Author Topic: BB after 2 years in jail! B4 and after pics:  (Read 24938 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: BB after 2 years in jail! B4 and after pics:
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
Came across some old pics recently I wanted to share with u guys. That was a german amateur who went to jail for 2 years. Cold turkey off all drugs, basically "protein-free" nutrition and he had no chance to workout except for the last 6 months he was allowed  to train for 30 minutes per week in the shittiest weight-room you can imagine. The pics on the right were one day after his release, still looking better than 90 % of getbiggers.

Is there really something like genetics? gh15 is allowed to comment as well.

what you want me to comment about?

i said it million time in bible,,not my fault you fellas dont get it,,dont you fuckin see we all look the saame? what genetic? i keep repeating it over and over the only diff is that in before pictures bodybuilder is on insulina and hgh and no kidny or liver problem,, second picture he is on everything aside from insulina ...the hgh is also low dose and more of play around with it to none existant as in buy whatever you can get due to prison time and stayying out of loop,,

i keep tellin you that those fellas are not real bodybuilder and you keep looking at diamater of muscle,,i keep tellin you this fellas llook like shit on stage,,yes that include phillip heath ...and you keep looking at the size of diameter of muscle insted of at condioned size,,

the idea  behind any oversized bodybuilder is ONLY the use of insulina and hgh,,this is what put him 30-60 lb heavier,,notice heavier not bigger! it gets bigger to a point than get heavier and EVERYTHING GROW,,

all the after picture when you think bodybuild is sudeenly natural lol or clean ...wrong wrong wrong,,he is still addict only now he purchase his stuff for chip change ...he use more basisc like trenbolona and testosterona and equipona and masterona WITHOUT the higih doses of hgh and insulina,,

thi sis the allllll diff,,

genetic mean absolitly shit in this level,,genetic is only when ron colman stand next to dexter jackson and you want to determine who is better after they used hormones to the maximus...then you have the genetic as the finishing touch...to determine who wil be the winner...

i keep telling you this all the time,,and you keep asking this all the time,,

genetic has nothing to do with the top amatuer levels,,anyone can be top amatuer if has enough money supply enough time and enough consistancy with legit products

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »
If he was so serious about bbing, why didnt he move lets say, in the US?  :-\

Martin has a wife and kids.  Picking up and moving across the pond is easier said than done--especially if you don't have a generous sponsor.   :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
yeah, he used to train where i was training.
only thing that kept him from going pro where 2 things.
1: common sense
2: his knees, they where busted so no heavy leg training...
He was a verry funny dude.....
1 time a friend of mine was going to do the ifbb mr Holland.
He was holding some water, and boris was with us. My friend asked what to do..
Boris replied, well u should try some lasix. I do not have any on me.
But ask around here man, there are enough sick minded peolple overhere... lol!

only reason he didnt become a pro is why half of the amtuer dont,,they get little size and start party ,,they dont do it for bodybuild,,they do it for pussy,,or cock,, they do it for absolit attention rather than to actualy compete,,this is what amturs suffer from ,,,moment they walk around 195lb 6% in the local gym they think they have made it ,,why? because you do feel very good 6% 200lb,,but that doesnt mean you can start working as bouncer ,,do pain killer,, sell x ,,and drink booz with a diff whore every couple days,, inadditioon to going to jail every coupe months and then once in a while getting som eprison time in your local distict....

this is ! why he didnt become a pro,,half of those fellas been to prison or jail ,,many many bodybuilder and people in this cult beein to jail im telling you ,,many are dealers ,,even on this board maqny many dealers,,
you ask me why gh15 identity never reveal ,,,thats the main reason ,,

this cult is built 60% from convicts!  

learn it my friends,,dont be dumb ,,learn it and do the exact opposite if you want to truly advnace in bodybuild,,

big diff between wanan be amatuer with blow up size...to serious bodybuilder in the form of labrada or haney and the such

gh15 approved
fallen angel

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »
In 2000 Boris won his class at the German Nationals. A guy named "Dennis Wolf" placed 5th. ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »
There are still IP addy's (if anyone truly cared)

This is why the gimmicks can easily be spotted by the mods, not just their typical demeanor. It's the proximity of the IP and the consistent demeanor that makes them so obvious.

You can't hide behind a puter forever. Not even a hack can do that.

Not if, someone truly cared to find you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 12:44:22 PM »
just a couple things-

he was definitely working out in jail all 2 years. "only allowed to workout the last month for 30minutes per week"... in a gym.  in his cell and on the yard homeboy was doing push ups, pull ups, sit ups, everything he could think of...

you cant build that kind of physique naturally, even though he is clean and been in jail for 2 years in that pic. he was able to push his "natural limit" way past what it owuld normally be by juicing and getting o big before hand... now he has abnormally stretched fascia and a body used to carryinbg loads of muscle... wich is why he can carry so much mass "naturally" now

good lookin physique, both pre jail and post jail

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »
and thats where you wrong,,inorder to be found ,,you need to find person who behind computer while operating it,,and this! is immposible with gh15 ,,this isi the greatness behind it,,rememebr the individual behind gh was never countring on proxys as main answer to identity,,it counted on nto operating from computer under his name

example

you have an auntie named dolorus,, you go to your auntie name dolorus and work from HER COMPUTER ,,is your name dolorus? now put her computer into wirless and change locations.....so you work from dolorus the aintie computer,,while its not even ome from dolorus the antie location of living,,simply immpsoible to locate,,

gh15 was also alwys very smart as in to work from the lightest most simple to get rid off laptops,,2-5 lbs ,,meaning thrown off the window,,$200-300 worth ,,many many of those laps are around

invinsible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2011, 12:47:46 PM »
just a couple things-

he was definitely working out in jail all 2 years. "only allowed to workout the last month for 30minutes per week"... in a gym.  in his cell and on the yard homeboy was doing push ups, pull ups, sit ups, everything he could think of...

you cant build that kind of physique naturally, even though he is clean and been in jail for 2 years in that pic. he was able to push his "natural limit" way past what it owuld normally be by juicing and getting o big before hand... now he has abnormally stretched fascia and a body used to carryinbg loads of muscle... wich is why he can carry so much mass "naturally" now

good lookin physique, both pre jail and post jail

he is not clean,,BODYBUILDERS ARE NEVER CLEAN ,,learn it,,the fact he look smaller,,and has less muscle,,doesnt mean he is clean ,,,only thing he is not doing is high doses insulina and high doses gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:30 PM »
he is not clean,,BODYBUILDERS ARE NEVER CLEAN ,,learn it,,the fact he look smaller,,and has less muscle,,doesnt mean he is clean ,,,only thing he is not doing is high doses insulina and high doses gh

gh15 approved
the piture was taken a day after he got out of jail.. and he hasnt really changed since then..

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
what you want me to comment about?

i said it million time in bible,,not my fault you fellas dont get it,,dont you fuckin see we all look the saame? what genetic? i keep repeating it over and over the only diff is that in before pictures bodybuilder is on insulina and hgh and no kidny or liver problem,, second picture he is on everything aside from insulina ...the hgh is also low dose and more of play around with it to none existant as in buy whatever you can get due to prison time and stayying out of loop,,

i keep tellin you that those fellas are not real bodybuilder and you keep looking at diamater of muscle,,i keep tellin you this fellas llook like shit on stage,,yes that include phillip heath ...and you keep looking at the size of diameter of muscle insted of at condioned size,,

the idea  behind any oversized bodybuilder is ONLY the use of insulina and hgh,,this is what put him 30-60 lb heavier,,notice heavier not bigger! it gets bigger to a point than get heavier and EVERYTHING GROW,,

all the after picture when you think bodybuild is sudeenly natural lol or clean ...wrong wrong wrong,,he is still addict only now he purchase his stuff for chip change ...he use more basisc like trenbolona and testosterona and equipona and masterona WITHOUT the higih doses of hgh and insulina,,

thi sis the allllll diff,,

genetic mean absolitly shit in this level,,genetic is only when ron colman stand next to dexter jackson and you want to determine who is better after they used hormones to the maximus...then you have the genetic as the finishing touch...to determine who wil be the winner...

i keep telling you this all the time,,and you keep asking this all the time,,

genetic has nothing to do with the top amatuer levels,,anyone can be top amatuer if has enough money supply enough time and enough consistancy with legit products

gh15 approved

"genetic has nothing to do with the top amatuer levels,,anyone can be top amatuer if has enough money supply enough time and enough consistancy with legit products"...This

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
That was my point. After 2 years of no drugs, no BB nutrition (hardly any protein etc.), no supplements and no mentionable training that guy still looks better than a lotta guys "living" BB 24/7. :D

Must really be genetics I guess.

You think there are no drugs and training in prison.

Holy fucking shit. ::)
Trans Milkshake.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »

You think there are no drugs and training in prison.

Holy fucking shit. ::)

Idk about the US but I guarantee u that there are NO drugs in a german prison, none.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »
Idk about the US but I guarantee u that there are NO drugs in a german prison, none.

Completely rampant in Amercian and British prison systems.

And training is about the only thing you are allowed to do.
Trans Milkshake.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2011, 02:00:54 PM »

gh15 approved
gh15 you are absolutely right....
boris was a big abuser, also rec drugs...speed. fu#$ed him up!
very nice guy and very open but big abuser.
still, he is healthy and doing well, living in sweden as said in a post before.
people are looking up to abusers...
you should look up to people who actually achieved something!
Anybody can be on the right drugs with the right timing and be on it long enough and become pro.

like phil heath, and the goons like him...
to me bodybuilding died when Berry de Mey retired!
goodnight everybody ...

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2011, 02:05:51 PM »
Thanks man. Welcome to the boards.

How did he blew his thyroid? T3?
thanx for the welcome meso,
i am a long time reader/lurker but now i felt the need to give a reply.
he blew up his thyroid, due to t3 meds, been on them ever since.
the guy was always at 5% due to t3 meds and speed.
he was on the road from gym to gym, selling and on the run from authorities.
he was big abuser since his early teens!
i really liked the guy, very funny dude! nice stories!!! lol!
have a good evening
xau
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2011, 02:08:00 PM »
Uh oh, looks like your friend is a real prison tough guy.  What a myth.
You lift for an hour a day, then relax for 23.  Prison tales...haha
prison sucks balls, hope this helps!
i made a mistake in my life , been there , not proud!!
never will be there again!
you do not relax!!!
you think, think some more.... and more....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »
lol! every prison , everywhere has everything!
dutch , german. wherever.
you just need sufficient funds!
Be Happy,
Optimus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »
the piture was taken a day after he got out of jail.. and he hasnt really changed since then..
dude....

read the thread. there's a guy that knows him personally and knows for certain he's not natural in any of these pics.

a bodybuilder going cold turkey shrinks down to nothingness since they can't produce test for themselves due to steroind use(read abuse)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2011, 04:29:59 PM »
only reason he didnt become a pro is why half of the amtuer dont,,they get little size and start party ,,they dont do it for bodybuild,,they do it for pussy,,or cock,, they do it for absolit attention rather than to actualy compete,,this is what amturs suffer from ,,,moment they walk around 195lb 6% in the local gym they think they have made it ,,why? because you do feel very good 6% 200lb,

Yeh but 240 @ 6% is a lot more uncomfortable than 200 @ 6%. Not everyone wants to walk around feeling crap when they can look great and walk around feeling great.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2011, 04:30:53 PM »
First pic lots of hormones. Second pic not so many hormones. As far as genetics he's average.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2011, 04:33:55 PM »
Still looks better than 99.9% of people out there.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
and thats where you wrong,,inorder to be found ,,you need to find person who behind computer while operating it,,and this! is immposible with gh15 ,,this isi the greatness behind it,,rememebr the individual behind gh was never countring on proxys as main answer to identity,,it counted on nto operating from computer under his name

example

you have an auntie named dolorus,, you go to your auntie name dolorus and work from HER COMPUTER ,,is your name dolorus? now put her computer into wirless and change locations.....so you work from dolorus the aintie computer,,while its not even ome from dolorus the antie location of living,,simply immpsoible to locate,,

gh15 was also alwys very smart as in to work from the lightest most simple to get rid off laptops,,2-5 lbs ,,meaning thrown off the window,,$200-300 worth ,,many many of those laps are around

invinsible

gh15 approved

O.k.

I'll change my last statement to: "unless you are a hack" (with half a brain)

My assumption was that Ron and all of the "Privy" mods, know where the IP is generating from. My bad if it's my bad.

Smart guy.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2011, 04:38:46 PM »
Sounds like a P.I.T.A. though...

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2011, 12:03:12 AM »
dude....

read the thread. there's a guy that knows him personally and knows for certain he's not natural in any of these pics.

a bodybuilder going cold turkey shrinks down to nothingness since they can't produce test for themselves due to steroind use(read abuse)
exactly!
boris was a guy using grams of test and 20+ iu's of growth to look like that!
u do the math what he would look like really natural!
i know several top amateurs and some pro's over here in europe.
top amateur is 12 iu's or more of hgh and test in the grams! ofcourse tren is there as well.
most i heard of was this:
this guy was a pro, not even a top pro!
2 primos @ 100mg/ml
3 decas @ 200 mg/ml
3 sustanons @ 250 mg/ml
this was per day! on top of that hgh 25 + iu's , and slin, lots of slin.... 80 iu's a dose was not uncommen.
dude went from 115 kilo on stage to 126 in a year!
now he is sick and retired.
at least he has a few nice plastic trophies to show for it! lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2011, 12:09:01 AM »
Uh oh, looks like your friend is a real prison tough guy.  What a myth.
You lift for an hour a day, then relax for 23.  Prison tales...haha

Yeah right. Guys in prison are really relaxed  ::)

Some are relaxed, most are serving hard time like wild dogs in cages. Angry, frustrated, violent, anxious, paranoid.

You're thinking about some pussy jail full of guys serving a few weeks for petty crimes. Prison is different.