Author Topic: Gsp Weightgain  (Read 13681 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Gsp Weightgain
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 11:53:16 AM »
do you think you know mma more than all of the elite fighters that say Fedor is great or the greatest of all time?

think about it for a second ::)

E

lol.  You know they are all saying that so that they can be matched up with him, beat him and then say they beat the greatest.  lol
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »

lol.  You know they are all saying that so that they can be matched up with him, beat him and then say they beat the greatest.  lol

exactly nobody says this about your ufc heroes because everybody knows they are inferior to Fedor

good to see you are finally getting it

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »
exactly nobody says this about your ufc heroes because everybody knows they are inferior to Fedor

good to see you are finally getting it

E

No one says that about a guy like Cain, because they know they will get murdered in the octagon.  People are calling Fedor out because they know what an overrated can crusher he is.  Dude, he lost two in a row and with the exception if Cropcop & Big Nog, he hasn't beaten any real opposition.  That's his big claim to fame.  Two fights that happened 10 years ago....lol!!!
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »

No one says that about a guy like Cain, because they know they will get murdered in the octagon.  People are calling Fedor out because they know what an overrated can crusher he is.  Dude, he lost two in a row and with the exception if Cropcop & Big Nog, he hasn't beaten any real opposition.  That's his big claim to fame.  Two fights that happened 10 years ago....lol!!!

nobody wannabe alpha calls out an average guy, they call out the alpha because they want to be the alpha

the best athletes in all sports face the most trash talk, you would know this if bodybuilding wasn't the only sport you followed until tuf came on the air ;)

and Fedor has beaten better competiton than any fighter you can name

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 11:03:09 PM »
Besides crocop & Nog, whats all this great competition that Fedor has beaten
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 05:42:47 AM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 06:23:40 AM »
 There is an advantage to those who can manipulate their true weight more effectively. They should compute an average weight a month out till fight night or something and tell it like it is.

Yeah!  And they should be forced to pass a "muscle mass and strength index" screening too!  Anyone who has manipulated their training more effectively in order to get some kind of "advantage" by being stronger or better conditioned will be disqualified!  Then the fights will "tell it like it is!"  

Of course it's an advantage.  That's the fucking point, fuckface.  
Y

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »
Yeah!  And they should be forced to pass a "muscle mass and strength index" screening too!  Anyone who has manipulated their training more effectively in order to get some kind of "advantage" by being stronger or better conditioned will be disqualified!  Then the fights will "tell it like it is!" 

Of course it's an advantage.  That's the fucking point, fuckface. 

Lol
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 09:59:20 AM »
Besides crocop & Nog, whats all this great competition that Fedor has beaten

funny how you call randy's win over tim sylvia "the best moment in ufc history" but when Fedor beats him in under a minute you aren't impressed ::)

E
E

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 10:14:48 AM »
Yeah!  And they should be forced to pass a "muscle mass and strength index" screening too!  Anyone who has manipulated their training more effectively in order to get some kind of "advantage" by being stronger or better conditioned will be disqualified!  Then the fights will "tell it like it is!"  

Of course it's an advantage.  That's the fucking point, fuckface.  

My sarcasm isn't directed towards you, sweetheart. No need for the pms.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 10:15:00 AM »

funny how you call randy's win over tim sylvia "the best moment in ufc history" but when Fedor beats him in under a minute you aren't impressed ::)

E

Nice way to not answer the question ::)  Again, who are all these amazing & huge Goliaths that Fedor beat....I'm waiting.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »
Nice way to not answer the question ::)  Again, who are all these amazing & huge Goliaths that Fedor beat....I'm waiting.

hahaha when are you going to name fighters with better resumes?  you are the master of dodging questions

not only did Fedor beat his competiton, he never even lost a round until recently

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 10:53:27 AM »
hahaha when are you going to name fighters with better resumes?  you are the master of dodging questions

not only did Fedor beat his competiton, he never even lost a round until recently

E

Fedor is fighting a LHW next that also fights at MW.....Damn that is embarrassing.

When he figured out he couldn't beat a 6-1 underdog-can, he decided to play the "bully" game.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »
hahaha when are you going to name fighters with better resumes?  you are the master of dodging questions

E

I've answered your questions.  Now it's your turn.  You've repeatedly stated that Fedor is the greatest ever because he beat phenomenal fighters that were all much bigger than him.  Who are these amazing giants?
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »
I've answered your questions.  Now it's your turn.  You've repeatedly stated that Fedor is the greatest ever because he beat phenomenal fighters that were all much bigger than him.  Who are these amazing giants?

Gsp would struggle with 250 lb cans. He would probably lose some too. He can't even knock out guys his own size. They ass kiss the lb for lb too much. The heavyweights on the lighter side have it the hardest imo. They don't enjoy the scale protection that the welters and others have. A 265 lean mass giant is night and day compared to a  natural 220. That's basically my point.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2011, 11:51:04 AM »
Fedor is fighting a LHW next that also fights at MW.....Damn that is embarrassing.

When he figured out he couldn't beat a 6-1 underdog-can, he decided to play the "bully" game.

all of your ufc heroes that fight below heavyweight are bullies

Fedor has been the bully killer for years, troll

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011, 11:52:27 AM »

you did?  i have asked that numeorus times and i still don't recall getting an answer

or were you actually serious when you mentioned randy ???

sherdog fight finder is your friend

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 11:53:10 AM »
yes gsp is overrated, never finishes his opponents

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »
do you think you know mma more than all of the elite fighters that say Fedor is great or the greatest of all time?

think about it for a second ::)

E

Only people touting Fedor's skills these days are looking for a fight with him and an easy victory.

Put a fork in him, he's done. Irrelevant.

G.C.C.O.A.T though.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »
all of your ufc heroes that fight below heavyweight are bullies

Fedor has been the bully killer for years, troll

E

Really? Explain how someone making weight and fighting guys that make the same weight class is bullying?

Earl, Fedor is done. Get over it. He had a good run crushing the cans of his era.

Now he wants easy paydays by fighting guys that are below his weight class. 

Fedor obviously is beyond caring what people think about him or his career.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2011, 05:15:06 PM »
Earl, who are the amazing giants that Fedor has beaten?

w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2011, 06:48:36 PM »
Really? Explain how someone making weight and fighting guys that make the same weight class is bullying?

Earl, Fedor is done. Get over it. He had a good run crushing the cans of his era.

Now he wants easy paydays by fighting guys that are below his weight class. 

Fedor obviously is beyond caring what people think about him or his career.

the whole reason fighters cut weight is because they don't want to fight anybody that is bigger than they are, that is commen sense and common knowledge

he is the greatest of all time, i'm willing to bet i can find more pro fighters that agree with me than you can find fighters saying he's a can

don't worry though you have mindspin on yours side, that should help you sleep ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
Earl, who are the amazing giants that Fedor has beaten?

2 time ufc champ tim slyvia, you know the same guy whose loss to randy was "the greatest moment in ufc history"

you have to be pretty amazing if your loss is such a "great" moment

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2011, 10:31:40 PM »
2 time ufc champ tim slyvia, you know the same guy whose loss to randy was "the greatest moment in ufc history"

you have to be pretty amazing if your loss is such a "great" moment

E

Bwahahahahah!!!  Bwahahahahha1!1!1!

That's the best you can come up with?  Really?  Hate to break it to you, but lots of people have beaten that can, including an old fat over the hill Ray Mercer.

The reason I enjoyed Randy beating Tim, is because I was happy to see the "Maniac" exposed.

LMAO! Fedor is the GOAT because he beat Tim Silvia....LO fucking L!
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2011, 10:15:51 AM »

Bwahahahahah!!!  Bwahahahahha1!1!1!

That's the best you can come up with?  Really?  Hate to break it to you, but lots of people have beaten that can, including an old fat over the hill Ray Mercer.

The reason I enjoyed Randy beating Tim, is because I was happy to see the "Maniac" exposed.

LMAO! Fedor is the GOAT because he beat Tim Silvia....LO fucking L!

you asked for a giant, i gave you a giant

the maniac had a few losses already, you clearly thought he was an elite fighter for his loss to be the gretest moment ever, and if you put randy in the same category as fedor you can't ignore fedor's beat down of him in less than a minute

i have elite fighters agreeing with me, you have "weight pshr" ::)

E
E