Author Topic: Diet for beginners  (Read 7306 times)

geockSTR

• Getbig I
Diet for beginners
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:21:17 AM »
Hello guys,

If you are looking to lose weight or gain weight but you don't know where to start and the diet plans you've found online don't inspire you or you find it hard to stick to them, I believe I can help you. For the past year I've been using a simple system to shape my physique, a system that I shared with my friends that had one of these specific goals, with great results.

I've put this system into a book which I published on Amazon. If you'd like to try it, or need advice on where to start or how to progress, give me a PM and I'll do my best to help you (no matter if you buy the book or not). There are a lot of people struggling to reach their goals and all I want is to spread the message of the book and help as many people I can.

Thank you,

Daniel

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Diet for beginners
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 11:19:20 AM »
Wow, thanks.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 03:31:23 PM »
Hello guys,

If you are looking to lose weight or gain weight but you don't know where to start and the diet plans you've found online don't inspire you or you find it hard to stick to them, I believe I can help you. For the past year I've been using a simple system to shape my physique, a system that I shared with my friends that had one of these specific goals, with great results.

I've put this system into a book which I published on Amazon. If you'd like to try it, or need advice on where to start or how to progress, give me a PM and I'll do my best to help you (no matter if you buy the book or not). There are a lot of people struggling to reach their goals and all I want is to spread the message of the book and help as many people I can.

Thank you,

Daniel

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

geockSTR

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 12:46:11 PM »
Hello guys,

My apologies but what is the rule I actually broke? There is no link to anything in my post and I mentioned I had a book but I didn't gave its name nor other details. I mean no disrespect to you or the community of this forum. All I want to do is help (like I said, no matter if you want to buy the book or not I am still willing to share the knowledge), which I believe is one of your main rules.

Please have this post deleted if you believe that no such posts in which we offer our counsel should exist on this forum.

Thank you,
Daniel

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 01:26:19 PM »
Hello guys,

My apologies but what is the rule I actually broke? There is no link to anything in my post and I mentioned I had a book but I didn't gave its name nor other details. I mean no disrespect to you or the community of this forum. All I want to do is help (like I said, no matter if you want to buy the book or not I am still willing to share the knowledge), which I believe is one of your main rules.

Please have this post deleted if you believe that no such posts in which we offer our counsel should exist on this forum.

Thank you,
Daniel

Your spamming.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 04:17:15 PM »
I did not find any rule violation in the OP which is why I allowed it to remain.
: