Author Topic: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol  (Read 44006 times)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 12:58:36 AM »
lot of drugs and food and I train 2 times a day !  ;D

I love training 2 times a day, I gain better this way IMO

and I feel pumped all the time

what's your 2 a day split like?
It's Hip to be Square!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 01:00:05 AM »
 You are completely crazy. And I mean this with total sincerity. You are actually going to inject insulin for bodybuilding purposes? Good luck with that. I just hope you don't make some mistake otherwise you will end with irreversible brain damage for life. You are going to take it to the next level and take a pro's cycle even though you don't have hundreds of thousands or even millions of Dollars in endorsement contracts on the line. So for what? To impress your buddies in the gym? I am saying this because women don't like the physiques that result from mega doses of anabolics. And I assure you that taking steroids with GH and insulin will sap 30 years from your life. That is garanteed. So basically, you are going to lose decades of your life and potentially go blind and diabetic, with kidney and liver failure and a deformed cranium just so that you can be the biggest guy in the gym? Pretty terrible trade-off if you ask me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

not at all ,, it's fun !!!!!!!!!

women love monster not many but the one who like it ,  they come to you , you do nothing , th fitness in shape model intimidate women n guy end alone too pretty ,, a monster they say hello n jump on you ,, true fact

DIE FOR MASS < DIE FOR GLORY , liver failure til death , testosterone th nectar of life , better live passionate then die old boring , lame without success torn in th mediocrity of th traditional citizen , go for broke , sacrifice for all

stavios have th relentheless passion , th i dont give a fuck about future attitude, it about now n huge , RESULT !

this is th real life , clarity , insanity , emancipation , self destruction , diversity , colourful and empirical

you die young but damn i fuck 4 times a day , 25 til 35 yo , i bang slut til quirt like no tomorow on enanthate i can now go in hell i live th sin lust paradise in pussy n squat rack for more then a decade

it was purely awesome , th chemical life is quite a adventure not for wimps , not for loosers , but for hero

hero of weight , pounds , reps , and deadlift til puke in agony

shed blood n tears til 3,4%bf , step on stage grainy , dysfunctional , delusional, mind over war in victory

stavios live th bbing at 300mph or just get th fuck out

Your messed up BLP!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
Great physique! Time to gain another 20 pounds  8)

But is it really necessary to use insulin at this point?
Wouldn't loads of anabolics and gh-ona bring enough gains  ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »

women love monster not many but the one who like it ,  they come to you , you do nothing , th fitness in shape model intimidate women n guy end alone too pretty ,, a monster they say hello n jump on you ,, true fact

DIE FOR MASS < DIE FOR GLORY , liver failure til death , testosterone th nectar of life , better live passionate then die old boring , lame without success torn in th mediocrity of th traditional citizen , go for broke , sacrifice for all

stavios have th relentheless passion , th i dont give a fuck about future attitude, it about now n huge , RESULT !

this is th real life , clarity , insanity , emancipation , self destruction , diversity , colourful and empirical

you die young but damn i fuck 4 times a day , 25 til 35 yo , i bang slut til quirt like no tomorow on enanthate i can now go in hell i live th sin lust paradise in pussy n squat rack for more then a decade

it was purely awesome , th chemical life is quite a adventure not for wimps , not for loosers , but for hero

shed blood n tears til 3,4%bf , step on stage grainy , dysfunctional , delusional, mind over war in victory

Amen brother, thats the way to go ;)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 02:11:30 AM »
Great physique! Time to gain another 20 pounds  8)

But is it really necessary to use insulin at this point?
Wouldn't loads of anabolics and gh-ona bring enough gains  ???

yes,, dont you see size he put from the insulina he used? he didnt use high dose....but he gained some size,,you can see he start blowing up from within already...need insulina and hgh on regular basis,,

i still dont see 220,,maybe,,i see 200-205lb or around,,also very hard to estimate body fat,,look like 6-7 but i think its little higher but hold low water...its that gym light hitting the tann  that enhance this picture but still this is close to mid singles ,,you also have good skin tone which is due to lwoer water retention so you did good with the testosterona

in any case very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 02:12:26 AM »

women love monster not many but the one who like it ,  they come to you , you do nothing , th fitness in shape model intimidate women n guy end alone too pretty ,, a monster they say hello n jump on you ,, true fact

This fucking guy`s a trip !  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 02:33:21 AM »
  Stavios will die of insulin shock, and then you phaggots will regret supporting his action for the rest of your miserable lives.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Just STFU already, "mom".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 02:51:57 AM »
  Stavios will die of insulin shock, and then you phaggots will regret supporting his action for the rest of your miserable lives.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Maybe he will, but 20 years from now you will still be running your yap telling the new generation of bodybuilder, "Don't do it, you might die.... be like me instead, a man without a life that has been on getbig for the last 25 years looking at bodybuilders with envy and jealousy, please don't do it man." That's his thing and your thing is to rant on getbig all day long but your life is better right? ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 02:58:11 AM »
 You are completely crazy. And I mean this with total sincerity. You are actually going to inject insulin for bodybuilding purposes? Good luck with that. I just hope you don't make some mistake otherwise you will end with irreversible brain damage for life. You are going to take it to the next level and take a pro's cycle even though you don't have hundreds of thousands or even millions of Dollars in endorsement contracts on the line. So for what? To impress your buddies in the gym? I am saying this because women don't like the physiques that result from mega doses of anabolics. And I assure you that taking steroids with GH and insulin will sap 30 years from your life. That is garanteed. So basically, you are going to lose decades of your life and potentially go blind and diabetic, with kidney and liver failure and a deformed cranium just so that you can be the biggest guy in the gym? Pretty terrible trade-off if you ask me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Please die already. Nobody here respects you or cares what you think or say. You're a self absorbed, delusional moron. All you try to do is impress others with your phony never backed up claims. You pollute this board and stink it up  with your presence. Pupil Stavios poops turds that smell better than you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 02:59:22 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The only think we regret is that we have to share the same planet as you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 03:01:26 AM »
Stav, what kind of gh are you using? Also, I think gh15 should be more specific with your insulin protocol so you don't F yourself up.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »

women love monster not many but the one who like it ,  they come to you , you do nothing , th fitness in shape model intimidate women n guy end alone too pretty ,, a monster they say hello n jump on you ,, true fact

Bodybuilding and Shakespeare ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 04:49:18 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Best post so far...
You already have a great physique already big by normal standards
Beautiful wife ...
You seem like a personable guy

Wish you the best but i think the drugs route is a bad descision
choice is an illusion

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 04:57:20 AM »
what's your 2 a day split like?

monday morning: chest + 10 sets of 15-20 of triceps pushdown
monday evening: quads + calves

tuesday morning: back + 10 sets of 15-20 cable curl
tuesday evening: hams + calves

wednesday morning: shoulders-traps + abs
wednesday evening: arms

tuesday: off

friday morning: back (more lower back and rowing movements) + abs
friday evening: shoulders

saturday morning: whole legs in giant sets work
saturday evening: arms in giants sets

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 05:00:25 AM »
Stav, what kind of gh are you using? Also, I think gh15 should be more specific with your insulin protocol so you don't F yourself up.

right now I don't use any but those I am waiting for are some red tops.. no money for better GH for now

but I had decent results with this dude's gh before so I trust him

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 05:08:59 AM »
monday morning: chest + 10 sets of 15-20 of triceps pushdown
monday evening: quads + calves

tuesday morning: back + 10 sets of 15-20 cable curl
tuesday evening: hams + calves

wednesday morning: shoulders-traps + abs
wednesday evening: arms

tuesday: off

friday morning: back (more lower back and rowing movements) + abs
friday evening: shoulders

saturday morning: whole legs in giant sets work
saturday evening: arms in giants sets

Holy shit, that's all I gotta say. Now I know what u need all those drugs for.

Do you have any other hobbies, friends, job, life? You must live in the gym literally.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 05:09:58 AM »
Vive le reve, mon frere!
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 05:12:24 AM »
Vive le reve, mon frere!

C'est la vie putain.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 05:21:15 AM »
Good luck.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:53 AM »
You should do the show man...it will add to your experience..then start your lean mass phase..

Stavios

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2011, 05:51:23 AM »
Holy shit, that's all I gotta say. Now I know what u need all those drugs for.

Do you have any other hobbies, friends, job, life? You must live in the gym literally.

well in the morning it only takes me about 1h15 so I get up a little bit earlier before work, and in the evening my girlfriend comes with me to  the gym so she doesn'T complain about  that ( and even if she did I don't give a shit)

doesn't take much time really, I just go to the gym instead of watching TV like most people do

from 8h30 to 16h30 I am at work and friday nigh and saturday night I work at the club from 9pm to 4h30 am  ( the second job is what takes most of my time honnestly, it really fucks up the week-end

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2011, 06:05:23 AM »
looking awesome man. Thats a lot of work!

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
Stay safe brother! We will pray for you.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »

great post!

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »
220 lbs here

adding GH at 5iu a soon as I get it
adding some testosterona back on
with insulona 2 times per day, highest dose I can take without dropping on the floor from lack of carbs

All that risk to get 5th in an amateur show!
Put on 10 pounds of fat, go natural and enjoy bodybuilding into your '80's mate. Time is too precious to risk this shit unless you have the genetics to turn pro.