Author Topic: Suckmymuscle  (Read 7685 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Suckmymuscle
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »
HIV Status: lets talk about it

Why were you looking at this site che :-\

Nothing gay about some male prostitute prospecting for new clients, nothing gay at all

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »
Not even a well-timed dime piece tranny post can slow down this g@y fest.  this thead is complete when Bay shows up.  SMM = straight up f@g.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
  What were you doing browsing through gay ads ???

This has been posted before back in 2008 by the poster "Bluto". I am white and much younger than 42. Of course people will copy my username since it is so poetic and people in general emulate me.

The truth is that many have wondered throughout the years about the identity of suckmymuscle, but have never got close. I elude all attempts to find out who I am. I am American, French, Brazilian, Canadian, Austrian...I am a law professor, international playboy who lives in the Riviera, math genius, Special Forces guy, A.I engineer...the truth is that I am all of those things in some way or another, although not at the same time...my computer traces to multiple IP addresses at the same time. Surprise, surprise, who am I?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GH15?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
Assbruise.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 04:59:26 PM »
 This has been posted before back in 2008 by the poster "Bluto". I am white and much younger than 42. Of course people will copy my username since it is so poetic gay and people in general emulate me.

Fixed

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »
GH15?

Suckmymuscle and GH15 hate each other, so what logic would there be for me to be him? I am actually the only poster here he has publicly admitted to despise.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »
  Suckmymuscle and GH15 hate each other, so what logic would there be for me to be him? I am actually the only poster here he has publicly admitted to despise.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

it's a cover-up

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »
it's a cover-up

Ah, but you guys would know that, if I wanted you guys to think that I am him, I would vehemently deny being him so that you guys would think that I am. Didn't think of that, huh? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2011, 06:04:36 PM »
so suckonmanmuscle has aids and drinks cock juice  ???
Evidently, back cock
U

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 06:36:15 PM »

This has been posted before back in 2008 by the poster "Bluto". I am white and much younger than 42. Of course people will copy my username since it is so poetic and people in general emulate me.

The truth is that many have wondered throughout the years about the identity of suckmymuscle, but have never got close. I elude all attempts to find out who I am. I am American, French, Brazilian, Canadian, Austrian...I am a law professor, international playboy who lives in the Riviera, math genius, Special Forces guy, A.I engineer...the truth is that I am all of those things in some way or another, although not at the same time...my computer traces to multiple IP addresses at the same time. Surprise, surprise, who am I?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Gh15, for one. Who else I have no fucking clue.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
chances that you might be a disabled and unemployed reject of society with mental issues are high.

newmom

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »
chances that you might be a disabled and unemployed reject of society with mental issues are high.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 02:33:55 AM »
so suckonmanmuscle has aids and drinks cock juice  ???

Hahahaha... SMM is an aids-ridden black homosexual...
His delusions of success, money, intelligence and grandeur are tragic & sad -- and are certainly pathological in nature. SMM should be institutionalized until his impending death from aids.