Author Topic: Understanding Atheism  (Read 14382 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Understanding Atheism
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2011, 11:21:18 PM »
Your statement, quoted above.  I must admit to be at something of a loss as to just what the fuck you were thinking.  Oh wait!  I addressed that in my  reply, shown directly below.

Your well thought out and structured reply to same.  Below is my reply to your insightful missive.

What are  you, a fucking moron?  No...Don't answer.  The strain on your already taxed "brain" might well shut down involuntary functions such as breathing.  I suppose that a mental eunuch such as yourself thinks your reply as quoted above somehow  "funny", "witty" or even "clever".  Fuck that noise,  you'r e obviously in over your head little man.  I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but that would result in something like a dog chasing its tail.

Yup.  You're stupid enough to try.

If you ever feel up to actually responding to what I posted in a manner befitting a human being, please do so and give us all a heads up as I shall be certain to alert the media.  Such an event would pre-empt the Royal Wedding or maybe even Roller Derby.  So tell us all, are there any more at home like you or did they spay and neuter your sister and brother right after you were born? ;D

Save your strength, MCNUGGET is known for regurgitating  the bible when he gets confused or doesn't know how to reply to a question
I've gone through years of this with him, same old story... faith and bible...yadda yadda yadda..

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2011, 07:26:17 AM »
Save your strength, MCNUGGET is known for regurgitating  the bible when he gets confused or doesn't know how to reply to a question
I've gone through years of this with him, same old story... faith and bible...yadda yadda yadda..

He was talking to garebear.
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2011, 10:00:09 AM »

QFT
I hate the State.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2011, 10:12:18 AM »
He was talking to garebear.

Correct.  I don't mind at all if someone either Atheist or Christian is able to put forth their beliefs or lack thereof in a manner that is somewhat convincing  be it from a faith based or scientific point of view.  Note that I left out islam.  That shit is indefensible as it's nothing less than submission to a misogynistic pedophile, i.e., the profit  HOmohammed.  Fuck that noise.

If you were bitten by a radioactive dung beetle it's a sure bet that the end result wouldn't be super powers but rather that  you'd become either a liberal democrapic politician or a muslim.  Atheists should learn to have manners as should Christians.  My friends once said to me that just because you disagree there's no need to be disagreeable.  I possess a wit that few here can rival but that comes with growing up a short mulatto male.  You tend to get picked on by both sides of your genetic coin.  ;) 

This has served me well when it comes to what often passes for "debate" here on Getbig.  Whereas what we often see here on the boards are meant to be biting commentary on the idiocy of ones "opponent" is in reality the written equivalent of a  chimp flinging poo at someone because their stuck in their mental cage and can't get at them (though I doubt any of us would really want to punch one another out  ;D).  In comparison I am firing 50 cal simunition  at those that I think are behaving stupidly.  No one is perfect, least of all me.   ;D

Fuck islam.  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Actually, I change my mind. There is a God and his son is Jesus.

Jesus is mexican, by the way, and gave me a handjob in San Diego last night.

His breath smelled of onions.
G

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
Actually, I change my mind. There is a God and his son is Jesus.

Jesus is mexican, by the way, and gave me a handjob in San Diego last night.

His breath smelled of onions.

Oh, please.  If you ever changed your mind, I'd hate to see the diaper. ;)