Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 3972 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 02:08:22 PM »

lol @ pellius. your on fire dude!
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 02:10:03 PM »
Yeah I am a nice guy, but I can be annoying as fuck, just ask my x girlfriends lol But quite honestly I'm trying to take it down a notch with my annoyingness

You are an unlikeable douche....hence no one likes you.

that's who you are, you can't change it. You are not going to be "one of the boys" here no matter what you do.

Just accept it and Shut the fuck up already.

PS...nobody gives a fuck about your Ex girlfriends.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
But who ever said that I wanted to "be one of the boys" or to be liked? I certainly never said that. What's interesting to me, is that nearly all of my haters here on this thread are angry dudes. And no, they aren't just angry with me, they are just angry dudes in general

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »
But who ever said that I wanted to "be one of the boys" or to be liked? I certainly never said that. What's interesting to me, is that nearly all of my haters here on this thread are angry dudes. And no, they aren't just angry with me, they are just angry dudes in general

I am not one of your haters, and I am certainly not a angry dude, but you do have the back of a 10 year old. Just sayin..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »

It's pretty obvious you are trying to fit in when you say " I know I can be annoying guys...LOL.. I'll try and tone it down"

If you didn't care at all, Would just say" fuck you guys.... If you don't like it blow me"

What's you don't get is that there is no"LOL"... You are Just annoying
 Nobody  here angry at you.... This is Getbig, You act a certain way will get called on it

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »
Genetics=everything
I hate the State.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 03:40:35 PM »
Genetics=everything

Religion of peace ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »
I hate the State.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 03:53:53 PM »

Your rear delts are taking over during back movements. Take a look at the overdeveloped posterior deltoid head and compare to the lats/traps.

Spend some time working on lat-specific movements to get a feel for them working.

I strongly advise the following routine- dumbell pullovers, 4-5 sets to failure (as a lat intensive pre-exhaust) followed by reverse grip pulldowns or assisted pull ups followed by reverse grip barbell rows and lastly some deadlifts.

If you do any rear delt exercises, stop them for a while and let your back catch up.

That is all.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
Thanks for the advice MM, but I only want to create bigger delts and arms, and a little bit of pec development. Yeah I still train my back and legs, but only for maintainence purposes, so I just use the same training loads for them, but with delts and arms I'm fighting like hell to increase their training loads.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
Density comes from  heavy ass weight over a long period of time. It's mostly genetic but can be improved upon.

And when I say heavy ass weight, I mean the most weight you can contract a muscle with NOT the most weight you can swing around and drop on your foot.
At what rep range?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 07:05:16 AM »
Haha, rep ranges for improving muscle "density", oh brother.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 07:34:30 AM »
what is it with you asking the same fucking questions over and over again? are you slow or something?

jesus christ.

Well juse know dat wit my next step toos my stage 4 protocal I be's hopin to's qualifies for dat Mr. Ethiopia light weight.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2011, 07:44:15 AM »

Well juse know dat wit my next step toos my stage 4 protocal I be's hopin to's qualifies for dat Mr. Ethiopia light weight.

LOL.....spot on.  What a douche.

w8m8

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2011, 07:44:34 AM »
Thanks for the advice MM, but I only want to create bigger delts and arms, and a little bit of pec development. Yeah I still train my back and legs, but only for maintainence purposes, so I just use the same training loads for them, but with delts and arms I'm fighting like hell to increase their training loads.

LOL

he was commenting on Deicides picture ... try and keep up .. oh wait . you can't see photos from your phone... so you assume he was telling you your delts are big ... lololololololersssssssss sssssssssssssss  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2011, 07:55:19 AM »
LOL

he was commenting on Deicides picture ... try and keep up .. oh wait . you can't see photos from your phone... so you assume he was telling you your delts are big ... lololololololersssssssss sssssssssssssss  ;D

Oh shit I didn't catch that.....what a jerkoff.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2011, 07:57:24 AM »
At what rep range?

Lower rep ranges 6-12 or so. Depends on your genetic makeup.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 08:04:37 AM »
Lower rep ranges 6-12 or so. Depends on your genetic makeup.

Genetics=everything.
I hate the State.