Author Topic: GH15, question about business side of bodybuilding  (Read 11053 times)

Stavios

Re: GH15, question about business side of bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2011, 10:51:59 PM »
you cant deny nothing ,, guy know th business

confidence + larry vinette (to please judge panel) + extra confidence = amateur local show overall

i did ,,, you can ,, you got more potential then me

I actually tought about hiring Larry

my problem with trainers tho, is that they seems scare to make ajustments at the end.

like when you get to 6 % bf, they all seem to be scared you will lose muscle so they don't drop the calories enough of whatever.

happend to me with every trainer, I look the same 6 weeks out until the show at every time because they said I would look too lanky (maybe they are right but I don't think so)

that's why I wanted to train by myself this year, but by myself I do everything too drastic and ends up looking like shit too  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2011, 11:02:03 PM »
You will always be the champ in my eyes stud.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »
lol

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 11:41:53 PM »
You will always be the champ in my eyes stud.

you are quite the Enrique Iglesias look-a-like yourself, stud   ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 12:08:18 AM »
I actually tought about hiring Larry

my problem with trainers tho, is that they seems scare to make ajustments at the end.

like when you get to 6 % bf, they all seem to be scared you will lose muscle so they don't drop the calories enough of whatever.

happend to me with every trainer, I look the same 6 weeks out until the show at every time because they said I would look too lanky (maybe they are right but I don't think so)

that's why I wanted to train by myself this year, but by myself I do everything too drastic and ends up looking like shit too  ;D

you cant go alone in quebec unless you come like a god you wont win ,, you see it's cost a lot ,, doin prep ,, imagine if everyone was working alone with no one ,, everyone will be bankrupt ,, you work with him to please judge panel it' doesnt mean you do what he tel you ,, i work with big name , no name , judge panel favorite , and end my way anw ,,

i dont cut anything i keep doin what im doin , once u diet several time ,, you know th time frame
Your messed up BLP!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »
Take a look at this guy, he placed DEAD LAST at the mr.montreal in the super heavy

I don't have half the muscle mass this guy has lol, that was my point  :D

but with 20 lbs more muscle I would destroy those guys I am pretty sure, I only need much bigger legs that's why I upped the frenquency a lot with them and I train quads and hams separatly now, and calves EVERY day  8)

and my back needs something drastic to thicken him up, it looks really bad because my waist from the back is WIDE

I tought it was love handle, but even when they were gone my back still has no taper at all, it's weird because from the front it's pretty narrow.

I kinda look a lot like Big Down Hill with less muscle  ;D

ghona 15 iu's a day and you wont have any excuses!!

but you gotta gain more confidence and stop comparing yourself to others.

just be STAVIOS and the best you stavios you can be. Which when you realize that your gonna be pretty damn good.

your not that far off at all brother.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2011, 12:17:16 AM »
be in competition with yourself , that mind war goes far

quitting is weak ,, i wish it' never occur again ,, your far too smart n adventurous for that

once you enroll a contest prep , it's do or die , it near death condition n smile ,, it ' torture n fun
Your messed up BLP!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »
be in competition with yourself , that mind war goes far

quitting is weak ,, i wish it' never occur again ,, your far too smart n adventurous for that

once you enroll a contest prep , it's do or die , it near death condition n smile ,, it ' torture n fun
bingo

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 02:11:58 AM »
what do male strippers make, seems like many women go to these shows now for parties etc

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:27 AM »
what do male strippers make, seems like many women go to these shows now for parties etc

hard to say man, the thing is that they don't do that much from dansing alone, but they get a lot of $$$ when a shmoe or a suggar mommy likes them and go out with them for a whole night etc..

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 03:35:59 AM »
I'll start by winning a local show haha

but yes, I will have to use only 5iu of GH for now because I can't afford more but next year I will do 10iu for the whole year and up the dose again afterward

$$$ will decide if I will be a national competitor or not  8)

So you're spending your entire money on drugs? To pose in front of a bunch of homosexuals in a show with no prize money. And when you stop using the drugs as you can't afford to continue your money is gone and your muscles are gone as well.

Dude, are you retarded?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2011, 03:37:50 AM »
good for you, you are free to post a pic if you like  8)

Already have many times. Go look you'll see... ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 04:07:28 AM »

Can't tell much from that picture there, but you abs are ugly. I would say, NO. You can't make money as a physique model. Get a real job. Instead of spending tons of money on GHona that really isn't going to do shit for you, save that money. You'll never be a great BBer.

Best advice you're gonna get right there.

If those are ugly abs you really have to show us yours. If they are only 5% better, then you should be on some cover some where. You do have visible abs, right?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2011, 04:12:27 AM »
good for you, you are free to post a pic if you like  8)

Will never happen. The harshest critics are the most anonymous.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2011, 04:26:03 AM »
So you're spending your entire money on drugs? To pose in front of a bunch of homosexuals in a show with no prize money. And when you stop using the drugs as you can't afford to continue your money is gone and your muscles are gone as well.

Dude, are you retarded?
And what exactly does your life do for you.....you insignificant nothing. Everything in life is vanity, the only thing that counts is what you want to do wether its ping pong, gymnastics or mma. You probably never seen your abs in your whole life yet you're posting on a bodybuilding board. BBq's and ballgames, 9-5 and your daily dose of getbig......Dude are you retarded?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2011, 05:13:01 AM »
Big Down Hill with less muscle

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2011, 05:27:14 AM »
Already have many times. Go look you'll see... ;)

too lazy  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2011, 05:29:37 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2011, 05:30:30 AM »

Dude, are you retarded?

RIGHT NOW, at the moment, I make between 700-800$ a week depending how much I work the week-end.
( Getbig millionaire right here  ;D)

so 1k a month for my appartment/electricity/tv ect.
about 300$ a month for my car
500$ a month on grocery

the rest goes on going out with the girlfriend 1 time a week and drugs  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2011, 05:32:08 AM »
Will never happen. The harshest critics are the most anonymous.

doesn't affect me much tho, I am very happy with my current physique so i don't mind  :)

a few years back I would have melteddown   ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2011, 06:05:29 AM »

better to do home service , like bachelor party type , stripper show up by surprise , a newspaper advertisement n it's a go

internet had kill th strippermania
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2011, 06:08:17 AM »
better to do home service , like bachelor party type , stripper show up by surprise , a newspaper advertisement n it's a go

internet had kill th strippermania

that's pretty popular, women use them a lot for their "party"

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2011, 06:09:48 AM »

Dude, are you retarded?

men to men actually pretty easy , easier then dancing for women , your not shy , you dont care , you dont need to do choregraphy , dancing for women mean fuck around no stable relation,

of course prostitution easy way out but with right attitude you need go down that way , not with th right look
Your messed up BLP!

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2011, 06:17:09 AM »
RIGHT NOW, at the moment, I make between 700-800$ a week depending how much I work the week-end.
( Getbig millionaire right here  ;D)

That's not bad for a guy with no education and no degree. What are you doing?

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2011, 06:19:55 AM »
That's not bad for a guy with no education and no degree. What are you doing?

I work for the city during the week (paper work), and doorman friday and saturday night (I hate that tho)

I am trying to get a job as a correctional officer at the moment, good money and I will be able to quit the job at the club