Author Topic: video of my last chest workout  (Read 39338 times)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
Re: video of my last chest workout
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
You are being nice and overly PC, and it doesn't help.  Adrain is taking a different approach from other liars.  He claims he doesn't pay too much attention to his diet.  C'mon.  Look at his AVI, his lifts, his vids.

If he needs to lie for circumstantial reasons then don't post on Getbig, leave that shit to bb.com or the schmoes at MD and RX.  Don't pollute this site with more lies.  The way he explained his gyno destroyed his credibility, I won't explain how because I don't want him to learn from it and modify his lying in the future, but most people here see right through it.

Would you bet 10000$ on his status, natural or not?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2011, 07:02:28 PM »
Would you bet 10000$ on his status, natural or not?
LOL

Would YOU?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2011, 07:07:44 PM »
Props, dude. Strong as fuck.

Ifn' you are on the sauce, at least you're not a bloated mess.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2011, 07:16:14 PM »
It's obvious that Adrain is a lifetime natural ,keep it up brother and don't listen to the haters.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »
LOL

Would YOU?

I would bet, against what he claims though. Would you?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »
Look at his AVI,

i havent had time to read this whole thread cause i dont want to waste my time with  another fucking douchebag claiming to be clean when hes juiced out of his fucking mind.

if this adrian guy is trying to say hes natural i'd like to be the first to say HES A FUCKING LIAR.

now, if hes not claiming that, then i would say he has a great build and a lot of potential.

step up son, which is it?
b

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
You are being nice and overly PC, and it doesn't help.  Adrain is taking a different approach from other liars.  He claims he doesn't pay too much attention to his diet.  C'mon.  Look at his AVI, his lifts, his vids.

If he needs to lie for circumstantial reasons then don't post on Getbig, leave that shit to bb.com or the schmoes at MD and RX.  Don't pollute this site with more lies.  The way he explained his gyno destroyed his credibility, I won't explain how because I don't want him to learn from it and modify his lying in the future, but most people here see right through it.
doesnt matter what I say you will still call me a liar!  I know I'm not the only person in the world to get gyno from ph's or side effects from supps. Every product I have ever taken one could purchase over the counter.  Of course when I'm dieting I pay attention to it,  I don't count Cal's I work two jobs and I do the best I can to intake protein and carbs every few hours!  Ive been training heavy for years now so how am  I supposed to look like Ive never lifted weights before?  If you believe I shouldn't be called a natural cause a tried ph's 5 years ago I'm fine with that, when I'm asked if I take steroids or if ever taken them I answer no cause I haven't.  I understand there is no way you could know me but here are a few facts about me. I've trained consistently at least 4 days a week since 2005, in high school I was a powerlifter and was pretty good in my weight class, never made it to state placed well in regionals. Benchpress has always been a strong lift for me 400lb in high school with a shirt.  I don't do drugs nor have I ever, Ive never even been drunk never been high in my life so when I'm accused of being on drugs its silly to me.  You cant judge a person from a picture brospore.  Have a good night and take care  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
I believe it's factual that black people have more fast twitch fibers than whites or any other race.  Unfair advantage.
I don't doubt he's natural, if he claims to be.  Why would you go on a forum claiming natural status if you're on drugs?  Fcking pointless.
People don't realize...genetics don't equal drugs.  Muscle shape, vascularity, are genetic.
N

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2011, 07:42:07 PM »
Please see my apology post right after Che's post with all those pics of you in it.
saw it

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »
Note to self: attempting to use sarcasm in a long-winded post --> epic fail.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2011, 07:54:17 PM »
Bigger than Arnold  ???

Adrain stats:

Height:    6' 3"
Waist:    29"
Weight:    240lbs
Thighs:    28"
Calves:    17"
Chest:    50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms:    21"
Shoulders:    57"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2011, 07:55:23 PM »
Bigger than Arnold  ???

Adrain stats:

hahahaha  ::)

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2011, 08:03:36 PM »
Bigger than Arnold  ???

Adrain stats:

lol why are you blasting me?  I haven't said anything negative about your My 3 phase project.  I dont hate Im proud of you dude.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
lol why are you blasting me?  I haven't said anything negative about your My 3 phase project.  I dont hate Im proud of you dude.

I'm not blasting you brother ,I believe you are a lifetime natural ,those are your stats from BB.com I was just wondering if you were bigger than Arnold ,that's all .

PS:Thank you for not talking shit about my 3 phase project.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
I'm not blasting you brother ,I believe you are a lifetime natural ,those are your stats from BB.com I was just wondering if you were bigger than Arnold ,that's all .

PS:Thank you for not talking shit about my 3 phase project.
I dont know what Arnold stats were, Im only trying to impove and  make progress on my physique and goals. I wouldn't talk crap about you when your working on improving your physique and reaching your goals.  I'm not here to discourage others I wish you good luck on your goals.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2011, 08:31:51 PM »
I dont know what Arnold stats were, Im only trying to impove and  make progress on my physique and goals. I wouldn't talk crap about you when your working on improving your physique and reaching your goals.  I'm not here to discourage others I wish you good luck on your goals.
Your stats destroy Arnolds - The greatest Mr O ever to live - he was natural like you to  ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »
Adrian,

When is your next show?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »
The world would be a much happier place if we were all:

Height:    5' 7" (claim 5' 9" anyway)
Weight:    172lbs
Thighs:    22"
Calves:    15"
Chest:    41"
Forearms:    11"
Arms:    16"
Shoulders:    43"

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »
Your stats destroy Arnolds - The greatest Mr O ever to live - he was natural like you to  ::)
if my stats destroy his then there wrong! Ill change asap, I put those measurements up years ago when I was bulked up and had higher bf%  I dont bulk up like that anymore try to stay leaner these days.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »
if my stats destroy his then their wrong! Ill change asap, I put those measurements up years ago when I was bulked up and had higher bf%  I dont bulk up like that anymore try to stay leaner these days.

So bulked up with a 29 inch waist ? ???

Adrain stats:

Height:    6' 3"
Waist:    29"
Weight:    240lbs
Thighs:    28"
Calves:    17"
Chest:    50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms:    21"
Shoulders:    57"

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2011, 09:35:06 PM »
So bulked up with a 29 inch waist ? ???

Adrain stats:

Height:    6' 3"
Waist:    29"
Weight:    240lbs
Thighs:    28"
Calves:    17"
Chest:    50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms:    21"
Shoulders:    57"
Will that was in 2007, sorry bro ill update  if you like maybe I posted offseasons stats except for my waist? 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »
Strong cat in the video. All the way strong cat.
a

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2011, 10:19:15 PM »
 Fucking liar.

On steroids for sure.

What a joke.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2011, 10:22:39 PM »
amazing waist!

you remind me of this guy i went to college with... looked almost just like you, probably not quite as big -- close though.  him and his pals blew everyone else outta the water and left a real muscle void when they graduated... until the asian mafia stepped up, lol.

funny how the white guys never seemed to be able to get their act together.  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2011, 10:36:39 PM »
Will that was in 2007, sorry bro ill update  if you like maybe I posted offseasons stats except for my waist? 
So thats you bulked ??? and the measurement is with your gut sucked in ? so not genuine measurement ?