Author Topic: Crazy with all this talk.....  (Read 1055 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Crazy with all this talk.....
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »
It is crazy with all this talk about religion and the written word  seeing as how it was written by "God's" Disciples about how the end is near, I guess figured it would take hundreds of years...I would bet anyone anywhere that if any country wiped Israel off the map by nukes the world wouldn't end lol....Strike me down now if I say what is untrue...blah blah blah (I am not saying I want Israel to be demolished just stating a point)
You Can't Do It!!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Crazy with all this talk.....
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »
It is crazy with all this talk about religion and the written word  seeing as how it was written by "God's" Disciples about how the end is near, I guess figured it would take hundreds of years...I would bet anyone anywhere that if any country wiped Israel off the map by nukes the world wouldn't end lol....Strike me down now if I say what is untrue...blah blah blah (I am not saying I want Israel to be demolished just stating a point)

Could've fooled me.
Y

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 09:50:16 PM »

eat shit asshole.
P

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 10:37:56 PM »
lol nz  ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch