Author Topic: Who really believes Osama was killed this week?  (Read 3435 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who really believes Osama was killed this week?
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 07:36:13 PM »
I am at a loss that anyone believes any of this bullshit!!!!!

This whole thing seems very wierd now.  Obama admn releases a photo of a supposed live feed but now claims there was no live feed.  Well, what were they watching?

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 05:17:03 AM »
This whole thing seems very wierd now.  Obama admn releases a photo of a supposed live feed but now claims there was no live feed.  Well, what were they watching?

Have any polititians ever been honest?    :'(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 05:26:17 AM »
Call me retarded for believing in some conspiracy theories. However, Bin laden wasn't killed this week..The body was dumped into the ocean..instant DNA test administered. Whitehouse claiming pics, then stonewalling..

Panetta now claiming

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html
sama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos-show-three-dead-men-bin-laden-raid-194758961.html

Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house, none osama

Now a top dem saying we don't need evidance of photo

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hoyer-white-house-should-not-release-osa

How Photos from Obama’s Speech on Bin Laden’s Death Were Staged
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/obama-speech-bin-laden-staged_b34749#more-34749

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383106/Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-Wife-watched-die-White-House-reveals-WASNT-armed.html

The story keeps changing minute to minute

Like Ron Paul said, the government is inviting conspiracy theories.  The whole thing is very strange.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 05:42:07 AM »
It's very possible he died of kidney failure years ago...we'll never know for sure.

And usually I am not a conspiracist but c'mon, you have to be blind and dumb to take everything the government says at face value; Gulf of Tonkin, for example.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
It's very possible he died of kidney failure years ago...we'll never know for sure.

And usually I am not a conspiracist but c'mon, you have to be blind and dumb to take everything the government says at face value; Gulf of Tonkin, for example.
agreed, but to think that the govt could pull of a 9/11 style stunt is 100x more idiotic...

the times they are a different my boy it was easy to pass off a ct 50 yrs ago, not so much these days...

sure the details may be fudged but rest assured bin laden is dead by US's hand.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 10:55:02 AM »
I believe it.

Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death
By MAGGIE MICHAEL, Associated Press

Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans'"happiness will turn to sadness."

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by "the general leadership" of al-Qaida. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

The statement, dated May 3, was the first by the terror network since bin Laden was killed Monday by U.S. commandos in a raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The statement's authenticity could not be independently confirmed, but it was posted on websites where the group traditionally puts out its messages.

"The blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is too precious to us and to all Muslims to go in vain," the statement said. "We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries."

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness," it said, "their blood will be mingled with their tears."

There was no indication how the group will retaliate. Rather than making vehement cries of vengeance, the statement — entitled "You lived as a good man, you died as a martyr" — struck a tone of calmness and continuation. Though it included praise of bin Laden, much of the 11-paragraph statement was dedicated to underlining that al-Qaida would live on, depicting him as just another in a line of "martyrs" from the group.

"It is impossible, impossible. Sheik Osama didn't build an organization to die when he dies," the statement read. "The university of faith, Quran and jihad from which bin Laden graduated will not close its doors," it added.

"The soldiers of Islam will continue in groups and united, plotting and planning without getting bored, tired, with determination, without giving up until striking a blow," the statement.

It said bin Laden was killed "along an established path followed by the best of those who came before him and those who will come after him."

In the statement, al-Qaida also called on Pakistanis to rise up in revolt against its leaders to "cleanse the shame." It also said that an audio message bin Laden recorded a week before his death would be issued soon.

The writers of the statement appeared unaware of the announcement by American officials that bin Laden's body had been buried at sea. The statement warned against mishandling or mistreating bin Laden's body and demanded that be handed over to his family, saying "any harm (to the body) will open more doors of evil, and there will be no one to blame but yourselves."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
I believe it.

By MAGGIE MICHAEL, Associated Press

Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans'"happiness will turn to sadness."

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by "the general leadership" of al-Qaida. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

The statement, dated May 3, was the first by the terror network since bin Laden was killed Monday by U.S. commandos in a raid on his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The statement's authenticity could not be independently confirmed, but it was posted on websites where the group traditionally puts out its messages.

"The blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is too precious to us and to all Muslims to go in vain," the statement said. "We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries."

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness," it said, "their blood will be mingled with their tears."

There was no indication how the group will retaliate. Rather than making vehement cries of vengeance, the statement — entitled "You lived as a good man, you died as a martyr" — struck a tone of calmness and continuation. Though it included praise of bin Laden, much of the 11-paragraph statement was dedicated to underlining that al-Qaida would live on, depicting him as just another in a line of "martyrs" from the group.

"It is impossible, impossible. Sheik Osama didn't build an organization to die when he dies," the statement read. "The university of faith, Quran and jihad from which bin Laden graduated will not close its doors," it added.

"The soldiers of Islam will continue in groups and united, plotting and planning without getting bored, tired, with determination, without giving up until striking a blow," the statement.

It said bin Laden was killed "along an established path followed by the best of those who came before him and those who will come after him."

In the statement, al-Qaida also called on Pakistanis to rise up in revolt against its leaders to "cleanse the shame." It also said that an audio message bin Laden recorded a week before his death would be issued soon.

The writers of the statement appeared unaware of the announcement by American officials that bin Laden's body had been buried at sea. The statement warned against mishandling or mistreating bin Laden's body and demanded that be handed over to his family, saying "any harm (to the body) will open more doors of evil, and there will be no one to blame but yourselves."

Link?

Other sources say they could not confirm the authenticity of this al-Qaida statement.  Conspiracy theorists would say that the CIA probably have online members on all of these websites and they, the CIA, could have posted the statement.    :)

Another theory circulating is that Osama is secretly being interrogated before being secretly executed and dumped in the sea for real.  Why would they kill the unarmed, #1 source of info on possible future attacks on the US?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »
Link?

Other sources say they could not confirm the authenticity of this al-Qaida statement.  Conspiracy theorists would say that the CIA probably have online members on all of these websites and they, the CIA, could have posted the statement.    :)

Another theory circulating is that Osama is secretly being interrogated before being secretly executed and dumped in the sea for real.  Why would they kill the unarmed, #1 source of info on possible future attacks on the US?

I think they shot him because they were concerned he might be wearing an explosive vest.  I would have shot him too, unless he was naked with his hands in the air, with nothing around him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »
I think they shot him because they were concerned he might be wearing an explosive vest.  I would have shot him too, unless he was naked with his hands in the air, with nothing around him. 

No - they shot him because bringing him to the USA would turn into a circus as a result of Obama's dithering and chaos re: civilian trials, gitmo, no interrogation, etc.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2011, 11:32:32 AM »

That actually does make sense, except they know that suicide bombers now a days detonate their explosive vest by releasing a safety lever, like in a hand grenade, and not by pressing a button or flipping a switch.  The safety lever is automatically released if the terrorist falls dead, immediately detonating the explosives.

I believe Osama is dead, or had been dead or will be dead very soon.  I don't believe that we will ever know exactly what really happened in that compound.  Too many inconsistencies coming from the White House.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
That actually does make sense, except they know that suicide bombers now a days detonate their explosive vest by releasing a safety lever, like in a hand grenade, and not by pressing a button or flipping a switch.  The safety lever is automatically released if the terrorist falls dead, immediately detonating the explosives.

I believe Osama is dead, or had been dead or will be dead very soon.  I don't believe that we will ever know exactly what really happened in that compound.  Too many inconsistencies coming from the White House.

Exactly.
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2011, 11:35:04 AM »

No - they shot him because bringing him to the USA would turn into a circus as a result of Obama's dithering and chaos re: civilian trials, gitmo, no interrogation, etc.   

A conspiracy theory is that he was secretly taken by the US to one of the many interrogation facilities around the world, and eventually will end up in the bottom of the sea anyway.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »
remember the popular mecahnics radio interview?  they famously said the dna of all 19 hijackers was id'd and matched within 24 hours, allowing for the file of all of them to be ready by 10 AM on Sept 12th.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2011, 12:02:30 PM »
when I questioned the line of events 4 days ago, it was all "240, how dare you question this?"

Now we see the white house telling what, a FOURTH version of the story????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2011, 12:04:18 PM »
when I questioned the line of events 4 days ago, it was all "240, how dare you question this?"

Now we see the white house telling what, a FOURTH version of the story????

Saxby Chambliss is peddling another version today.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »

I believe he is dead too.  There are definitely inconsistencies coming from the White House, but I don't really care if I get all of the details surrounding how he died. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2011, 12:13:52 PM »
I believe he is dead too.  There are definitely inconsistencies coming from the White House, but I don't really care if I get all of the details surrounding how he died. 

I believe he is dead, and I believe that the seals probably just burst in the door guns blazing and capped his ass.   

I believe bama and holder are communist pukes who have to tailor this story to apepase their far left crazies who will probably try to bring the seals up on murder charges if it is shown bin laden was unarmed. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2011, 12:27:34 PM »
I believe he is dead, and I believe that the seals probably just burst in the door guns blazing and capped his ass.   

I believe bama and holder are communist pukes who have to tailor this story to apepase their far left crazies who will probably try to bring the seals up on murder charges if it is shown bin laden was unarmed. 

This in my opinion is a good possibility for why the White House is releasing so many inconsistencies, trying to please everyone at the same time.  That's impossible, but they are trying and they are messing this thing up in the process. 

I know many don't like Bush, but Bush never tried to please everyone.  He said what he had to say and did what he had to do, even if it made him unpopular, and lived with the consequences.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2011, 12:28:14 PM »

They're not just appeasing those on the left, but Muslims too with the whole "respectful" burial.  

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2011, 12:56:23 PM »
Link?

Another theory circulating is that Osama is secretly being interrogated before being secretly executed and dumped in the sea for real.  Why would they kill the unarmed, #1 source of info on possible future attacks on the US?

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/07/world/asia/07qaeda.html?hp

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/05/06/international/i052228D98.DTL&tsp=1

Al Qaeda threatens to retaliate against U.S.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-qaeda-warning-20110507,0,5585613.story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2011, 01:10:35 PM »
i believe osama was on the floor when they got in there.

either dead by his own hand, or scared shitless.  Rounded everyone up, secured residence, and then gave the nod and shot him in the head.

Which is cool, no prob.  It's just they should admit that - not give 4 versions of the events.  I criticized them from minute 1 when the story just did not jive - it was TOO PERFECT.  You know, terr'ist shitting himself cowering behind woman while navy guy shoots him in eyeball perfectly.

too hollywood - you could have written that.  Let's embarass him to the end.  I don't think he committed suicide, but if he did, we wouldn't get that info.  They probably did do what the witnesses say - shot him in front of everyone after captured.  it's cool - just admit it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2011, 01:43:21 PM »
i believe osama was on the floor when they got in there.

You believe a lot of retarded shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »

lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »

I didn't believe the official hollywood story.  You did tho, huh?