Author Topic: Phil Heath - Guest Posing In Slovakia 30th April  (Read 16572 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath - Guest Posing In Slovakia 30th April
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2011, 05:02:52 PM »
I don't understand the hate  he  looks better than 99% of bodybuilders ,including Branch ,Jay , Wolf, Martinez .................etc.

PS: They all have fake muscles ,I hope this helps .

Heath looks very syntholed out. Worse than any of those other guys, even worse than Jay.

Heath's arms obviously have a shitload on oil in them. The size gives it away, also the softness.

Branch and Wolf look much more dense and hard, muscle looks much more real, if it isn't real, it looks like it at least.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »

I think we can all agree that there isn't a shortage of Slovakian schmoes in the building.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2011, 05:17:42 PM »
Looks like there is a shitload of people there...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
id put money on phil lifting heavier than arnold on every lift....

I'd put money on Arnold that Phil couldn't keep up Arnold's training intensity for 10 minutes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »
Growing large muscles as little to do with "lifting heavy" and doing "hardcore" training sessions. I know most people don't like to hear this, but that there's the truth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2011, 05:35:56 PM »
Growing large muscles as little to do with "lifting heavy" and doing "hardcore" training sessions. I know most people don't like to hear this, but that there's the truth.

Que Tbombz.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2011, 05:38:45 PM »

True dat.....I'm not sure where all this "training intensity" and heavy lifting became synonymous with winning BB shows.

Here is a little clue for many of you out there...there are no bonus points for how much you bench.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2011, 05:39:04 PM »

Lifting heavy doesn't grow big muscle always.

But "hardcore" and intense workouts do give better results than medium intensity workouts.

Training intensity and going beyond failure is important. You just don't have to use heavy weights.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »
Lifting heavy doesn't grow big muscle always.

But "hardcore" and intense workouts do give better results than medium intensity workouts.

Training intensity and going beyond failure is important. You just don't have to use heavy weights.

Also true...the only relevant factor that matters in BB, is what works for YOU.  Whats heavy for one, isnt for another....and I've seen plenty of strong guys who were terrible BBers because their strength worked against them when it came to building quality muscle...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »
Also true...the only relevant factor that matters in BB, is what works for YOU.  Whats heavy for one, isnt for another....and I've seen plenty of strong guys who were terrible BBers because their strength worked against them when it came to building quality muscle...

Coming from a man who built all his muscle with illegal drugs, try gaining some muscle naturally then come lecture people.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2011, 05:49:03 PM »
Coming from a man who built all his muscle with illegal drugs, try gaining some muscle naturally then come lecture people.

Yeah, natural lifting is a totally different game with totally different methods and techniques for sure.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »

I built plenty of muscle naturally...from 12-22 years old...you should probably do a little research before making a bigger ass of yourself. 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2011, 05:57:16 PM »
I built plenty of muscle naturally...from 12-22 years old...you should probably do a little research before making a bigger ass of yourself. 

I thought you got on steroids when you were 6 years old.  :o

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
I thought you got on steroids when you were 6 years old.  :o

Are pro's on steroids? 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2011, 06:16:52 PM »
Sorry I don't have the HD version, you would have to look very closely to spot the women, it's mostly men that I saw.

right on brother
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »
right on brother

Its mostly men youll see at any football game, or MMA fight as well...whats your point?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2011, 06:30:24 PM »
Bob since we can't hear you on PBW anymore, what do you think of Kai ditching Oscar and going with Farah?  What do you think he'll have to do fare well (top 3) in the Olympia?  From the guest posing videos his gut and waist are down and he seems less waterlogged than usual.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »
Future Mr O?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2011, 06:37:47 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Its mostly men youll see at any football game, or MMA fight as well...whats your point?
incorrect
w

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 06:45:46 PM »
He was paid more for 5 mins than competing in a 3rd tier show says a lot about the sport.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »
Bob since we can't hear you on PBW anymore, what do you think of Kai ditching Oscar and going with Farah?  What do you think he'll have to do fare well (top 3) in the Olympia?  From the guest posing videos his gut and waist are down and he seems less waterlogged than usual.

Based on his Olympia conditioning, I would say It's a good move....I dont know alot about whatever deal they had in place pertaining to money...but It would seem like it was a good time for a change...

All Kai has to do is show up in shape, and he's an instant contender for the top 3...going after size he doesnt need would be his downfall...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2011, 06:49:15 PM »
maybe BOB will team up with Aaron Slingerman and do a radio show

:D

pbw sucks now

Raymon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »
Bob has enough work to do as IFBB Pro rep he is way too busy for anything else.What was the last issue you put foward and got passed bob and what year was that?.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »
Sorry I don't have the HD version, you would have to look very closely to spot the women, it's mostly men that I saw.

i counted 4 women