Author Topic: gh..no idea what to do  (Read 1397 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
gh..no idea what to do
« on: May 11, 2011, 11:27:19 AM »
Got some gh about 300 IU worth and I have no idea how to reconstruct it or how to store it.
Do the vials need to be stored in the fridge from the getgo or is that not until after reconstructing it? How do you reconstruct it?
thanks.
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: gh..no idea what to do
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
i would store it all in the fridge.... get your self some bac water and reconstitute with as much or as little water as u desire

say for example you have a 10iu kit, prod the stopper with an empty needle, to brake the vacuum, then add 1ml of water, this will give you 10ius of growth per 100 units

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »
i would store it all in the fridge.... get your self some bac water and reconstitute with as much or as little water as u desire

say for example you have a 10iu kit, prod the stopper with an empty needle, to brake the vacuum, then add 1ml of water, this will give you 10ius of growth per 100 units

ok got the mixing part I think. I got my BA water and everything. As for the fridge though, my source sent me the gh  and it obviously wasnt refrigerated. How long will it stay good like this outside a fridge? I thought you only need to put the gh in the fridge once it is reconstituted (It's in my closet right now :D)
l

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:00:06 PM »

This

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »
ok got the mixing part I think. I got my BA water and everything. As for the fridge though, my source sent me the gh  and it obviously wasnt refrigerated. How long will it stay good like this outside a fridge? I thought you only need to put the gh in the fridge once it is reconstituted (It's in my closet right now :D)

ive got no idea, ive always stored it in fridge as soon as possible,,, no point taking risks with 100's of pounds on the line