Author Topic: 35 blacks casually rob a convenience store  (Read 9067 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: 35 blacks casually rob a convenience store
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
lol nice meltdown, I speak the truth, all you do is regurgitate what you hear on fox news and talk radio, Obama will win huge dude, not many people argue against that. 

i always laugh when i hear the 'you just do what fox/talk radio tells you' gag.  not a single one of these idiots ever watched or listened to either or paid any amount of time to really learn what either does to know what they're talking about.  dems just go on and on about how bad they are because they heard another idiot say the same thing.  pathetic.

rush speaks as the figurehead for most conservatives/repubs in this country and fox news is the most watched news network in the USA and is more 'fair and balanced' than a lot of mainstream news.  say what you want but both of these icons carry a shit ton of credibility and weight more than every liberal moron whining about fox, limbaugh, bush, etc. etc. etc..  cry me a river and get over it.  liberal ideology is contradictory to positivity, prosperity, independence, self-reliance and strength.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2011, 03:27:27 PM »
Looting Continues 3 Weeks After Tornadoes
waaytv.com/news ^ | 5/18/11 | Stephanie Beecken

To add to all the devastation we've seen across North Alabama some thieves are hard at work taking advantage of those who've already lost so much.

Since April 27th, the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department has arrested 6 people for looting. Several theft cases are still under investigation.

Earlier this week, someone broke into the Chalybeate Fire Department and stole items donated for tornado victims.

“It totaled everything. It totaled my home and blew everything away. It totaled my 3 vehicles. Everything was a total loss,” said William Hayes.

Tornado victims, like William Hayes, continue to pick through the rubble looking for their most precious possessions but unfortunately they may not be the only one looking for a hidden treasure.

Hayes's sister in law was killed in the storm. Her children tried to save some of her belongings. According to Hayes they collected some items and put them where the shed used to be.

“The next morning they had come up here and they were gone. Someone had taken them,” said Hayes.

“We are in these areas. We're going to remain in these areas and we'll be looking for those possibly thinking about committing a theft,” said Captain Tim McWhorter.

According to Captain Tim McWhorter with the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department, Wednesday Roy Bradford, and Waylen Bradford of Moulton were arrested for looting.

The Lawrence County Sheriff's Department adds that if you do trespass, you are putting yourself at risk because many home owners are staying on their land defending themselves and their property.

(Excerpt) Read more at waaytv.com ...

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2011, 06:35:29 PM »
Still haven't heard of one case of looting in Japan.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2011, 10:22:17 AM »
wait 35 of them and only got 600 bucks worth and they went in for seconds ???

I guess they went to Yale and i am sure have a Degree. What i find funny is they even call each other "HEY guy"...lol