baddest girls.. the super hot rich girls and the super bad, down ass hoes.. but only as friends, though good friends.. very shy with the rest of them tho

so when did you catch jungle fever?

???