Author Topic: Escape from New York - Taxpayers fleeing high taxes (Liberal Policies).  (Read 2313 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Escape from New York - Taxpayers fleeing high taxes.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
Lurker - do you want to meet me at my office or grand central station?  Are you renting a car?   Whatever works.  And ill pay for lunch.  Least I can do at this point considering you will be deleting your account.  Oh I found another thing too.  I found a certificate from the rnc for my legal work in 2004 for voter fraud monitoring.  Do you want me to post that here to give you an out beforehand? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 06:23:11 PM »
Not quite as funny as watching him try to avoid it FOR THE SECOND TIME because he was called a fake.

Not even close to being as funny as watching his little queer buddy (meaning : you) pause in his ball washing long enough to try to defend him.

But hey... maybe it's funny just to you two.  In that case, keep it up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
Lurker - I'm actually looking forward to our june meeting and trying to make this go as smoothly as possible. Whatever works.   Ill tell you what - I will even give you a tour of nyc if you want.  I would offer you a ride around nyc on my jetski and around the statue of liberty but it might be construed the wrong way.  I'm totally looking forward to this. 

Shit - it will be like mario perillo tours - just in nyc by myself.  What dates will you be here again?  Maybe we can get GW and Andre to come too.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
Not quite as funny as watching him try to avoid it FOR THE SECOND TIME because he was called a fake.

Not even close to being as funny as watching his little queer buddy (meaning : you) pause in his ball washing long enough to try to defend him.

But hey... maybe it's funny just to you two.  In that case, keep it up.

I couldn't care less about defending him. I'm just enjoying watching a 30-something year old man consistently stalk another man on an internet forum. It's pathetically creepy.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 06:34:28 PM »
BF - its very simple. 

Obamabots HATE me for exposing the failures of the messiah.  It was not supposed to be like this!  He was supposed to have parted the seas, be the one we were all waiting for, etc.  The fact that I crack that veneer of perfection from the messiah is like kryptonite to these people.  I got it. 

Its no biggie.  As for lurker - no hard feelings as all.  Welcome to nyc.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »
BF - its very simple. 

Obamabots HATE me for exposing the failures of the messiah.  It was not supposed to be like this!  He was supposed to have parted the seas, be the one we were all waiting for, etc.  The fact that I crack that veneer of perfection from the messiah is like kryptonite to these people.  I got it. 

It really does say a lot when they spend hour after hour trying to shoot the messenger instead of taking the grown up approach and refuting your posts. But, like you've said, it's because they're not the least bit capable of doing so and instead have to resort to thuggish tactics just like their heroes in Washington do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 06:36:51 PM »
Lurker - do you want to meet me at my office or grand central station?  Are you renting a car?   Whatever works.  And ill pay for lunch.  Least I can do at this point considering you will be deleting your account.  Oh I found another thing too.  I found a certificate from the rnc for my legal work in 2004 for voter fraud monitoring.  Do you want me to post that here to give you an out beforehand? 

All you have to do is bring your driver's license.  That is it.  Nothing else.

Once that is established, you can show anything else you want that the name matches.

I won't be renting a car because my conference is in the hotel I am staying in.  Sheraton NY 811 7th ave.  So where ever that is closer to where you will be works.  I don't know my way around so will have to have a physical address to put in my GPS or such to get to.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »
I couldn't care less about defending him. I'm just enjoying watching a 30-something year old man consistently stalk another man on an internet forum. It's pathetically creepy.  :)

Who would that be?

As stated, I am not even 30 yet.  Either you can't read or you just work very hard at appearing stupid.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 06:40:05 PM »
Who would that be?

As stated, I am not even 30 yet.  Either you can't read or you just work very hard at appearing stupid.

So you're in your 20s and doing it? Well, gee golly, that changes EVERYTHING!  ::)

What a sad, creepy individual. Typical democrat thug who lacks the intellectual firepower to actually refute 333's points so he instead chooses to stalk him around the board.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »
Whatever works man.  Nyc metro area is huge and I don't want you to get lost.  Probably be easier if I meet you.

When we meet - I need a name - I don't want look at some dude and say "lurker is that you?".  Ha ha ha. 

I just wish we could get andre and gw there as well for a big laugh. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »
BF - its very simple. 

Who said anyone hates you?   I make fun of you because you do NOTHING but whine, cry and lie the entire time you are posting on here. Which is 24/7.  I make fun of you because you can not leave the internet alone for 5 minutes to experience real life.  Take a look how many posts you make while sitting around all alone each Friday and Saturday night.  While most people are out clubbing, socializing, hanging out or kicking it with their friends, you are sitting alone online wearing your Hello Kitty Drama Dress scouring the internet for anything to cut and paste here and justify your hatred.   How many posts did you make on Xmas and Thanksgiving?  Should I count them?  Most people sat around enjoying their families and their real lives, you sat around nonstop on the internet.  I make fun of you because when the truth is pointed out, the only thing you got to fall back on (after deflections and denials attempts have failed) are your little queer comments.  Which is hilarious that an unmarried/never been married man, with no children or a girlfriend can be goaded into exposing his queer self loathing projections so easily.  I  make fun of you because for all the trying in the world, you can not keep from failing time and time again when trying to  pass off your blind hatred in the guise of political basis here.  I make fun of you because you are just loser wrapped in his own little blanket of insecurity and paranoia.  A grown ass man preparing for the end of times with his little black duffle bags because hundreds of thousands of unemployed doctors who walked off their jobs are roaming the streets.  Who can't help but to make fun of a loser like that?

Don't worry, you SHOULD buy my lunch next month when I am there.  Me coming to NYC might be the only thing that has gotten you off the internet longer than 5 minutes in the past 3 years.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 06:55:24 PM »
Now that's a fucking meltdown.

Nice work, 333.  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »
So you're in your 20s and doing it? Well, gee golly, that changes EVERYTHING!  ::)

What a sad, creepy individual. Typical democrat thug who lacks the intellectual firepower to actually refute 333's points so he instead chooses to stalk him around the board.

Why refute bullshit whining posts?  Anyone expecting another person to do that has already shown his lack of intellectual firepower.  Thanks for proving what we already know about you.

Really, you should stick to fagg0ts and muslims.  You won't appear TOO stupid in that regards.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 06:56:52 PM »
Friggin meltdown.   Ha ha.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 06:57:20 PM »
Now that's a fucking meltdown.

Nice work, 333.  8)

Telling the truth = meltdown?

Well Ok.  If that works for you.  By 333 standards, telling the truth = insults.

But hey... feel free to help him refute it.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 06:58:09 PM »
Telling the truth = meltdown?

Well Ok.  If that works for you.  By 333 standards, telling the truth = insults.

But hey... feel free to help him refute it.  

You just typed up a dissertation about why you won't bother to refute his posts and instead choose to stalk him around the board like a lost puppy dog looking for a meal.

That constitutes a meltdown.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »
Friggin meltdown.   Ha ha.   

But all truth.  That's your reality to deal with.  Not mine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
Lurker why not refute my nursing home thread?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59:17 PM »
You just typed up a dissertation about why you won't bother to refute his posts and instead choose to stalk him around the board like a lost puppy dog looking for a meal.

That constitutes a meltdown.  :)

Umm.. no.  I explained that contrary to his previous claim that I hated him, I didn't.  I simply laughed at him.

Thanks for proving again you either can't read or just spend a lot of time practicing at being stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59:56 PM »
But all truth.  That's your reality to deal with.  Not mine.

Have fun now.   Your account has only one month left.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 07:01:33 PM »
Lurker why not refute my nursing home thread?

What is there to refute?  I have already posted my view of Obamacare. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 07:02:52 PM »

We will see.  My account may only have month left (as if) but you on the other hand, have a lifetime of being the sad, lonely, insecure middle age loser that I described.

Want to refute that?  Since you didn't the last time I asked, I can assume we are in agreement with it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »

He's the definitely the type of douche bag that will be back on here gimmicking around with 72 hours of his account being deleted. They always do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 07:06:31 PM »
He's the definitely the type of douche bag that will be back on here gimmicking around with 72 hours of his account being deleted. They always do.

It will be easy to figure out. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »
Instead of making more predictions that are not going to pan out for you, maybe you should help 333 refute what part of that so called "meltdown" is false.

Good luck.  You might want to have mommy help you out as I don't think you have the "firepower" to do so on your own.