Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 25, 2017, 03:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poor Poor Girl  (Read 16315 times)
Board_SHERIF
Getbig V

UK Independence Party

« on: May 03, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »

Poor Poor Girl had to walk around like some sort of a freak, she had life saving surgery to remove those flaps...

* 009.jpg (177.71 KB, 879x1200 - viewed 9306 times.)

* 010.jpg (175.09 KB, 866x1200 - viewed 9304 times.)

* large_labia2.jpg (23.82 KB, 441x653 - viewed 9094 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

K
JimmyJam1974
Getbig V

"No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 05:34:11 PM »

Makes me hungry for Arby's

U
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 05:34:28 PM »

tons of chicks like that.  Are you celibate?
JimmyJam1974
Getbig V

"No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »

Jadaveon - are you going to qualify?

U
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 05:37:16 PM »

Poor Poor Girl had to walk around like some sort of a freak, she had life saving surgery to remove those flaps...

3rd pic is kind of freaky, I'll admit. 
doison
Getbig IV

Rum Ham

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 05:37:25 PM »

No shit...I'd say a set of meat napkins is more common than the coin-purse look, especially once you get past mid 20's.  

*EDIT*  I only looked at the first pic when I posted.  That 3rd pic is a definitely an atypical beef curtain

Y
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 05:39:01 PM »

No shit...I'd say a set of meat napkins is more common than the coin-purse look, especially once you get past mid 20's.  

also more common w skinnier chicks seems like.
doison
Getbig IV

Rum Ham

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »

also more common w skinnier chicks seems like.

Yeah, what's up with that? 
Best little pocket slit I ever saw was on a moderate porker....it's like the extra fat forms a nice little plumped up cloak to cover the flop.

Y
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »

I would put some of that arbies special sauce on those flaps   Tongue
Board_SHERIF
Getbig V

UK Independence Party

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »

I WAS MAKING OUT WITH A CO-WORKER AND THINGS PROGRESSED SO I GOT HER NAKED AND I WAS TOTALLY FREAKED OUT BY WHAT I SAW. I AM USE TO GIRLS HAVING NICE SMOOTH VAGINAS THAT LOOK LIKE A NICE PEACH OR A CAMEL TOE.....BUT THIS GIRL HAD THESE HUGE FLAPS OF SKIN FOR LABIA. IT LITTERALLY LOOKED LIKE 2 PIECES OF ROAST BEEF HANGING OUT OF HER VAGINA...LIKE 2 GIANT BAT WINGS...I WAS TOTALLY GROSSED OUT. I AM ABOVE AVERAGE IN PENIS SIZE ABOUT 8 AND A HALF INCHS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM MAKING A GIRL CUM BUT THIS GIRL I LITTERALLY HAD SEX WITH HER FOR 45 MINUTES STRAIGHT AND SHE COULD NOT CUM. SHE FLIPPED OVER AND HAD TO LITTERALLY PULL HER LABIA "WINGS UP AND SPREAD THEM APART I GUESS TO FIND HER cl*t. I WAS SO GROSSED OUT I JUST HAD TO STOP. NOW I AM A HORNY GUY AND I LOVE TO MAKE A GIRL CUM BUT I JUST LAID THERE WHILE SHE SAT BACK ON THE BED AND HELD HER ROAST BEEF LOOKING VAGINA LIPS OPEN TO GET TO HER cl*t AND SHE MASTERBATED FOR ATLEAST 20-25 MINUTES BEFORE SHE COULD MAKE HERSELF CUM. I HAVE JUST NEVER EVER SEEN A GIRL WITH THAT KIND OF LABIA THAT REALLY LOOKED LIKE TO DELI CUT PIECES OF ROAST BEEF. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER? I HAVE PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH ATLEAST 30 DIFFERENT GIRLS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY HAVE EVER RUN INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THESE THINGS LITTERALLY HAD TO BE 3 INCHS LONG AND THEY JUST HUNG DOWN LIKE BAT WINGS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEVER TALKED TO HER AGAIN IT WAS SO GROSS.

K
Parker
Getbig V

He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 05:55:12 PM »

Maybe it was you, maybe next time you might want to envision your favorite man in thongs to prevent being grossed out by a woman's love curtains...

She couldn't cum, because you didn't come...you didn't bring it like a champ...
Firemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:48 PM »

Looks like the pussy of the 57 year old women I fucked a few weeks ago.
Raymon
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

Finally Namat posted Nudes of his wife.Nice work Stevie.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 07:09:10 PM »

Looks like the pussy asshole of the 57 year old women man I was fucked by a few weeks ago.

Fixed for clarity and truth
delta9mda
Getbig V

Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 08:19:52 PM »

beef curtains.

Bob Bonham
Expert
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »

I had a girlfriend like that once.. I teased her by calling her Dumbo the elephant
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »

arby sammich.

Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »

I had a girlfriend like that once.. I teased her by calling her Dumbo the elephant

pics or it didn't happen.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 09:14:14 PM »

I WAS MAKING OUT WITH A CO-WORKER AND THINGS PROGRESSED SO I GOT HER NAKED AND I WAS TOTALLY FREAKED OUT BY WHAT I SAW. I AM USE TO GIRLS HAVING NICE SMOOTH VAGINAS THAT LOOK LIKE A NICE PEACH OR A CAMEL TOE.....BUT THIS GIRL HAD THESE HUGE FLAPS OF SKIN FOR LABIA. IT LITTERALLY LOOKED LIKE 2 PIECES OF ROAST BEEF HANGING OUT OF HER VAGINA...LIKE 2 GIANT BAT WINGS...I WAS TOTALLY GROSSED OUT. I AM ABOVE AVERAGE IN PENIS SIZE ABOUT 8 AND A HALF INCHS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM MAKING A GIRL CUM BUT THIS GIRL I LITTERALLY HAD SEX WITH HER FOR 45 MINUTES STRAIGHT AND SHE COULD NOT CUM. SHE FLIPPED OVER AND HAD TO LITTERALLY PULL HER LABIA "WINGS UP AND SPREAD THEM APART I GUESS TO FIND HER cl*t. I WAS SO GROSSED OUT I JUST HAD TO STOP. NOW I AM A HORNY GUY AND I LOVE TO MAKE A GIRL CUM BUT I JUST LAID THERE WHILE SHE SAT BACK ON THE BED AND HELD HER ROAST BEEF LOOKING VAGINA LIPS OPEN TO GET TO HER cl*t AND SHE MASTERBATED FOR ATLEAST 20-25 MINUTES BEFORE SHE COULD MAKE HERSELF CUM. I HAVE JUST NEVER EVER SEEN A GIRL WITH THAT KIND OF LABIA THAT REALLY LOOKED LIKE TO DELI CUT PIECES OF ROAST BEEF. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER? I HAVE PROBABLY HAD SEX WITH ATLEAST 30 DIFFERENT GIRLS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THEY HAVE EVER RUN INTO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THESE THINGS LITTERALLY HAD TO BE 3 INCHS LONG AND THEY JUST HUNG DOWN LIKE BAT WINGS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEVER TALKED TO HER AGAIN IT WAS SO GROSS.

its genetic,, some girls have it ,,the worst thing many fucktard males think its from the girl having lots of sex with big cocks,,its not ,,its genetic,,those girls are really insecure about it ,,but it nothing to do with cock size,,it is purly genetic

gh15 approved

fallen angel
efanhowz
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 09:27:04 PM »

Yeah, what's up with that? 
Best little pocket slit I ever saw was on a moderate porker....it's like the extra fat forms a nice little plumped up cloak to cover the flop.

i agree. of the porkers ive seen, they are all cleanly shaven and had nice (non existant) labias. fat chix also give great head too. they have to if they want to at least have a reputation for besides just being fat
muscularny
Getbig IV

Martian

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 09:54:51 PM »

its genetic,, some girls have it ,,the worst thing many fucktard males think its from the girl having lots of sex with big cocks,,its not ,,its genetic,,those girls are really insecure about it ,,but it nothing to do with cock size,,it is purly genetic

gh15 approved
well asshole sex will give girls hole sthat have all types of things hanging around

nasty damn gross
Steve Namat
Pros
Getbig IV

IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 09:59:56 PM »

Yeah best type of pussy! Love it!!!

GRACIE JIU-JITSU
Getbig IV

HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 10:12:33 PM »

Cool

* t.jpg (62.29 KB, 449x650 - viewed 8533 times.)

* tg7.jpg (28.96 KB, 400x394 - viewed 8504 times.)

* tg8.jpg (37.7 KB, 449x529 - viewed 8523 times.)

* 45.jpg (39.98 KB, 449x578 - viewed 8460 times.)

Gracie Rules
Steve Namat
Pros
Getbig IV

IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 10:21:08 PM »

There is no the challenge to fuck "stupid, drunk or both" girls. There is no challenge to fuck 18-19 years old girls if you're 35. There is no challenge to fuck girls who are weighting at 100 lbs. And there is no challenge to fuck girls with little, tiny, mini nice pussy. That's my opinion. Being a man is all about challenge yourself all the time!

The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »

There is no the challenge to fuck "stupid, drunk or both" girls. There is no challenge to fuck 18-19 years old girls if you're 35. There is no challenge to fuck girls who are weighting at 100 lbs. And there is no challenge to fuck girls with little, tiny, mini nice pussy. That's my opinion. Being a man is all about challenge yourself all the time!

So where's the challenge now you're married?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!