Author Topic: Nobody eats 7,500 calories per day, nobody.  (Read 30150 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Nobody eats 7,500 calories per day, nobody.
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »
7500 of chicken breast, fish, rice. clean (bodybuilding) food is a shit load of food, and that must be hard to put down..

anyone here can eat 5 slices of cheesecake per day..

Thank you sir. That's what I'm talking about.
a

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 10:21:58 AM »
eating over 5000cals clean is very hard...

i used to chow down 5000 a day in my early 20's, i was upto 285, but i had to add ice cream etc to achieve it, ive got a huge appetite too, but i doubt i could have done it clean year round

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:59 AM »
I spent a fair amount of time with Dorian in the early & mid 90's during his post Olympia visits to Venice. He never approached 5,000 calories on those days. I'd say he was under 4,000.

I know it takes a bit of time to return to huge meals after his contest prep/diet, but he was eating "whatever he wanted" was crazy vascular and still his calories weren't above 5,000 daily.

All that means is that Dorian doesn't (or didn't, at that time) need that many calories to grow. Some people are like that; others need higher calories to get bigger. And many bodybuilders need higher calories to grow in their younger years but can grow on fewer calories, as they get older and have a certain degree of mass on them.

That's like saying because Dexter Jackson (in his younger years) didn't need cardio to get ripped, that means most bodybuilders didn't and don't need cardio to get shredded.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2011, 10:50:23 AM »
eating over 5000cals clean is very hard...

i used to chow down 5000 a day in my early 20's, i was upto 285, but i had to add ice cream etc to achieve it, ive got a huge appetite too, but i doubt i could have done it clean year round

I did that back in college, hitting and exceeding the 5000-calorie mark. That was 15 years ago, in college.

But, as stated earlier, about HALF of that was via weight gainers (namely Mega Mass 2000). 10 ounces of that powder, mixed in water, was 1000-1100 calories, 55 grams or protein, 210 grams of carbs, and a gram or two of fat.

Three of those per day (one between breakfast and lunch, one between lunch and dinner, and one post-workout) gave me 3000 calories, give or take a few, and 165 grams or protein.

Unlike you, I was nowhere near 285. I had to eat that much, just to get from 189 to 210 that semester.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »
Tour de France cyclers eat up to 7000 cals a day, and lose weight.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »

Infusion, another great invention from Vince Basile

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »
Let just put this all in perspective.

It is not impossible but extremely rare and unlikely that a bodybuilder takes in 7500 CLEAN calories per day.  Moreover it is unneccesary.

Fat ass morbidly obese people may eat 7500 calories a day.

Im sure there are some pros that eat 6000-7000 unclean calories at times offseason sure but 7500 daily clean year round no way.

Clean macro breakdown that is roughly 600 grams protein, 1000 carbs and 100 grams fat.  From clean food that is absolutely ridiculous. Break that down into chicken brest, steak, egg whites, tilipia whatever the fuck and then add 1000 grams of carbs even if you take half from simple sugars and the other half food sources and let most of the fat come from the food and shakes.

Yeah you can go eat 5 double cheesburgers, ice cream, fried chicken and fast food and hit 7500 easy but not clean food.  All these people talk about how easy it is to get down 2000 dirty calories sure in a meal. But 7500 clean day in and day out?  Yeah right.

Absolutely some fatass that is 500 pounds can shovel 7500 of shit daily but no relatively in shape bodybuilder on drugs and hormones is eating clean 7500 daily.  Maybe someone has done that for a few months but for years no way.

I think someone like Cutler may have a few days of 7500 in there per week and days of 4500-5000 mixed in and the days he reaches 7500 its not clean food.  Cycles of higher calories with unclean food with days of lower calories and clean macros that i would believe.

If some retard really is eating that much clean food god bless that is just comedy then what a disgusting and a miserable life.
Post a youtube of some clown eating 7500 worth of clean bodybuilding food in a day.  You would just have to laugh.

If pro's are precontest on 3000-4000 calories and lose 30 pounds coming into a show wtf is the need to eat almost double the point of?

Someone like Palumbo might take in those calories and then look at his gut.  Its just abuse and unnecessary.  Does anyone actually think any of the great bodybuilders of the 90's dieted for show's eatinng anywhere near 7500 calories?  Fuck no.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 02:51:49 PM »
It's easy to do, it depends on what your appetite is like naturally speaking.  I ate about 5000 calories today without even trying.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 02:57:25 PM »
It's easy to do, it depends on what your appetite is like naturally speaking.  I ate about 5000 calories today without even trying.
It depends on what kind of foods you're eating

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
It's easy to do, it depends on what your appetite is like naturally speaking.  I ate about 5000 calories today without even trying.

So you ate 5000 calories today without even trying and what do you look like and what did you eat?  please share how you got 5000 calories today easily.  5000 is not 7500.  what is easy to do?  Eat 7500 calories of whatever in a single day?  If that is what you mean then sure.  To eat 7500 clean calories daily is not.  You could not easily eat 7500 clean calories DAILY.

7500 dirty calories is 13 big macs a day.  7500 clean calories is like 7 pounds of fish and 23 cups rice.  You can either easily on a daily basis.  You must be Jay Cutler.

GH15, coach, Chic someone that has some fucking sense please come here and tell all these stupid fucks that none of them could eat 7500 clean calories on daily basis not to mention easily.  That is a fucking joke. Post a fucking picture of what you look like doing that.

I am 5'8 185 prob around 8-9 percent and can easily eat 2000-3000 shit calories in a meal also or probably 7500 shit calories killing myself in a day.  I am eating around 2500 clean calories a day with a few days in the 4000 range when i eat shit.  Now unless you are the size of Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, some top amatuer or pro there is 0 way you can easily eat 7500 clean calories daily.

Anyone seriously dispute this.  So retarded the number of dumbasses that come post how easily they ate 5000 calories today or how easy it it to eat 2000 calories at a sitting.  You dont eat 7500 calories DAILY CLEAN nevertheless relatively easily.  You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

dustin

« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2011, 04:02:05 PM »
At my work place we have so many morbidly obese people. 7,500 calories per day is a walk in the park for their fat asses, bro. I've seen so many people put that down in a work shift easily.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
So you ate 5000 calories today without even trying and what do you look like and what did you eat?  please share how you got 5000 calories today easily.  5000 is not 7500.  what is easy to do?  Eat 7500 calories of whatever in a single day?  If that is what you mean then sure.  To eat 7500 clean calories daily is not.  You could not easily eat 7500 clean calories DAILY.

7500 dirty calories is 13 big macs a day.  7500 clean calories is like 7 pounds of fish and 23 cups rice.  You can either easily on a daily basis.  You must be Jay Cutler.

GH15, coach, Chic someone that has some fucking sense please come here and tell all these stupid fucks that none of them could eat 7500 clean calories on daily basis not to mention easily.  That is a fucking joke. Post a fucking picture of what you look like doing that.

I am 5'8 185 prob around 8-9 percent and can easily eat 2000-3000 shit calories in a meal also or probably 7500 shit calories killing myself in a day.  I am eating around 2500 clean calories a day with a few days in the 4000 range when i eat shit.  Now unless you are the size of Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, some top amatuer or pro there is 0 way you can easily eat 7500 clean calories daily.

Anyone seriously dispute this.  So retarded the number of dumbasses that come post how easily they ate 5000 calories today or how easy it it to eat 2000 calories at a sitting.  You dont eat 7500 calories DAILY CLEAN nevertheless relatively easily.  You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

Calm down there Nancy.

I think the overall point is that anyone who eats anywhere near 7500 calories does not do it clean. Phelps used to talk about eating lots of garbage food simply cause it was far more calorie dense then other types of food.

When you deal with any type of extreme athlete, be it marathon runners, cyclists, etc they are far more concerned with getting the calories then if its clean or not.

My parents have been running marathons(almost 100 total) for many years now and they have friends who do Ultra marathons (double the distance) and even some of these people they talk with will do multi day runs.  Anyone doing extreme amounts of exercise just like that, their bodies will scream for any type of food they can eat so junk food is something they will cram down their throats if that is all they can get and many times will provide the energy they need.

For Jay Cutler and bodybuilders alot of them do not put their bodies through extreme measures like the ones above but they are heavily assisted by drugs to help break down all the food and will still get in alot of garbage food to get to those amounts and then it doesnt seem that unlikely being 250+ lbs.

I do agree you wont find people easily eating 7500 calories of clean food but to say no one can eat those amounts (like others have said) is just plain silly.
Wait for it....

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
At my work place we have so many morbidly obese people. 7,500 calories per day is a walk in the park for their fat asses, bro. I've seen so many people put that down in a work shift easily.

Tommy someone help I mean reading comprehension people? dyslexia?  Dustin did you read my post?  I said that fatass morbidly obese people that weigh 500 pounds can eat 7500 calories daily sure.  Im sure a lot dont eat 7500 either.

Where the fuck do you work? Let me understand this during an 8 hour shift you often see fat coworkers eat 7500 calories easily?
The equivalent of 13 big macs during a 8 hour workspan.  Well Ill be goddamned.

Unless you work at a sumo or competition eating academy i dont think so.  This is what i mean by how much bullshit comes out of peoples mouth.    

Maybe there is a hippo that one time ate 7500 calories worth of shit during your work shit but you often seeing coworkers eating 7500 calories during work easily is just downright silly. Either that or you must work with hands down the most disgusting filthy fattest fucking pigs on the face of this planet.

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 04:56:42 PM »
Calm down there Nancy.

I think the overall point is that anyone who eats anywhere near 7500 calories does not do it clean. Phelps used to talk about eating lots of garbage food simply cause it was far more calorie dense then other types of food.

When you deal with any type of extreme athlete, be it marathon runners, cyclists, etc they are far more concerned with getting the calories then if its clean or not.

My parents have been running marathons(almost 100 total) for many years now and they have friends who do Ultra marathons (double the distance) and even some of these people they talk with will do multi day runs.  Anyone doing extreme amounts of exercise just like that, their bodies will scream for any type of food they can eat so junk food is something they will cram down their throats if that is all they can get and many times will provide the energy they need.

For Jay Cutler and bodybuilders alot of them do not put their bodies through extreme measures like the ones above but they are heavily assisted by drugs to help break down all the food and will still get in alot of garbage food to get to those amounts and then it doesnt seem that unlikely being 250+ lbs.

I do agree you wont find people easily eating 7500 calories of clean food but to say no one can eat those amounts (like others have said) is just plain silly.

Hey there Alice,

What does being calm have to do with you not having the ability to read clearly or differentiate between concepts.  If you read my posts carefully you would clearly see I have never once disputed someone, whether it is your anorexic 100 mile running parents or Jay Cutler or anyone being able to eat 7500 dirty or clean calories for a day, an event whatever.  I have never contended that.  Nothing that you just repsonded to has anything to do with the specific claims I made and the things i addressed that people on here have said.  Why are you talking about Michael Phelps and marathon runners and extreme athletes neeeding to eat junk food to provide energy?  What does that have to do with anything that i said?

If your dyslexic I apologize for my abrasive tone but I did highlight daily in my post?

I said you wont find people eating 7500 clean calories daily.  If you disupte this statement then please go ahead and address it.  These amounts (6-7 pounds of fish 23 cups rice, 10 tablespoons of peanut butter of CLEAN FOOD are not eaten by anyone you know or will ever know on DAILY basis.  Period.  Do you dispute this? 

Before you open up your mouth talk shit and tell me to be calm, maybe you should calm down and carefully read what someone says and address the claims that I actually did make, not something else that has nothing to do with what i am talking about. 

I never said no one can eat 7500 calories worth of clean food in one day. Show me where i said that.  I said noone eats these amounts of clean food DAILY. KEYWORD DAILY.  So either you are addressing something that i never referenced or if you are indeed disputing that people do indeed eat 7500 clean cals daily then that is what you call silly.  We all make mistakes but try and know what your talking about before you start talking shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403803,00.html

American Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps at Beijing claims he ate  12,000-calorie-a-day diet of pasta and pizza.

Seems Cutler is taking it easy

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2011, 06:34:40 PM »
Fatpanda was eating 3000 calories to get RIPPED, so I don't see how Jay can't eat 7,500 in the offseason.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2011, 06:40:48 PM »
Johnny Falcon easily reached 7500 cals on his olive-oil-and-crystal-meth-only-diet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2011, 09:25:29 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403803,00.html

American Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps at Beijing claims he ate  12,000-calorie-a-day diet of pasta and pizza.

Seems Cutler is taking it easy

I fully believe that especially since he trains 10 (000x's as hard as Cutler or Yates combined. Yates and Cutler are both full of shit if they claim to be taking in that much.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2011, 09:28:18 PM »

Yup. Yates or Cutler couldn't even come close to consuming the amount of calories of an elite endurance athlete.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »
The original one (vanilla-flavored) was too sweet, unless you cut it with a lot of water. But, the quality of protein (milk and egg) was better than Mega Mass 2000 (and it was much kinder to my stomach).

When ProLab made N-Large2, I was hooked. That's the current one with pure whey protein.

I used that shit to put on weight in high school.

That shit was so fuckin thick.
D

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2011, 09:40:52 PM »
N-Large !! Now THAT was some good shit !!! Awesme taste ! Just awesome !

Loved Prolab shakes back in the pre-Natrol days.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2011, 09:46:26 PM »
I fully believe that especially since he trains 10 (000x's as hard as Cutler or Yates combined. Yates and Cutler are both full of shit if they claim to be taking in that much.

Coach, this dude was a complete joker while at Michigan. I knew one of his EX G/F'S and she had some good stories.  8) This guy pulled more ass then a freak Toilet Seat.  >:(
D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
Can't even imagine eating 3000 calories worth of Chicken breast - considering that one ounce of clean chicken breast alone only has around 50 calories in it. No skin.

4 oz. has 200 calories in it. Can any of you mathmatical geniuses figure out how many ounces of chicken breast you would have to eat to amount to 3000 calories? And where in the F are you going to find 4000 more "clean" calories? In veggies? Ha ha. A negative caloric food that is always espoused in bodybuilding diets. Joke, joke, joke.

These threads....

Too funny for just one person.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2011, 10:24:14 PM »
One TINY McDonalddddfgbv ghihbvjjgbutr'yfgcyhvaz\'ynf\1ws cheeseburger is 300 caloriesddd

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
 :P
One TINY McDonalddddfgbv ghihbvjjgbutr'yfgcyhvaz\'ynf\1ws cheeseburger is 300 caloriesddd

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*