Author Topic: Big 4 coming to Yankee Stadium in September! Who wants to go?  (Read 13148 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Big 4 coming to Yankee Stadium in September! Who wants to go?
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 02:49:04 PM »
Got the Tix - $104 a piece.   Got  4.   Who wants to go?  I have on definate - so 2 are open for sure.     

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2011, 02:49:41 PM »
Got the Tix - $104 a piece.   Got  4.   Who wants to go?  I have on definate - so 2 are open for sure.     

These are in the seats? What's the date again?

newmom

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 03:06:38 PM »

show me pictures of the dudes that are going and I'll let ya know ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »
These are in the seats? What's the date again?

Section 218.   Seated.     No freaking way I want to stand over there for 8 hours.   the ones near the stage were about $200, but standing.  FUCK THAT!   

As for Running Mom - i really dont think you need 3333 to help out to get a decent guy.  There are TONS out there. 

My friends are NOT for you unless you want to go to Ohio.  I have the perfect match for you in Ohio, if you want to go over there.       

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2011, 03:12:02 PM »
Section 218.   Seated.     No freaking way I want to stand over there for 8 hours.   the ones near the stage were about $200, but standing.  FUCK THAT!   

As for Running Mom - i really dont think you need 3333 to help out to get a decent guy.  There are TONS out there. 

My friends are NOT for you unless you want to go to Ohio.  I have the perfect match for you in Ohio, if you want to go over there.       

I didn't sit the entire time I don't think... I was too busy hanging out near the liquor tent. :D

What is the date again?

newmom

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2011, 03:13:44 PM »

HELL NO to Ohio, like being right on the water and would never uproot my kid. Operative work DECENT and no there's not TONS out there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »
I didn't sit the entire time I don't think... I was too busy hanging out near the liquor tent. :D

What is the date again?

September 14, 2011.

Yankee Stadium has a MASSIVE jumbotron so I am not concerned at all .   seats are behind home base I think one level up which should be cool.

I have been there a hundred times already since the new stadium opened.   My fav two acts are slayer and megadeth, than anthrax than metallica.  .        

newmom

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »

September 14, 2011.

Yankee Stadium has a MASSIVE jumbotron so I am not concerned at all .   seats are behind home base I think one level up which should be cool.

I have been there a hundred times already since the new stadium opened.   My fav two acts are slayer and megadeth, than anthrax than metallica.  .        

perfect time of year..not to hot not to cold

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »

September 14, 2011.

I have not been in the new one... I could see the show again... It was definitely worth 100 bucks and now I would get a seat!

newmom

« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 03:17:13 PM »

What is the date again?

Hell yea, I'd of been right next to ya

newmom

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2011, 03:18:02 PM »
I have not been in the new one... I could see the show again... It was definitely worth 100 bucks and now I would get a seat!

If TU goes, I'm in...100 bucks is very reasonable

but I hope the stadium will be selling those garlic fries..HOLY fuck those are BANGING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
HELL NO to Ohio, like being right on the water and would never uproot my kid. Operative work DECENT and no there's not TONS out there

Like i said - you have to go to ohio for that.  I have the perfect guy for you.   No joke, not pulling your chain at all.   I know because he is one of my best buddies, West Point grad, stable, responsible, NYC guy, half puerto rican  half italo, ass kicker, rides harley, alpha male type.  

Divorced after he married a pofs after he went to kuwait/bosnia, but that is a long story.  Best guy overall I know bar none.                

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »
Fuck... I'll go.

newmom

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
Like i said - you have to go to ohio for that.  I have the perfect guy for you.   No joke, not pulling your chain at all.   I know because he is one of my best buddies, West Point grad, stable, responsible, NYC guy, half puerto rican  half italo, ass kicker, rides harley, alpha male type.  

Divorced after he married a pofs after he went to kuwait/bosnia, but that is a long story.  Best guy overall I know bar none.                

tell me he has a bald/shaved head or full head of hair and OHIO hear I come LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2011, 03:22:24 PM »
Let me know.   I have one definate so far.  Funny actually, I was at confirmation recently and i didnt know anyone was seated next to this puetro rican guy who I thought was sort of a hip hopper type.  Turns out he is a bigger gun nut and metal head than me, so he said he has first dibs on a ticket and he is related to someone I was there for.   We spent three hours at the confirmation talking guns and metal.  ha ha ha ha.  My GF was pissed off since we talked guns and slayer/dio/ozzy/ etc the wholw time, but screw her - it was not even a confirmation for anyone i knew for fucks sake.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
tell me he has a bald/shaved head or full head of hair and OHIO hear I come LOL

Brillo pad on top of his head.   Not all of us are so lucky.    ;D

newmom

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »
Brillo pad on top of his head.   Not all of us are so lucky.    ;D

well chuck woolery get cracking on this ;) ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2011, 03:25:54 PM »

Get that guy to meet you in NY for the 4. 3333 Dating services.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2011, 03:27:47 PM »

I can have it a done deal tonight actually.   No kidding, he is probably the best guy I know.  Most stable, responsible, and considerate guy I know.  What he endured in Kuwait, Bosnia, tanks, the desert, the pofs he married, etc, I really am amazed at how he came through it. 

Me?  Shhhhiiiiitttttt, I would have been capping people a long time ago.       

newmom

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2011, 03:29:38 PM »
I can have it a done deal tonight actually.   No kidding, he is probably the best guy I know.  Most stable, responsible, and considerate guy I know.  What he endured in Kuwait, Bosnia, tanks, the desert, the pofs he married, etc, I really am amazed at how he came through it. 

Me?  Shhhhiiiiitttttt, I would have been capping people a long time ago.       

(tapping foot)..that stinks she did that..Men and women can be pure evil.

Oh please, don't pull that rough macho man shit, I bet you're a teddy bear

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
Get that guy to meet you in NY for the 4. 3333 Dating services.

;D  ;D

I'm not joking.   i can totally make this happen.  

3333, TU, running Mom, ML at yankee stadium for a dating situation.   I can tell the guy i met at the confirmation to go on stub hub or something.

BTW - is there a finders' fee for this?    ;D  ;D    

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
;D  ;D

I'm not joking.   i can totally make this happen. 

3333, TU, running Mom, ML at yankee stadium for a dating situation.   I can tell the guy i met at the confirmation to go on stub hub or something.

BTW - is there a finders' fee for this?    ;D  ;D     

There should be a fee like on "It's just lunch". ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »
(tapping foot)..that stinks she did that..Men and women can be pure evil.

Oh please, don't pull that rough macho man shit, I bet you're a teddy bear

I'm a Taurus.  i will deal with shit for a lllooonngggg time, and then explode like a volcanoe.  

newmom

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »
;D  ;D

I'm not joking.   i can totally make this happen.  

3333, TU, running Mom, ML at yankee stadium for a dating situation.   I can tell the guy i met at the confirmation to go on stub hub or something. tell him to kick rocks..LOL

BTW - is there a finders' fee for this?    ;D  ;D     Yes being around me and my charming personality and stunning good looks is payment enough

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »
Fine, I'll make my friend pay me then for this.   How much?