Author Topic: If Jay cutler competed with his 2010 olympia physique at the 1975 olympia..  (Read 8934 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
He would have been shot immediately.
(BY Marty Ferrigno)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think that of all Mr.O champs, Jay and Dorian are the extreme opposite of Arnold.....

Something to see Jay in Pretoria 1975' trying to flex his muscles and look "better" than someone taller and about 70 pounds lighter ...

Can you pic our champ Jay posing like this?  I can't  :(

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
No offense dude you have HORRIBLE genetics for bodybuilding, horrible

i suppose your incredible your self, theres loads of shit talkers on here, but until you actualy diet down to low digits and step on stage you dont even know where you stand, no good looking at your self in a half lit kitchen after youve trained and convincing your self your class

i never said i was anything special, my torso is too long, short legs which need more sweep etc etc im never going to be a pro, but i can compete at 225 ripped at 6'1 and walk around 260 in ok condition as well as working 6/7 days a week in a ship yard

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
i suppose your incredible your self, theres loads of shit talkers on here, but until you actualy diet down to low digits and step on stage you dont even know where you stand, no good looking at your self in a half lit kitchen after youve trained and convincing your self your class

i never said i was anything special, my torso is too long, short legs which need more sweep etc etc im never going to be a pro, but i can compete at 225 ripped at 6'1 and walk around 260 in ok condition as well as working 6/7 days a week in a ship yard

You don't have horrible genetics, your waist isn't wide, you can get ripped. Yes your legs are weaker than your upper body, but they are ok.

Ur exactly right, until someone diets all the way down they have no idea how their physique will change. We are on a board where people knock Heath, Kai and Jay, if they are at the top what does that make everyone else  ::)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
You don't have horrible genetics, your waist isn't wide, you can get ripped. Yes your legs are weaker than your upper body, but they are ok.

Ur exactly right, until someone diets all the way down they have no idea how their physique will change. We are on a board where people knock Heath, Kai and Jay, if they are at the top what does that make everyone else  ::)

Bingo.

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
2010 Jay is to 1975 Arnold as 2010 Atwood/Bautista is to 2010 Jay.

In other words, a 2010 Jay wouldn't even place at the 1975 Olympia.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
it might go down like that whole scene ( hell wasn't the whole movie about this) in pumping iron 2: the women, where bev francis showed up and no one from the beauty pageant like ripped contestants and the queen at that time rachel mclish and the fans and the most important people, the judges had NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE OF HER (FRANCIS THAT IS)

too muscular, too manly, not feminine enough, but a bodybuilding show is supposed to be about bodybuilding and muscles and mass right, not beauty? but they are women, not men, so how much is too much, how little is too little and so on.

francis placed low because of this argument that no one at the time could answer.

might be similar for a 2010/2011 jay showing up at a 1975 event? during that era mass was just getting to be the most important and arnold was the example, but symetry and lines and what not were still the most important or least at the top of the judging criteria?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Arnol would have still won .... you people are clueless to give Jay a chance

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Arnol would have still won .... you people are clueless to give Jay a chance

X2

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

You look great. I canīt believe some of the comments. Great shape.. very classic.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
local hero:

you = a cool dude

but you have nothing in common with bb

ZERO

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
  This is a good question. Jay's 2010 size would be inconceivable in 1975. The judges wouldn't even know what they would be looking at. I could see this going two ways: the judges would do like they did to Dorian in 1993 and award him the win without him even having to step onstage or they could give it to Arnold based on the fact that Jay would look too inhuman and grotesque and not really like the ideal of what a bodybuilder should look like. I really think they would give it to Arnold simply because Arnold was the standard and Jay would be too out of anything they had seen to that day to evaluate properlyy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I agree with this..very well thought-out

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
1st   Arnold
2nd  Serge
3rd   Lou
4th   Jay
a

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
how about 99 ronnie instead.

then I think the outcome is more clear.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
What if Kovacs showed up?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They would probably have called an ambulance to take Jay to the ER thinking that he had a massive Steroid OD.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Jay only looks good it pictures and perfectly posed photographs, in person he looks like a blown up freak missing proper structure to even be a bodybuilder. Arnold looked awesome even just wearing a t shirt or walking on the beach. He could look huge in all the right poses, and look lean and pleasing to the eye in all the others all while still having a small waist and 22" arms. Arnold takes this eazzzy.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
The Oak, with ease.

Jaw Cutler and Ronnie Coleslaw are turds in comparison to Arnold, Zane, Reeves, Park, Paris, Benfatto, et al.  The only thing shit like those two attract is flies and the flies in their case are human:  Schmomosexuals. Homos in heat. El Faggitos.  Smokers of the wang.  Turd burglars.  Rump Rangers.  Butt Pirates.  Tummy Stick duelists.  Fuck that noise.

Who the fuck in their right mind would ever want to look like a fatass, fat gut, bag of shit?  Bodybuilding as it is being presented today is for the fags and fags alone.  I know of no real man that finds a woman with gigantic fake breasts (e.g., 50 DDDD) to be attractive and yet schmoes regularly whip their lizard to the likes of Jaw and Coleslaw.  Fuck that noise.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
He would be booed off stage.

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
they gays woulda loved it

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
best chest ever
Yes if you want hanging breasts that are over developed.