Author Topic: gotta love fox news today...  (Read 2535 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: gotta love fox news today...
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 02:30:58 PM »
YES!!!  ;D
LOLOLOL!!!!!  PIP IT MAN!!! ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
Ok.. 2 things

If Maddow is your idea of Hilarious, Watching paint dry must be hysterical

and 2ndly

CNN Unbiased?? for real?

FOR REAL!!!!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 08:08:20 AM »
Maddow is the worst of the worst.  She is unwatchable.   I put her in the same boat as Hannity.   Just awful.     

Hannity was just caught in a lie by Anderson Cooper

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 10:53:34 AM »
Hannity was just caught in a lie by Anderson Cooper
only one?  I guess AC wasn't trying to look too far. ;D
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
We'd love to forget about Bush, but Obama keeps bringing him up, every time he falls on his face.

When Mr. Hope-and-Change's policies fall flat, he keeps reminding us of the Bush policies that got him in the mess.

Another gem from Mantan McMoron!
How can this person function in life being so stupid?  :-\
!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »
arguing over which shit news source is more fake/real......  ::)

They all suck ass.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 11:48:42 AM »
Wait, I thought all the Obama people tried to paint you as a Fox news watching, right wing neo con nutjob?
You mean, Youre not a partison crazy person, and that you just dont like Obama?
Impossible.!

Oh, PEA BRAIN is a right wing RACIST nutjob alright. I don't know about neocon. But PEA BRAIN likes to claim he gets his news from talk radio. You know, the usual bitter white male blowhards who offer opinion and no facts.

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 11:54:07 AM »
Oh, PEA BRAIN is a right wing RACIST nutjob alright. I don't know about neocon. But PEA BRAIN likes to claim he gets his news from talk radio. You know, the usual bitter white male blowhards who offer opinion and no facts.

Funny considering talk radio listeners typically earn a lot more than the average person. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 12:00:06 PM »
We'd love to forget about Bush, but Obama keeps bringing him up, every time he falls on his face.

When Mr. Hope-and-Change's policies fall flat, he keeps reminding us of the Bush policies that got him in the mess.
Remember that time he killed Osama Bin Laden?
G

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 12:24:41 PM »
Funny considering talk radio listeners typically earn a lot more than the average person. 
Interesting, PEA BRAIN. I'd like to see the stats of such a claim. Particularly as it pertains to RIGHT WING talk radio. Lot's of truck drivers and traveling salesmen in that group.  :-\

I already know my fellow NPR listeners are well educated, highly informed people, many of whom are professionals.  And it is not what you bitter middle aged white guys listen to, or you would not be so stupid.  :D
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »
Interesting, PEA BRAIN. I'd like to see the stats of such a claim. Particularly as it pertains to RIGHT WING talk radio. Lot's of truck drivers and traveling salesmen in that group.  :-\

I already know my fellow NPR listeners are well educated, highly informed people, many of whom are professionals.  And it is not what you bitter middle aged white guys listen to, or you would not be so stupid.  :D

NPR - pussy ass white milquetoast latte libs who are racist pricks who tell blacks to their face what they want to hear and then secretely mock them and says the most racist shit in private.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:53 PM »
NPR - pussy ass white milquetoast latte libs who are racist pricks who tell blacks to their face what they want to hear and then secretely mock them and says the most racist shit in private.   
Yep, that's certainly the words of a bitter, middle aged white guy from where I sit!  ;D

Still waiting for the stats on the great salaries of right wing talk radio listeners...[/size]
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »
Yep, that's certainly the words of a bitter, middle aged white guy from where I sit!  ;D

Still waiting for the stats on the great salaries of right wing talk radio listeners...[/size]

No - its the truth - white liberals are the most racist bunch on the planet.   Its just that blacks are generally too stupid and ignorant to realize they hitched their wagons to the wrong train.       

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 12:36:47 PM »
Another gem from Mantan McMoron!
How can this person function in life being so stupid?  :-\

It's easy to function, when your vision isn't blocked by Obama's scrotum. You should try it sometime....in between gulps.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 12:39:12 PM »
It's easy to function, when your vision isn't blocked by Obama's scrotum. You should try it sometime....in between gulps.

jesus  would not approve  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »
Your references to "scrotums," "gulping cum," and overall cock gobbling talk is quite troubling, Mantan.  :-\ You got something you want to share with the getbig family?  Don't worry, you're among friends. We can have BayGBM help you through the coming out process.
!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 12:53:01 PM »
No - its the truth - white liberals are the most racist bunch on the planet.   Its just that blacks are generally too stupid and ignorant to realize they hitched their wagons to the wrong train.       
Do you realize the irony of this statement.

Hint - it has to do with your claim that blacks are too stupid.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »
Do you realize the irony of this statement.

Hint - it has to do with your claim that blacks are too stupid.

I said generally, which when it comes to politics, is the truth.   

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 12:55:42 PM »
I said generally, which when it comes to politics, is the truth.   
So, in the same breath, you can say that blacks are stupid and that people who don't agree with you (that blacks are stupid) are the real racists?
G

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »
So, in the same breath, you can say that blacks are stupid and that people who don't agree with you (that blacks are stupid) are the real racists?

i think he should call it a day ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 01:04:03 PM »
Your references to "scrotums," "gulping cum," and overall cock gobbling talk is quite troubling, Mantan.  :-\ You got something you want to share with the getbig family?  Don't worry, you're among friends. We can have BayGBM help you through the coming out process.

I don't need to come out. People here already know I'm a conservative. And, I have no desire to join you or the other members of TK.

;D

Edit - I didn't say anything about "gulping cum". Perhaps, YOU have something you want to share (or have you already booked that session with BayGBM?).

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
Your references to "scrotums," "gulping cum," and overall cock gobbling talk is quite troubling, Mantan.  :-\ You got something you want to share with the getbig family?  Don't worry, you're among friends. We can have BayGBM help you through the coming out process.

please don't encourage him; we don't need any more of his kind on our side.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 04:31:58 PM »

they only do this to black people huh?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 04:33:33 PM »

we all already knew McWay was gay....