Author Topic: Bodybuilders With Huge Guts: Too Much GH Or Too Much Food?  (Read 19417 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Bodybuilders With Huge Guts: Too Much GH Or Too Much Food?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 09:37:28 AM »
GH and only GH.
You gut can grow with food, but not to the degree seen here. Plus other organs grow as well on people using hgh.

Ok, then why don't guys like Jean-Pierre Fux, Markus Ruhl and Nasser, display the signs of heavy GH use, like acromegalia? Where are the huge hands with sausage fingers? Where are the huge craniums with a disformed form? The huge feet and toes?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 10:01:05 AM »
  Ok, then why don't guys like Jean-Pierre Fux, Markus Ruhl and Nasser, display the signs of heavy GH use, like acromegalia? Where are the huge hands with sausage fingers? Where are the huge craniums with a disformed form? The huge feet and toes?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
they do. they just started off in twink mode.
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
they do. they just started off in twink mode.

I've seen pictures of the adolescent Jean-Pierre Fux, and his head is the same size back then that it is today.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
I think the reason for big gut is a combination of:
-overeating
-Insulin abuse
-HGH abuse
-Testosterone abuse
I added testosterone because I remember a bodybuilder I used to know who had a big gut only from Testosterone abuse and overeating without even use of HGH and insulin.
But I am sure that the insulin and HGH are a factor too for a even more huge gut!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 11:28:10 AM »
i've heard of pro baseball players having to get bigger hats or whatever bc their head got bigger from hgh.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

L0L HAVE Y0U SEEN THESE GUYS IN PERS0N? THEY D0 SH0W IT. CUTLERS AND R0NNIES HAD AND JAW HAVE GR0WN 0VER THE YEARS.

lesaucer

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 03:40:14 PM »
large amounts of gh+insulin in system at the same time= large amount of igf1 produced that will circulate in your body

intestines= part of the body that has the most igf1 receptors....

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
  Here me out. We know that GH causes the intestines to grow and that guys who have huge guts, like Ronnie, Jean-Pierre Fux and Markus Ruhl, all took a lot of GH. But saying that their guts are caused by GH is not plausible for one reason: GH also causes the extremeties to grow, and these men don't have enlarged hands, fingers and cranium. Therefore I believe that it is possible that their huge guts are caused by too much food distanding the stomach walls.

Even in the off-season, the pros eat semi-clean. That means a lot of red meat, eggs, rice, potatoes and so on and so forth. Yes, they eat junk food but it is a minor part of their diet. Contrary to what that imbecile, GH15, says, the pros do not eat all junk food in the off-season. It is impossible to build muscle on nothing but junk foood even if you eat 6,000 calories a day. And here is the thing: 6,000 calories of semi-clean food is a LOT of food. It is perfectly possible that their distended stomach is caused by eating a high volume of food at once which is conditione sine qua non for taking 6,000 calories of semi-clean food a day. I remember that I used to drink a lot of tea and soda and after a few years my stomach was distended, so it possible that their distended guts are caused by food and not drugs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

plese have a closer look @ Pics of ronnies head , hands and figners from 1994 comapred to 2005- he has the classic frontal bossing ala Cormier of the skull bones and spade like hands that ppl with acromegaly have, these are signs of XS GH

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
plese have a closer look @ Pics of ronnies head , hands and figners from 1994 comapred to 2005- he has the classic frontal bossing ala Cormier of the skull bones and spade like hands that ppl with acromegaly have, these are signs of XS GH
;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
any science behind the anadrol gut claims? i've read a lot about anadrol from various well documented sources and i've never heard anything about it extending the belly. :-\

You haven't heard about it cause it's bullshit..

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »
The IFBB passed a rule about the BIG GUT so not to worry you won't see it anymore just ask the judges.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »
  Here me out. We know that GH causes the intestines to grow

You are wrong from the get go.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 10:10:31 AM »
large amounts of gh+insulin in system at the same time= large amount of igf1 produced that will circulate in your body

intestines= part of the body that has the most igf1 receptors....

Possible, but implausible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE