Author Topic: Bin Laden dead.  (Read 38067 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bin Laden dead.
« Reply #650 on: May 14, 2011, 12:26:22 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #651 on: May 15, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
ttt

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #652 on: May 15, 2011, 03:01:47 PM »
Bush breaks silence on bin Laden
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)-In his first informal comments following the death of Osama bin Laden, President George W. Bush said he was not “overjoyed” at the news of the bin Laden's death but it was a “good call” to mount the Navy SEAL operation into Pakistan and go after the terrorist leader.

According to ABC News, Bush told a crowd of 1,800 hedge fund managers in Las Vegas that the mission he initiated to track down bin Laden almost ten years ago following 9/11 was not "out of hatred but to exact judgment."

Still, "The guy is dead. That is good," Bush said. "Osama's death is a great victory in the war on terror."

The former commander-in-chief who famously vowed to bring justice to those responsible for 9/11 and "smoke them out of their holes," released a written statement following the assault on bin Laden’s compound, saying, “This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.”

“The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done,” he said.

Bush later declined an invitation to visit Ground Zero with the president four days after bin Laden was killed, and refused requests for interviews.
President Obama called both Bush and former President Clinton following the raid to deliver the news of bin Laden’s death personally. Bush revealed Wednesday that upon hearing the details from President Obama of the success of the Navy SEAL team’s mission, he told Obama, "good call."

Bush said he was eating soufflé with Laura Bush and two friends when he got the call from the president. He then excused himself and returned home to take Obama's call.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/13/bush-breaks-silence-on-bin-laden/

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #656 on: May 15, 2011, 06:13:30 PM »
Bush breaks silence on bin Laden
By: CNN's Rebecca Stewart

(CNN)-In his first informal comments following the death of Osama bin Laden, President George W. Bush said he was not “overjoyed” at the news of the bin Laden's death but it was a “good call” to mount the Navy SEAL operation into Pakistan and go after the terrorist leader.

Well that settles it, Bush is obviously an al qaeda sympathizer. Has he started attending Ron Paul rallies? We should have him checked out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #657 on: May 15, 2011, 06:15:53 PM »
if Obama had said he was not overjoyed, we'd hear all about how he's soft on extremists or a sympathizer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: May 15, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
Well that settles it, Bush is obviously an al qaeda sympathizer. Has he started attending Ron Paul rallies? We should have him checked out.

Bush would have taken Osama out.  Ron Paul would not have:

Bush revealed Wednesday that upon hearing the details from President Obama of the success of the Navy SEAL team’s mission, he told Obama, "good call."

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #659 on: May 16, 2011, 03:32:27 AM »
Bush would have taken Osama out.  Ron Paul would not have:

Bush revealed Wednesday that upon hearing the details from President Obama of the success of the Navy SEAL team’s mission, he told Obama, "good call."

Exactly right. I have always said that Ron Paul would be worse on foreign policy than Obama. That's why I wont pull the lever for him if he wins the nomination.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
Was on the Mighty Mo today and read this story.  Reminded me of the Osama sea burial. 

Attack on the USS Missouri

Japanese A6M Zero about to strike the side of USS Missouri on April 11, 1945

USS Missouri permanently anchored as a museum ship at Pearl Harbor in 2002

At 2:42 PM on April 11, 1945, off the coast of Kikaijima Island, a Japanese fighter pilot in an A6M5c Zero launched a kamikaze attack on the USS Missouri. Bill Obitz, a Seaman at the time, recalled that the attacking plane approached at an extreme angle and estimated that it was 20 feet (6 m) above the water. Although struck by intense antiaircraft fire, the plane survived and struck the ship's starboard side at frame 169 below the main deck. While the impact of one of the plane's wings started a fire at 5-inch mount number 3, its 500-pound bomb did not detonate, so the damage was minimal. There were no American casualties, but the Japanese pilot died. Parts of the plane's wreckage and the top half of the pilot's body landed on board. The plane's wing was turned over to the crew to be cut up for souvenirs.

Despite protests from some of his crew, Callaghan insisted that the young Japanese airman had done his job to the best of his ability, with honor, and deserved a military funeral. Stephen Cromwell, a corpsman at the time, later recalled, "I was able to recover his body and I called up to the bridge to ask if I should throw it overboard ... Captain Callaghan said, ‘No, when we secure, take it down to the sick bay, and we'll have a burial for him tomorrow.’" Ivan Dexter, another crew member, gave his account of events to Herb Fahr, recalling that the top half of the Japanese pilot's body was scattered over the deck, while the bottom half fell with the rest of the plane into the sea. What remained of the body was brought to sick bay for examination, and various Missouri crew took souvenirs from the clothing, including the helmet, scarf, and jacket. Following examination, the remains were placed in a canvas bag with dummy shell casings to weigh it down.

The following day, the Japanese pilot received a military funeral at sea. An improvised Japanese flag, sewn by one of the ship's bosun's mates, covered the bag holding the man's remains. The ship's chaplain committed the body to the sea and the six pallbearers let it slide overboard, accompanied by a volley of rifle fire. Fahr wrote, "There was still much bitterness on the part of many in the crew, but now, the honorable thing was done." According to Lee Collins, visitor operations director for the Battleship Missouri Memorial, Callaghan said that the ceremony was simply a tribute to "a fellow warrior who had displayed courage and devotion, and who had paid the ultimate sacrifice with his life, fighting for his country."

On May 14, 1945, Callaghan passed command of the Missouri on to Captain Stuart Murray, who had been a classmate of his at the US Naval Academy.

. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Callaghan#Attack_on_the_USS_Missouri

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #661 on: June 05, 2011, 05:26:29 PM »
Cool.  But I have heard a few stories than obl was not buried at sea at all.  Could be nonsense, but Batchelor is usually very good with his sources. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: June 05, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Cool.  But I have heard a few stories than obl was not buried at sea at all.  Could be nonsense, but Batchelor is usually very good with his sources. 

I wouldn't be shocked if wasn't buried at sea right away. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: June 05, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »
I wouldn't be shocked if wasn't buried at sea right away. 

I'm sure they kicked, mutilated, and spit on the body before dumping his ass into the ocean :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #664 on: March 01, 2012, 03:36:08 PM »

LEAKED STRATFOR EMAILS: Analysts Didn't Believe Bin Laden Was Buried At Sea
Michael Kelley | 2 hours ago | 2,630 | 19

STRATFOR On Assange: 'Bankrupt The A-------, Ruin His Life, Give Him 7-12 For Conspiracy'BOOM! Obama Just Played The Bin Laden CardDemocrats Release New Video Touting Obama's Role In Osama Bin Laden Killing

Stratfor analysts did not believe that Osama bin Laden was buried at sea, according to Stratfor emails leaked by WikiLeaks.

At 5:26 a.m. on May 2, the morning after Barack Obama announced the successful raid on bin Laden's Abbottabad compound, Stratfor CEO George Friedman sent an email with the subject "[alpha] OBL" that said:

Reportedly, we took the body with us. Thank goodness.

Fred Burton, Stratfor's vice president for intelligence, followed that up at 5:51 a.m. with an email titled "[alpha] Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane" that said:

Than [sic] onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda.

At 1:36 p.m. Burton replied to a thread named "Re: OBL's corpse" with the message:

Body is Dover bound, should be here by now.

That contradicts the official story that his body was handled in accordance with Islamic tradition and released into the sea from a U.S. Navy vessel.

WikiLeaks has published 442 out of what they say is a cache of 5 million internal emails from the private US security firm dated between July 2004 to December 2011.

Tags: Wikileaks, Osama bin Laden, Stratfor , Barack Obama, 2012 Election, Republicans, Mitt Romney, Democrats | Get Alerts for these topics »

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-emails-stratfor-analysts-didnt-believe-laden-was-buried-at-sea-2012-3#ixzz1nuYP9Mk6