Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 04, 2015, 11:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnold Series Iron Whey  (Read 9171 times)
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

I keep it G-Real

« on: February 16, 2015, 01:49:43 AM »

Good to go or crap? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Erik C
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 09:24:06 AM »

Good to go or crap? 

Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

I keep it G-Real

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 09:06:08 PM »

Crap! One scoop is 32.4 grams, but only 22 grams of protein. So one third is just crap fillers. When you are paying top buck for whey protein, then it should mostly be whey protein, not just 66% whey.

Agree.  I was only considering it because I have easy access to it.
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 09:58:38 PM »

put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

I keep it G-Real

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 12:53:03 AM »

put it this way... When was the last time you saw any product with the name of a pro, past or present that was worth buying?
I seriously can't think of one. Not saying it's shit, but the name brings a cost and no way is it justified.

Dorian Yates Approved shit was pretty good.  I get your point though.
WannaBePro
Getbig III

Dark Lord Spaniard aka Cunting Warrior. It piss.

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 11:42:40 AM »

I heard on the first callout radio show that apparently the company is in litigation right now over amino spiking. I couldn't find anything online, but if true then might as well go with the Walmart brand. Its cheaper and probably the same crap.
Davidtheman100
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »

I'd say crap there are def better whey products out there i prefer whey iso-100 especially when i'm on keto or just cutting in general
WannaBePro
Getbig III

Dark Lord Spaniard aka Cunting Warrior. It piss.

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 11:39:24 AM »

A growing number of companies are accused of selling workout supplements spiked with cheap fillers that they’re passing off as protein.

Bodybuilders, dieters, and athletes want the key macronutrient to help build or keep muscle, and have built protein sports supplements into a $7 billion industry, according to Euromonitor. But companies including pharmacy giant CVS Health and MusclePharm, the $110 million (sales) company that uses former Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger in its advertising, may be selling products where the protein content falls far below what’s on the label, according to a spate of lawsuits that have cropped up over the past eight months. “Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Mass,” for instance, contains half the protein stated on its label, according to third party testing in one lawsuit; Schwarzenegger is not named as a defendant in the complaint.

MusclePharm, which was sued in a California federal court in late January by Ram, Olson, Cereghino and Kopczynski, is only the most recent company under attack for allegedly misleading their customers about just how much protein their products contain.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/03/12/lawsuits-say-protein-powders-lack-protein-ripping-off-athletes/
jack3d14
Getbig I

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:54 PM »

I would choose something else. Iso-100 from dymatize is good. I prefer to use optimum nutrition gold standard whey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!