Author Topic: some of the best genetics I have seen  (Read 6615 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: some of the best genetics I have seen
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 04:19:42 PM »

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 04:29:05 PM »
What does this mean? ???

Thanks!

many things... but as it relates to newmom, post the pussy shots.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 04:45:11 PM »
Fags are "attracted" to anything male.  Kinda sorta like flies and shit.  It doesn't matter if its elephant shit, dog shit, pig shit, whatever shit, flies eat shit.

Fags suck dick and they could care less whose wang they are smoking.  They are human flies. Sickening but true.

lmao

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
Dave Tate is a good guy. Very entertaining.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »
classic white trash

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »
classic white trash

that is why the guy has done more in the iron game than you will in your whole life,benched pressed over 600 pounds,squat close to a grand, and owns a multimillion dollar business ::) if thats white trash then count me in :D
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 05:47:04 PM »
Just inlining the Dave Tate pics, and adding two more from about 2 years back-

Wow, dude found a good Synthol hook-up. Glorious. Or perhaps he learned how to use Photoshop- almost as bad.  He was on a shitload of Dianabol and Test in the first pic- that's not what I'd consider "best genetics." Then he lost his hair and decide to wear a hat in all his pics. Glorious.
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 06:00:46 PM »
Wow, dude found a good Synthol hook-up. Glorious. Or perhaps he learned how to use Photoshop- almost as bad.  He was on a shitload of Dianabol and Test in the first pic- that's not what I'd consider "best genetics." Then he lost his hair and decide to wear a hat in all his pics. Glorious.

never in my life have I heard of a powerlifter uses synthol. Dave's triceps rival many pro bodybuilders
l

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 06:25:59 PM »
Synthol? Are you kidding??

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »
Pretty old looking 16 year old ..

Once again most getbiggers thinking that a pure bodybuilding physique with small waist, joints and a pencil neck is the ideal  ::)
Not everyone wants a bod that attracts homos.

Not everyone wants a wide waist, flabby asymmetric pecs and no definition, no shape, no vascularity.

Smaller wrists would make this guys upper arms look more impressive.  Is this guy a power lifter?  If that's the case, then it's not very fair to judge his physique like that.  But he should also keep his shirt on.

You'd think someone with a huge bench press would have better shoulders.  But look at the silhouette of his arm.  You can't even tell where his shoulder ends and his arm begins;  It's a straight line.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2011, 06:19:31 PM »
Pretty old looking 16 year old ..

Not everyone wants a wide waist, flabby asymmetric pecs and no definition, no shape, no vascularity.

I never said this guy looks good, cuz he doesnt obviously. Almost go as far to say he looks like shit. But what I was saying is the beefy powerhouse look with decent shape and cuts is preferable. Thick and strong is a good look

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2011, 07:04:40 PM »
 :)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 07:24:28 PM »
Thick and strong is a good look

It can be.  But this is a bodybuilding site, so i dont see why you're surprised that the classic bodybuilding physique is - for the most part - held up as the ideal.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2011, 08:54:11 PM »
Fuck he was ugly

Only on getbig do the men complain that the lifters aren't cute enough.  ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 02:24:55 AM »
Guy doesn't look as if he's nominated for the Nobel Prize.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 02:35:20 AM »
Guy doesn't look as if he's nominated for the Nobel Prize.
;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 02:23:31 PM »
It can be.  But this is a bodybuilding site, so i dont see why you're surprised that the classic bodybuilding physique is - for the most part - held up as the ideal.

Because bodybuilding shouldnt just be about aesthetics. You need the total package- size density symmetry aesthetics, all of it. An excellent bodybuilding physique should be based around a thick strong foundation. Read Arnies book for more info on that

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »

I never said this guy looks good, cuz he doesnt obviously. Almost go as far to say he looks like shit. But what I was saying is the beefy powerhouse look with decent shape and cuts is preferable. Thick and strong is a good look

He's been in better shape.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »
Looks excellent when in shape.
Read that he couldn't keep up the lard-ass powerlifting look because it would have killed him... binging... etc.
Though I highly doubt that his current look isn't exactly healthy either.

newmom

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 03:11:55 PM »
Because bodybuilding shouldnt just be about aesthetics. You need the total package- size density symmetry aesthetics, all of it. An excellent bodybuilding physique should be based around a thick strong foundation. Read Arnies book for more info on that

QFT

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2011, 03:29:59 PM »
   PED

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 05:19:56 PM »
Haha that January 2008 pic he looks like a fat woman on gender reassignment therapy.  Are you serious?  Who gives a fuck what he looked like back in the day....he looks like he's one cheeseburger away from a heart attack.  Dude looks like shit and no matter how many roids you take you can't grow your hair back nor grow handsome.  LOL.  He's obviously gone nowhere without drugs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »
Here's his diet from "johnberardi.com", whoever that is:

=======================
5:00 AM: Wake Up

Ate 4 Pop-Tarts and drank three cups coffee

5:00-7:00 AM: Work

Answered emails and worked on the EliteFTS site

7:10 AM: Pre-Workout Meal

McDonalds #5 with 2 apple pies and 1 large coffee

7:30-8:30 AM: Train

First 20 minutes was dynamic warm-up and mobility work with very aggressive stretching. I then did some sledgehammer and arm work. I drank the coffee during the session.

8:30 AM: Post-Workout Drink (2 Ultra Fuels!!!)

8:30-12:00 PM: Working at the Gym

I spent this time preparing the weightroom for a photo shoot, answering emails, and reviewing business indicators for the week.

1:00 PM: Went Home

On the way home to take care of my sick son for the afternoon, I ate a Burger King chicken sandwich meal with extra mayo. I hate chicken breasts and only eat the breaded stuff. I also ate onion rings and a Snickers pie. I drank Dr. Pepper along with my meal.

1:00-5:00 PM: Worked on a Presentation and Napped

During this time, I knocked out 6 mini-Snickers (no idea where they came from, but they were on the kitchen counter and in my book that makes them fair game). I also ate 5 lunch size bags of chips. We buy these so we don't eat so many at one time. Oops. I also had a few packs of Disney fruit snacks (we get them for the kids but I eat most of them).

5:00-6:00 PM: Make Dinner for the Kids

All hell breaks loose as we try to make dinner for the kids. With one sick and the other one ornery as hell, it was not good times. I forgot to eat until they were done and then I was hungry as hell. I popped 4 hot dogs in the microwave and ate them on 4 pieces of whole wheat bread with ketchup. I also had 3 lunch bags of chips and 3 glasses of sugar-free Tang.

7:00 PM: Put the Kids to Bed

Of course, I got hungry again. I fired up the oven and cooked up 6 giant cinnamon roles with icing. Yes, I ate all of them with a huge glass of milk.

9:00-11:00 PM: Emails and Work on Seminar

During this time I ate 4 Pop-Tarts and drank a big glass of milk

In the end, today was a good eating day. I have no idea what tomorrow will be like. However, tomorrow is squat day. We train at 9:00 and I'd like to go to Bob Evans restaurant beforehand to load up.
======================

:-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 05:57:54 PM »
The best genetics I have ever seen were in the deep and dark recesses that are your mom's vagina and anus.
G