Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 27, 2014, 04:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - Photos? Buried at Sea? Yes or No?  (Read 19469 times)
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »

Exactly. This "war on terror" is BS when you know that Saoudi Arabia is the first purveyor of funds to terrorists (and actually how many Saoudis were on those planes?) but we keep sucking their dicks because of the oil issue. And go invade Irak which had nothing to do with this matter. Biggots.

Gee...I guess we wouldn't have to if we drilled Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
TOMCAT
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2011, 09:42:58 AM »

Osama swims with the fishes

* swims with the fishes.jpg (2.99 KB, 160x90 - viewed 292 times.)
MORTALCOIL
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2011, 09:43:44 AM »

You're once again showing you're an idiot. Drilling to extract oil is not the problem. It's the cost. And Saoudis' oil is right now cheaper to buy then to extract and refine from anywhere else. It's the lightest (and therefore best quality) fuel on the planet. 'Til that runs dry, you'll hang to their nuts like the little bitch that you are.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »

Payback`s a motherfucking monster !!
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2011, 09:49:57 AM »

It's all a hoax. He isn't dead or has been for years. It's an Obama popularity stunt.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »

You're once again showing you're an idiot. Drilling to extract oil is not the problem. It's the cost. And Saoudis' oil is right now cheaper to buy then to extract and refine from anywhere else. It's the lightest (and therefore best quality) fuel on the planet. 'Til that runs dry, you'll hung to their nuts like the little bitch that you are.

Horseshit, thats always been the problem. Greenpeace and damn near every other liberal activist group out there wanting to save a tree, an owl a fish stops us. Fuck, the money? are you kidding? with as much as this President wastes on bullshit programs you bring up money? Not more than a few months ago he told Brazil if they drill off of their coast "we will be your biggest customer". pleeaze!
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »

Horseshit, thats always been the problem. Greenpeace and damn near every other liberal activist group out there wanting to save a tree, an owl a fish stops us. Fuck, the money? are you kidding? with as much as this President wastes on bullshit programs you bring up money? Not more than a few months ago he told Brazil if they drill off of their coast "we will be your biggest customer". pleeaze!
we are too oil dependant as a country and as a civilization---if it wasn't for the greedy ass oil companies and lobbyists, each of the big three should have been REQUIRED to have a at least 3 mass produced electric vehicles...and a big infrastructure change to accommodate that---which would result in huge job creations...
Drill, drill, drill is not the answer, although it maybe a short term fix, but damn, combustion engines are soo last century, just as steam engines were soo 19th century.
MORTALCOIL
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2011, 10:00:27 AM »

Do you know that the US have actually 50% of the oil stocks of this planet? I'm not even talking about what could be drilled. You're stocking this shit for when it will run dry. And buyng it from people you pretend to fight. That's laughable. You're the type to find scapegoats at your convenience but still sucking on the Al Saouds dicks while they fuck you in the ass by financing your ennemies.
HTexan
Getbig V

NEVER trust a soapy stud lover!!!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2011, 10:03:21 AM »

I didn't watch Fox News.  This is really kindergarten.  

You only have one body.  You keep it to prove he's dead.  You do an autopsy.  You let medical experts examine the body in this country.

i bet they got shitloads of photos and samples.
no body, no one asking for it back. no shrine. it is genius.

Allegedly.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »

Jee thanks Obama... Next time i eat fish ima have to wonder it that fish took a bite out of Bin Laden  Undecided

Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

"It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2011, 10:12:43 AM »

And we're over there why? Think now, it happen almost 10 years ago on our soil (just to throw you a little hint) Roll Eyes

Your 2000 -ish deaths in 9/11 are nothing compared to the terror you're inflicting "over there" right now. Anywhere from 100, 000 to 500, 000 civilians. If that's not terrorism I don't know what is. Makes 9/11 look like a drop in the ocean. I don't expect you to see past your own memory of the TV images of a big explosion on American soil, but if it were fairly televosed we'd shit ourselves with horror at the stuff we're doing over there right now.

You guys still need reduced oil prices though so you'll be over there for a while longer.  Roll Eyes

Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2011, 10:33:36 AM »

"Fooled you guys! The pope's giving me asylum! He hates jews even more than I do!!"

* Evil-Pope-24102.jpg (228.01 KB, 773x900 - viewed 888 times.)

* 473_6088_web_rightrail.jpg (14.25 KB, 300x168 - viewed 868 times.)
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »

Your 2000 -ish deaths in 9/11 are nothing compared to the terror you're inflicting "over there" right now. Anywhere from 100, 000 to 500, 000 civilians. If that's not terrorism I don't know what is. Makes 9/11 look like a drop in the ocean. I don't expect you to see past your own memory of the TV images of a big explosion on American soil, but if it were fairly televosed we'd shit ourselves with horror at the stuff we're doing over there right now.

You guys still need reduced oil prices though so you'll be over there for a while longer.  Roll Eyes

Meh.
Brought it on himself.
Teh US has done some fucked up shit for sure, but as a Nation, we have a right to look out for our own best interests, no one else is going to, and IMHO we look out for others best interests FAR MORE than we should.
Fuck them, let them take care of themselves, and we should take care of ourselves, worry about our own economy and our situation.
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »

Charles Manson said the same thing I'm sure. Hitler, or any famous murdering asshole from history probably had that viewpoint. "Well, it's my right, look out for myself, kill everyone else, Survival of the fittest." Way to be a civilised and developed nation.
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »

The pictures will be out later today but it was according to TMZ....WOW!!! Shocked

Must have been some hollow points

A
Heywood
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2011, 10:39:15 AM »

It's all a hoax. He isn't dead or has been for years. It's an Obama popularity stunt.

They killed a tall Muslim with a beard.   Then they quickly flew the body aboard a ship and dumped the body into the sea.

Don't look too closely..........Obama needs the votes.....

tom joad
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »

they gonna post the pussy shots of his wives?
Nails
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »

They said the kill shot to Osama's face  made him UNRECOGNIZABLE anymore   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Osama's sister died a few years ago in Boston and court ordered her for her DNA in her death bed

SO they used her DNA to match his  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh brotherrrr ... this is faker then Flex Wheelers synthol arms

ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »

You're once again showing you're an idiot. Drilling to extract oil is not the problem. It's the cost. And Saoudis' oil is right now cheaper to buy then to extract and refine from anywhere else. It's the lightest (and therefore best quality) fuel on the planet. 'Til that runs dry, you'll hang to their nuts like the little bitch that you are.

US crude would be the highest quality, actually.

but to those who say shit like "Fuck them, why would we respect their religion" don't sound so fucking stupid.

The reason why "we should respect their religion" is because we're better than them.  I'm all for killing bin laden, and doing whatever they want with the body?  What would have made "The Coach" and "new mom" happy?  If we raped the corpse?  Seriously.

Bin laden and his cronies would've dismembered bodies and shit.  We kill and then lead by example.  (I see this opens up a hole of the US having been less than civilized on many occassions, but let's ignore that for now).

I mean what the fuck do you armchair generals expect to do with the body?  Let's say we behead him and shit down his neck.  Then 12 hours later a US soldier prisoner (yes, they do exist you ignorant fucks) is being beheaded.  Would that make you happy?

Shut the fuck up and don't comment on things you have no clue about.

Deep Tissue Massage
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »

Charles Manson said the same thing I'm sure. Hitler, or any famous murdering asshole from history probably had that viewpoint. "Well, it's my right, look out for myself, kill everyone else, Survival of the fittest." Way to be a civilised and developed nation.
Thats called life my friend.
Your idealistic view is flawed, because those that dont share it, will just come up behind you and stab you in the heart.
Look in the history books friend, its all right there.
Any time a nation reaches a certain level of "civility", a nation of people who dont share the same idealistic views comes along and fucks them up.
Idealists are the end of EVERY great nation.
Nails
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Could be just about anybody in those pics .... America will never know cus they threw body in the river... I thought These seals had world class shooting skills? why now a shot to the heart?
Oh yea... that wouldn't kill him like a head shot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Schmoff
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »

will the picture be more horrible than this one?

Lips sealed Lips sealed
newmom
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

will the picture be more horrible than this one?

Lips sealed Lips sealed

sorry Vince but that was fucking MINT
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Could be just about anybody in those pics .... America will never know cus they threw body in the river... I thought These seals had world class shooting skills? why now a shot to the heart?
Oh yea... that wouldn't kill him like a head shot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A gun fight at somewhere around 1:00am,not sure who they were shooting at,being fired at so the best way to kill is a head shot in case the person is wearing body armour.

...not that I know,just a guess from everything I've read.
Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2011, 10:57:10 AM »

Thats called life my friend.
Your idealistic view is flawed, because those that dont share it, will just come up behind you and stab you in the heart.
Look in the history books friend, its all right there.
Any time a nation reaches a certain level of "civility", a nation of people who dont share the same idealistic views comes along and fucks them up.
Idealists are the end of EVERY great nation.

Spoken like Osama himself.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!